What content would you like added?

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
The existence of the Kobold Queen makes me wonder , could the champion cause Lyric to grow bigger after a couple dozen/hundred worth of eggnancies? I need some more robes / slutty outfits.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
While it'll hopefully be possible to make Lyric taller via alchemical means, she'll never be able to become a Queen via pregnancy for mechanical reasons, I'm sorry to say.
The existence of the Kobold Queen makes me wonder , could the champion cause Lyric to grow bigger after a couple dozen/hundred worth of eggnancies? I need some more robes / slutty outfits.

Lone Wolf115

think she is getting a Bimbo set like Azzy eventually if art is any clue
Seriously come on I don't even use her that's just more reason for me not to there's nothing wrong with it but I have a specific fight tactic - Go in fuck every thing up, take what I want and carry then leave.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The only Atugia art I can think of is the one of her and Brint and that's content that's already in the game and decidedly non-bimbo. It's possible there's some art out there I'm unaware of but nothing currently in the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Huh, interesting. Moira specifically tags art that's meant for the game and none of those pieces are (the latter is explicitly a commission) but the rough draft she did of that one image is tagged, which I hadn't noticed before. So it's possible that something started out as a commission or fanart but is making it into the game, a la Rune.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Huh, interesting. Moira specifically tags art that's meant for the game and none of those pieces are (the latter is explicitly a commission) but the rough draft she did of that one image is tagged, which I hadn't noticed before. So it's possible that something started out as a commission or fanart but is making it into the game, a la Rune.
I believe someone on the homepage asked about it and Savin replied with something about Bimbo Tui. those lines. Could be wrong as it's been a bit.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
"I'm so sorry, my love, I haven't managed to sew you a pair of cozy big socks in time for Christmas. Now your will be get gold on chilly nights... :("

"Silly [pc.name], you are the only cock sock I need" :gizz:

• Haha

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
The tweet they linked of Bimbo Atugia starts out with #CoC2 before the rest of the text. I think that it is tagged, you just missed it.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Atugia - New set. That is all.

The tweet they linked of Bimbo Atugia starts out with #CoC2 before the rest of the text. I think that it is tagged, you just missed it.

More companion content in general, really. The boost of sexual content for Tui was nice, especially considering how little she had to begin with, but between Brint / Brienne, Cait, and pretty soon Berwyn all having their own post-join-party quests, I think there’s definitely some incentive to start revving up the companion development for others that haven’t gotten a lot of development themselves. Tui’s definitely the priority right now— I definitely preferred her original method for coming along, and with the mini-quest for her companionship gone there’s definitely a need to focus on her.

Elemental weapons. it would be nice to venture into the frozen forest while carrying a fire scimitar.

Spiral Blade switches to new elements every dawn, there’s the Elemental Rhapsody that does split fire and cold damage, and there’s the flaming daggers you can get from Vi… but other than that I think we’re actually pretty low on elemental weapons. I think Galon’s Griefmaker does some cold?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Spiral Blade switches to new elements every dawn, there’s the Elemental Rhapsody that does split fire and cold damage, and there’s the flaming daggers you can get from Vi… but other than that I think we’re actually pretty low on elemental weapons. I think Galon’s Griefmaker does some cold?
In addition, the Control Rod and Metal Wand both do Storm damage, the Sanctified Gladius, Divine Blossom and Chrysanthemum Petal do Holy damage, the Beast Killer and Blight Tendril do Blight damage, the Aphrodisiac Whip and Mushroom Staff do Drug damage, Eternal Delusion does Mind damage and the Girthy Rod does Tease damage. I think that should be it for now.

Speaking of elemental properties and things I'd like added, Cait's Hexblade Leathers set gives her a functional copy of the Spiraled Blade but if you don't have that weapon to check, there's no way to see what element Cait's sword is currently set to short of a lot of trial and error or hacking a copy into your inventory. It would be kind of nice if there was a way to get that information from either the description of her set in the Inventory page or on her character sheet.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I definitely preferred her original method for coming along, and with the mini-quest for her companionship gone there’s definitely a need to focus on her.
Hm? You mean the old method of fight her, talk, talk but with different scenes, then sex? That's still around, just streamlined so that the next visit after the second set of talk scenes will be the sex thing so it doesn't take as long to do.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well that is dissapointing , i hope for some more opportunities related to spending huge amount of cash (the puny temple wasn't even worth 20k and i got over 850k saved up on my main champ) .
So much for that Temple being another money sink option like I kept hearing about it. >.>
(Seriously tho, huh????? I get that ingame you're probs not expected to grind, but from a meta sense we get too much money so fast and the Nursery is still the top money sink)

