What content would you like added?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
She her first born and the one to inherit her title as a den mother, fuck a mother for caring about her child I guess? The only other person she would worry about is right next to her. Though you dont do kitsune content so I dont see why it matters.
I do do the Kitsune content.. Kinu is just ungrateful and its funny that Kinu is the only child she's worried about, sorry for my opinion.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Kinu is just ungrateful
Sounds like you got Inari, oof, but the reason shes primarily concerned for kinu is shes the one who will inherit the title and duty of den mother, just cause she isnt mentioning the potential horde you've sired doesnt mean she doesnt care, shes just worried about the one who is to be her inheriter.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
And nowI know why I think Kiyoko about that : I forgot that she was part of an extended family, not just my wife.(If she is, the only thing she can rely on is me, that my worried about)
Take that easy, a easten lady always have her own social circle. And Ōtomo are the best communicators among them.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I'm catching a new save up to the Undermountain and I realized something after Hethia moves into the Winter City.

We don't really interact with Hethia's warg, Norather, at all. She's barely there in the background and complains about the city's rules for wargs through Hethia. I hereby demand that we be able to give her hugs and chin scritches! Even if she is a wolf larger than a horse.

Especially since she is a wolf larger than a horse.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm catching a new save up to the Undermountain and I realized something after Hethia moves into the Winter City.

We don't really interact with Hethia's warg, Norather, at all. She's barely there in the background and complains about the city's rules for wargs through Hethia. I hereby demand that we be able to give her hugs and chin scritches! Even if she is a wolf larger than a horse.

Especially since she is a wolf larger than a horse.
I think there's a piece of content in the works where the champ will be able to give scritches to a warg (I think). Though said warg is not Hethia's, but Daliza's. She also has one.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well considering Daliza's our baliff for the wayfort she better let us pet the horse sized dog.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I would like to see more dominant!champ content please—specifically for champs that only have vaginas. My pure female champ is a switch but she doesn’t have as many opportunities to be the dominant partner as a dick-wielding champ does and I think that that’s just a crying shame tbh. By the same token, I would also like to see npcs who are NOT either pure female or a femboy have submissive content in their sex scenes as I can’t help but feel that the groups that I excluded are over-represented in this aspect.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
And while we are at it, unique pegging scenes, or at least acknowledgements that my only vagina having NPC does in fact have a strap on attached to their waste. Pegging your partner carries different yet similar type of connotations as using a dick. But those differences are what make the act itself fulfilling.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I suspect the lack of ghostlight-specific content has a lot to do with the fact that it was designed to be future-proofed with just a few word changes in the parser, so there wasn't much call to write content specifically for it until they were actually implemented. Likewise that future-proofing is the main reason why mechanically they function like a flesh and blood penis, just one that can't get anyone but Astral Kiyoko pregnant.

Alypia's written content that specifically accounts for the fact that you have a magic dildo that can be dismissed at will, it's possible more content along those lines will be added eventually.

Oh, and technically it's not a dildo attached to your waist, it's a piercing that grows a magic penis out from the Champ's clitoris. :p

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Oh, and technically it's not a dildo attached to your waist, it's a piercing that grows a magic penis out from the Champ's clitoris. :p

Aren't all dicks just another form of dildos in the grand scheme of things?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I suspect the lack of ghostlight-specific content has a lot to do with the fact that it was designed to be future-proofed with just a few word changes in the parser, so there wasn't much call to write content specifically for it until they were actually implemented. Likewise that future-proofing is the main reason why mechanically they function like a flesh and blood penis, just one that can't get anyone but Astral Kiyoko pregnant.

Alypia's written content that specifically accounts for the fact that you have a magic dildo that can be dismissed at will, it's possible more content along those lines will be added eventually.

As long as good chunk of them come, I will be happy.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
More catboys please and thank you. We only have one so far and he's a super bottom who's only really for dick-wielding!champs—so, a catboy that prefers to top and isn't gated behind needing a penis to see his sex scenes would be just great.

Also, a bit of content that's vag-gated would be nice to balance the scales. #DownWithDickSupremacy

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Also, a bit of content that's vag-gated would be nice to balance the scales. #DownWithDickSupremacy
I just pitched a little content that was gated by pussy.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Funnily enough, the ghostlight can knock up Kiyoko after you free her as well.

It seemed really weird to me at first, but then I remembered that Keros deliberately left her body unchanged from her time in the Astral Plane, and that Kiyoko's kits all grow to being about 6 with just a few minutes of suckling, so who even knows what the fuck is going on there.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Her weird state and the weird state of your own chi is whats happening. She was in a weird state of being dead but not really, your body was exposed and bathed in the energy of the portal. Chances are she only works that way BECAUSE its the champion.

Edit: also chances are only the champ could have actually saved Kiyoko from that weird state of being.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Aren't all dicks just another form of dildos in the grand scheme of things?
All penises are just organic strap-ons if you really think about it. :iiam:
Woke, just mind blown.
Seriously though that is a very interesting way of thinking about it.
Is that what men were put here for, shit my existence just changed didn't it.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Easy enough answer: it's hard to have interactions with infants that aren't pretty one-sided.
Ah, sorry, I was referring to the in game reasoning for her weird ass nonsense.

You are absolutely correct about the infants though, and I’m actually glad they grow up so fast

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
a tf item id love is a canine tf mainly floppy ears or a curled dog tail id make a curly tailed dog pc in a instant (i don't even care if still called a lupine i really want a curly dog tail)

Reactions: Burnerbro

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
I wish that we could have more options for what to do with the cursed armor. Instead of giving the armor to Brint or leaving it behind being our only options, I want to be able to take the armor and investigate it¹—or put it on, myself (for the truly daring among us).

¹ To expand on this idea, if the champ has either the scholar or arcanist background, then they can be the head researcher; if they don’t, though, then they give the armor to Sanders (or maybe even to Darius) and the npc in question can research it for them. Once the champ finds out the truth about the armor, they can choose to destroy it—assuming that it can be destroyed, of course—stash it away in the Wayfort, or trick Brint into wearing it, knowing full well what would happen to him. That last option was created for Dark Knight personality type champs, by the way—you know, as a treat. :)

TL;;DR: I wanna do more with the cursed moo armor plz :ghost:

Last edited: