What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I was just giving an example of somethign I know my guy, and you got pissy over it. Like I said, they are working on the temple, its justs been put on the backburner for Ko getting finish along with Act 2.
And I made fun of the fact that the content of sending the cat harem to act as followers of mallach temple was supposed to win me over. I just found it funny.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Read my comment. I asked for a reason to build the Mallach temple since I lost my only one with the knowledge that I will be able to meat Kas without it. I am asking for something that I would like since currently nothing personally appeals to me. You posted something that does not appeal to me, not blaming you because how could you know, and I made fun of the fact that that is so not for me. Now, me bringing rest of the playerbase may have muddied the waters when it came to people taking me to seriously, but at the end, I just found the concept of sending the Cat Harem over to the temple hilaruous from my stand point.
But looking it over once more, maybe I was way more direct then I should have with me making a pot shot on your attempt to inform on future release. It was well meaning comment about you informing of the known facts, so sorry if I came of that way.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Why would the cat trio want to live in the temple? Besides one being friends with the frostmander, Darius I think his name was, they haven't talked about having any ties to Mallach that I remember. It'd really only make sense if they came with the temple after leaving as a way to return the player's kindness. Them moving to the wayfort, when it's finally not a ruin, makes more sense if they stayed.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
like sending the cat harem there
That's certainly something I would not do. Even if Cait personally asked. If there's one thing my champ does not do consciously (i.e. actively taking the option) is sharing his baby mommas. Of course that, regarding certain characters (most of the orc mommas and possibly Elthara), it happens regardless in the background.

But to each their own. The option would be there for the ones that wish to take it.

As it is now. for me, The Mallach temple is only there to "control" the magic that keeps collecting into that particular place. And also not to leave the place abandoned, so cultists might be a "bit" dissuaded from trying to use the place.

If there were a worthy alternative for building something else there, I might have done that instead.

Last edited:

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
When 2 of our most popular female companions are Brienne and Kiyoko, them together geting more then 50 percent of total patreon votes shows that people enjoy when champions is main focus of character attention, at least majority of them.
As a Brienne follower I need to say there some difference between the two girls in my opinion.
Brienne is the second member of your team, even she love you, she can stay with other ones easily. But Kiyoko, all her attitude stand :"Everyone irrelevant, please keep your distance" If what I play is a one-to-one love game, I wouldn't mind it. But here I'm a playboy champion. Can you imagine kiyoko squinting and smiling at you the next morning after you'be been fucking a bird's ass all night. Thanks God she said she didn't mind. But I mind.
That's why I prefer Brienne, When I conquer some new bitches, she can go with Cait or Azy to share their girls secret. Without me felling guilty about her lover being in other bed. That's what I ask myself: When people focus on you, you need respond to them.
If you can't do that, let it go for the time being. And that is why the three kitty I always just give some moneys, I know I no time for them.

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
As a Brienne follower I need to say there some difference between the two girls in my opinion.
Brienne is the second member of your team, even she love you, she can stay with other ones easily. But Kiyoko, all her attitude stand :"Everyone irrelevant, please keep your distance" If what I play is a one-to-one love game, I wouldn't mind it. But here I'm a playboy champion. Can you imagine kiyoko squinting and smiling at you the next morning after you'be been fucking a bird's ass all night. Thanks God she said she didn't mind. But I mind.
That's why I prefer Brienne, When I conquer some new bitches, she can go with Cait or Azy to share their girls secret. Without me felling guilty about her lover being in other bed. That's what I ask myself: When people focus on you, you need respond to them.
If you can't do that, let it go for the time being. And that is why the three kitty I always just give some moneys, I know I no time for them.
(Prefacing with whoever is your favourite is fine, that's fine, not trying to invalidate your choice)

Regarding the characters though, Kiyoko is active in sharing you with as many kitsune as she can. In the Miko pregnancy arc for example, she will literally shove you into the room, reasoning that you must be feeling guilty and need some encouragement. If you decide not to feed the Frostwood Kitsune, she'll take you aside to say "you know it would be pretty cool if you did feed them. Maybe do that next time?"

Brienne on the other hand I would say is the character who has come the closest to expressing any kind of doubt or insecurity with the open relationship. During the Winter Wolf quest, if present, she'll be all "You love me, don't you? I know you fuck everyone, but you still love me right?!" Meanwhile Kiyoko's anxieties centre around her raising of Kinu.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, Kiyokos reaction to that quest made me feel a bit sad, poor fox was worried about her eldest. Thank gods a little bit of tail brushing cheered her up. Makes it hard for me to bring her to missions like that, but its hard to pass up the wellspring of knowlage she is.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
(Prefacing with whoever is your favourite is fine, that's fine, not trying to invalidate your choice)
One of my favorite. That what I mean of follower.
And my mistakt, seem Kiyoko's attitude of my team caused me to misunderstand her. I will share more time with other kitsune to know her well.
But for Brienne, that what I talking about. I know her worry about what my doing. But as the champion of the frost. I don't want to stop my way of conquer bitches. So when I noticed my other girls can share time to take care my panicked heifer, I was relieved and satisfied with that. Girls can help each other, that what I want, which make my harem more United and stable. And could leave me more time for new adventure.
And nowI know why I think Kiyoko about that : I forgot that she was part of an extended family, not just my wife.(If she is, the only thing she can rely on is me, that my worried about)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Milkcow 01

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Again fuck Kinu, jeez it seems that's all Kiyoko cares about, well just after cock anyway... I actually prefer to interact/have the attention with/from NPCs that aren't companions.. maybe it's because I really only like Azzy, Ryn and Brienne.. the others just plain suck, boring or pointless.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
She her first born and the one to inherit her title as a den mother, fuck a mother for caring about her child I guess? The only other person she would worry about is right next to her. Though you dont do kitsune content so I dont see why it matters.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
She her first born and the one to inherit her title as a den mother, fuck a mother for caring about her child I guess? The only other person she would worry about is right next to her. Though you dont do kitsune content so I dont see why it matters.
I do do the Kitsune content.. Kinu is just ungrateful and its funny that Kinu is the only child she's worried about, sorry for my opinion.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Kinu is just ungrateful
Sounds like you got Inari, oof, but the reason shes primarily concerned for kinu is shes the one who will inherit the title and duty of den mother, just cause she isnt mentioning the potential horde you've sired doesnt mean she doesnt care, shes just worried about the one who is to be her inheriter.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
And nowI know why I think Kiyoko about that : I forgot that she was part of an extended family, not just my wife.(If she is, the only thing she can rely on is me, that my worried about)
Take that easy, a easten lady always have her own social circle. And Ōtomo are the best communicators among them.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I'm catching a new save up to the Undermountain and I realized something after Hethia moves into the Winter City.

We don't really interact with Hethia's warg, Norather, at all. She's barely there in the background and complains about the city's rules for wargs through Hethia. I hereby demand that we be able to give her hugs and chin scritches! Even if she is a wolf larger than a horse.

Especially since she is a wolf larger than a horse.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm catching a new save up to the Undermountain and I realized something after Hethia moves into the Winter City.

We don't really interact with Hethia's warg, Norather, at all. She's barely there in the background and complains about the city's rules for wargs through Hethia. I hereby demand that we be able to give her hugs and chin scritches! Even if she is a wolf larger than a horse.

Especially since she is a wolf larger than a horse.
I think there's a piece of content in the works where the champ will be able to give scritches to a warg (I think). Though said warg is not Hethia's, but Daliza's. She also has one.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well considering Daliza's our baliff for the wayfort she better let us pet the horse sized dog.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I would like to see more dominant!champ content please—specifically for champs that only have vaginas. My pure female champ is a switch but she doesn’t have as many opportunities to be the dominant partner as a dick-wielding champ does and I think that that’s just a crying shame tbh. By the same token, I would also like to see npcs who are NOT either pure female or a femboy have submissive content in their sex scenes as I can’t help but feel that the groups that I excluded are over-represented in this aspect.

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
And while we are at it, unique pegging scenes, or at least acknowledgements that my only vagina having NPC does in fact have a strap on attached to their waste. Pegging your partner carries different yet similar type of connotations as using a dick. But those differences are what make the act itself fulfilling.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I suspect the lack of ghostlight-specific content has a lot to do with the fact that it was designed to be future-proofed with just a few word changes in the parser, so there wasn't much call to write content specifically for it until they were actually implemented. Likewise that future-proofing is the main reason why mechanically they function like a flesh and blood penis, just one that can't get anyone but Astral Kiyoko pregnant.

Alypia's written content that specifically accounts for the fact that you have a magic dildo that can be dismissed at will, it's possible more content along those lines will be added eventually.

Oh, and technically it's not a dildo attached to your waist, it's a piercing that grows a magic penis out from the Champ's clitoris. :p

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Oh, and technically it's not a dildo attached to your waist, it's a piercing that grows a magic penis out from the Champ's clitoris. :p

Aren't all dicks just another form of dildos in the grand scheme of things?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I suspect the lack of ghostlight-specific content has a lot to do with the fact that it was designed to be future-proofed with just a few word changes in the parser, so there wasn't much call to write content specifically for it until they were actually implemented. Likewise that future-proofing is the main reason why mechanically they function like a flesh and blood penis, just one that can't get anyone but Astral Kiyoko pregnant.

Alypia's written content that specifically accounts for the fact that you have a magic dildo that can be dismissed at will, it's possible more content along those lines will be added eventually.

As long as good chunk of them come, I will be happy.