Lone Wolf115

So much for that Temple being another money sink option like I kept hearing about it. >.>
(Seriously tho, huh????? I get that ingame you're probs not expected to grind, but from a meta sense we get too much money so fast and the Nursery is still the top money sink)
There does need to be another option, it gets a little tedious when you constantly have to press 10k over and over, just something to speed it up more.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There does need to be another option, it gets a little tedious when you constantly have to press 10k over and over, just something to speed it up more.
Probs a way to track how much you have left (Like if you need to donate 500 it can be something like "x/500" for the upgrade. or maybe even put the full amount in where the 500 would be, so that yes, you know how much it'll take to finish upgrading it.

And maybe a custom input so that you can put more than 10k in (You can still dump all that coin at Gwyn's feet, so that can stay the same.).

The lack of tracker in some way shape or form makes things more confuzzling to me, as the more you upgrade, the number doubles, but if you're not keeping a calculator on you every step or something then the amount you donate to the next upgrade gets fuzzier and fuzzier. I wouldn't mind a way to SEE how far I'm getting, because even on my longest save I've not gotten the last nursery upgrade even after thinking "Okay, this MUST be the bunch to get i- nope god damnnit..."

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
Being forced to fuck someone we may not like or want to because we took too much resolve damage, which is easy, is a surefire way to make everyone unhappy. For example, I hate the imps. I know, hating imps is totally controversial. Imps can do a lot of resolve damage though. If after every imp encounter, I had to have sex with them instead of offing them, I'd probably stop playing. An option to disable that would still make me ask "why include forced sex for winning in the first place."

Not "for winning", but for not winning convincingly enough to maintain poise. Imps are demons, after all, even if lesser ones.

And as for the corruption part, some of our characters are at 0 corruption and don't fuck everything that moves. Hell, the most corruption I've ever unintentionally had was 5 because I kept dropping wyvern venom on the manticore girl. So yeah, not corrupt enough to justify forcing a sex scene. I'd just run from every encounter if that were the case.

And some people barely ever have their resolve drop to zero. My character, too, has 0 corruption, but that's just a bit unbelievable when the taint is seeping through the whole world, in my eyes and especially when the PC has direct dealings with Kasyrra, who even invades their dreams. Keeping corruption that low should require some effort, in my opinion.
In any case, I've got nothing against limiting such scenes to being blue-balled AND having a certain degree of corruption. That could make corruption a very slippery slope where once you've reached a certain level, you're in danger of steadily adding to it - which would certainly make sense.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Cait's Hexblade Leathers set gives her a functional copy of the Spiraled Blade but if you don't have that weapon to check, there's no way to see what element Cait's sword is currently set to short of a lot of trial and error
Wait her spellblade kept the random elemental bonus? HAHAH amazing. That's not really intentional but just: lol.

I'll uh, poke one of the coders about changing that to just Holy damage or something.

Any, really just any news about Quin and his state of being. Its been 3000 years...
Bubs has completely crashed out. I can't even get a partially-completed document for my stupid batfolk commission out of him so I can make Tobs finish it :/

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not "for winning", but for not winning convincingly enough to maintain poise. Imps are demons, after all, even if lesser ones.
That's no better, it would still penalize players who don't play the game in exactly the right way (or who get fucked over by the RNG) by forcing them to see content they might not want to see and/or which doesn't fit their mental image of their Champ. It's not happening, get over it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Man, B’s never gonna get around to doing his own companion, is he? /s
Ahahahhahahahaha, son of a bitch, do not joke about it... So writing only a male companion seems to be a death sentence. No wonder Wsan created Brienne and B is doing female Berry and harpy companion. Not for our amusement but for their safety. To try to counteract whatever evil force keeps cursing male supporters.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Ahahahhahahahaha, son of a bitch, do not joke about it... So writing only a male companion seems to be a death sentence. No wonder Wsan created Brienne and B is doing female Berry and harpy companion. Not for our amusement but for their safety. To try to counteract whatever evil force keeps cursing male supporters.
Wat?