What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Wondering if Isadora is going to be included in the first batch of city proper stuff when it eventually drops. Curious about what her reaction to Brienne will be.

I wonder if she'll just be cool with it or if she'll be shocked.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Isordora becoming interactable feels like a 1/2 way or maybe 3/4 finish Kor kinda interaction, if they go by Filling with side characters then adding the important.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Isordora becoming interactable feels like a 1/2 way or maybe 3/4 finish Kor kinda interaction, if they go by Filling with side characters then adding the important.
Ah, didn't get the feeling that Isadora would be that important to plot at first read, only that she lived in the city proper by what Calise tells us.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Shes probably gonna be apart of the Kor story at large, so she's defiantly not a side character.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I bet the city isn't really much of a city and is actually some massive underground field where the citizens go full cow and graze. The lockdown is actually to keep this a secret to maintain the minotaur's reputation.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Meh... Why all the good girls are taken....
kill her alpha and become the new one
Well...that....could work? Either that or the champ might bump into a bad end and end up with a whole tribe pouncing on him/her at the same time.

Would be easier to beat the alpha at the so called cave of challenges and dethrone her. Perhaps that would give the champ the right to be the alpha?

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Well...that....could work? Either that or the champ might bump into a bad end and end up with a whole tribe pouncing on him/her at the same time.

Would be easier to beat the alpha at the so called cave of challenges and dethrone her. Perhaps that would give the champ the right to be the alpha?
Ehm. In that case azzy had an alpha too yet she still joined and with us/with that human girl at the temple. Lol

Could imagine a camp like the warcamp where you beat the shit out from the leader and make her your beta. So you can just pull off the same as with our little orc.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Maybe a dedicated way to find them to justify removing there encounter in the woods, Like i'd say it would be nice for a way to get rid of the kitsune encounters after becoming there champ but I get why you cant.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Could imagine a camp like the warcamp where you beat the shit out from the leader and make her your beta. So you can just pull off the same as with our little orc.
That's what I was alluding at when winning in the so called cave. A way to dethrone the alpha and make her into a beta, along with her "harem".

Unless said alpha ends up being another Leofric with plot armor...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Seeing how that conversation exists I'm fully expecting it to be part of the way we resolve the whole glacial rift tensions plotline (since Tollus' fuckery with the Lureling was just amplifying tensions that were already simmering) and Imora mentions that when you inevitably lose to Seastone you can be beta-buddies together, so she'd likely react to you winning the challenge in some way. If only to let us actually kiss her in future interactions since 'lips are for alphas'.

Either that or the champ might bump into a bad end and end up with a whole tribe pouncing on him/her at the same time.

I doubt that losing the challenge would Bad End us, since we've got both the codex and Imora's dialogue mentioning that valkyries taken as betas are still allowed to go do Lumian stuff. I'd expect that losing the challenge would be kind of like resolving Right of Conquest with Domrona: You have a character who'll call all the shots when it comes to sex and their dialogue will adjust accordingly but you're otherwise free to go do whatever.

Now, what might happen vis a vis ending variations if you have three or four dommes for your Champ is another matter entirely. Maybe they'll get together and set up a rotation or something. "Okay, Arona can have the Champ on Monday and Tuesday, Evelyn gets them on Wednesday and Thursday, Seastone has them on Friday and Saturday and they get Sunday off to recover".

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I doubt that losing the challenge would Bad End us
Oh no, I was referencing this, specifically:

kill her alpha and become the new one
Killing the alpha outside of a challenge might turn things sour, no?

It's not plot armour, its been explained before.
You mean fighting Leofric to a stalemate? Well...if you count that as something that avoids the plot armor trope...then yeah, he doesn't have plot armor. It isn't in the game yet though.

Last edited:

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Oh no, I was referencing this, specifically:

Killing the alpha outside of a challenge might turn things sour, no?
I... Honestly did not read that much the plot so the alpha thing was new. But holy damn. What you fellas just talking about now. Damn. 0.o
My wildest fantasies just getting into real. :3

Also about the story. Well. Hopefully this is where its leads. But obviously idk what or when they will continue with the story there. Honestly personally i feel it weird that the frozen zone is just neglected now. Anyway right now they are quite busy with the inner city and filling up the undermountain. Also they have already added a clue that the plains are coming. Once

Also I dont even know when the femme version of berwyn (berwyna) is coming. I mean i heard about it like he seriously need an update because nobody wanted to take him up.

I also would have like to have a new follower. I mean considering the first game, and its mods and tits.
We honestly missing some more simplistic followers here.
Like. A lupine girl who can be obviously bedicked so the ones who is into that. Can have it.
Also we missing a shark and/or a dragon/wyvern follower. Coc had like instantly 3. Tits have a whole family of them with the longest and most elaborative ending ever.
We have bee, mino, cat, humanoid, half-lupine, orc etc
We miss really a shark, lupine, wyvern, eh. We even miss a goo like follower. Not like im into that.
Im sure someone could write a really good one. Surely not a zo/paige lvl one.

I would/could try but im not good in this. Not english native speaker as you can see from my babbling.

Edit. : on the other hand Eubicha as follower was something really really good.
Just like Lyric.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
and its mods
Yeah most if not all the writers for CoC2 fucking hate mods so using it as an example is not a good play. But when it comes to followers you really dont need them, like both lyric and Eubicha are enough for now. And followers are mostly pointless because you dont return to the foxhound at night, and the waystones make worrying about shops for items a non-issue.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Yeah most if not all the writers for CoC2 fucking hate mods so using it as an example is not a good play. But when it comes to followers you really dont need them, like both lyric and Eubicha are enough for now. And followers are mostly pointless because you dont return to the foxhound at night, and the waystones make worrying about shops for items a non-issue.
Under followers obviously i meant companions.
Althought normal followers are good too if they are useful. Eubicha gives you storage. Lyric. Well. Beside being a fuck toy, and a some what useful weapon. S/he is mostly useful in the undermountain.

Sorry just kinda i prefer these types of companions. Specially in tits and coc. I miss them from here.
Also yes i know that the writers and creators not like mods.
Im following this website and its games since years. Not really registrated. Just recently did. I have some pretty sure well spent time memories with this. Specially with tits. and recently with coc2. Mods i never liked also. Tried out the one famous one for coc. But damn. Beside some character. The whole addations wasnt pleasant.

So now that you mention. Why we not have a horse companion? :D
We have 2 wife, 1 broodmare, but no companion. Or actually why Atani not joins us?

Beside when we even get new waifus?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
i meant companions.
Because they break the rule of no body types like that for the PC/companions, also there is only 2 more companions planned to be added. And to have even added a companion you needed to be a trusted writer, so that also is why there slow "low" even though that will make it 12. Its a lot easier to write centaurs if there a static NPC, no risk of variations.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
the femme version of berwyn (berwyna)
I believe the female version is currently being referred to as Wynne, rather than Berwyna, though it doesn't matter that much (I think you may be able to rename them, but I'm not sure)
Under followers obviously i meant companions.
There are currently only two more companions intended to be added, and no more other than them. One is Einen, a female redenian thief written by William, and the other is Agnimitra, a phoenix who can be female or futa, who is written by B, the author who's also taken over Berwyn. Both Agnimitra and Berwynquest2 are, to my knowledge, done being written, or at least Agni is done and the second Berwynquest is almost done.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I believe the female version is currently being referred to as Wynne, rather than Berwyna, though it doesn't matter that much (I think you may be able to rename them, but I'm not sure)

There are currently only two more companions intended to be added, and no more other than them. One is Einen, a female redenian thief written by William, and the other is Agnimitra, a phoenix who can be female or futa, who is written by B, the author who's also taken over Berwyn. Both Agnimitra and Berwynquest2 are, to my knowledge, done being written, or at least Agni is done and the second Berwynquest is almost done.
I see. I see. Im a Bit dissapointed but also relieved. That Redenian thief is a human? Or what race. Because the location dosent says much to me. Sorry