What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

Ahahahhahahahaha, son of a bitch, do not joke about it... So writing only a male companion seems to be a death sentence. No wonder Wsan created Brienne and B is doing female Berry and harpy companion. Not for our amusement but for their safety. To try to counteract whatever evil force keeps cursing male supporters.
Who is the Harpy companion?

Is your "Wat?" rhetorical or legitimate, I'm asking because I'm not sure?

Lone Wolf115

Perhaps Animalistic is referring to Agnimitra, but I don't recall B ever declaring the phoenix harpy to be a companion.
So that's who that is I've seen, now I know it's a name I thought it was a place. So a Phoenix like the ones from Helia's quest in the first CoC?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
It depends on what you're looking for. Some things are pretty comprehensive, some are technically complete but could use more detail, others are outdated.
Not really sure to be honest. Mostly looking to see if I missed any content.. until I came on here I didn't even realise that Azzy had a quest and was recruitable. I know CoC X and UEE wiki haven't updated in a long time so I don't know if certain things that were meant to be added in the vanilla version has been included.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not really sure to be honest. Mostly looking to see if I missed any content
When it comes to new(er) content the wiki tends to be on the 'outdated or just not added yet' side of things. For example, there are references to the Winter Wolf quest but it doesn't have a page of its own yet. Your best bet if you're looking for content you haven't seen is probably to skim-read this page and look for any updates that catch your fancy.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Y'know, while Shar as a companion was abandoned, there was still, to my knowledge, several systems in place for her, with a couple of hidden personality meters. I want there to just be more stuff for her, just to be able to make use of those meters and trackers. I'd prefer it even more if she were to be a companion, but, well, I'm like 99% certain that won't happen, so I just want to do more stuff with her.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Y'know, while Shar as a companion was abandoned, there was still, to my knowledge, several systems in place for her, with a couple of hidden personality meters. I want there to just be more stuff for her, just to be able to make use of those meters and trackers. I'd prefer it even more if she were to be a companion, but, well, I'm like 99% certain that won't happen, so I just want to do more stuff with her.
I was mostly miffed that the champion doesn't get to bang her. They just get very handsy. Seemed like it would progress at some point.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It means What the fuck are you (as in the person I replied Wat to) on about.
Will have to admit, the joke is working on to small of a sample size to really have much of a punch. I was joking on accord to how bad stuff seems to happen to our male companions writers. Which are basically 3 dudes. Hugs left, Bubbles got bursted. So I used that as a punchline as to why Brint has his female counterpart in Brienne and Berwyn gaining one in Wynne. It is not for players enjoyment, it is for sake of author. To avoid whatever curse stonewalls their creative output.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Shar has loads more content planned, but is perpetually sandbagged my having more pressing things to work on (eg. Khor'minos at present, inevitably something else as soon as that's done).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I know that this may sound silly, but it would be interesting that after certain story event, your confidence/relationship score with Ryn gets locked to what it currently is. Not only would that encourige more playthroughs for people that would like to experience her different routes (frindship/lover/bully), it would also make it less of a silly mechanic than it is currently. With how easy it is to jump from one state to another. It worked for different characters in TiTS, I do not see why it would not work with her.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
He's mentioned that he has plans to keep coming back to them with more content over time and I'm pretty sure that what's in the game now isn't even all that he planned for them initially.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I don't like it when characters get abandoned or left unfinished.. Some of TiTs NPCs feel that way but then again maybe someone will go back and give them more content. Shar is just adorable, not sure I would want to shag her though.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
maybe a hot take but: I really dont want any more companions. Unless one is filling a class role that the others arent, I'd just rather the others get filled out more. Really would like if this game avoids the TiTs and CoC issue of a hundred isolated waifus with a single scene pack each.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
maybe a hot take but: I really dont want any more companions. Unless one is filling a class role that the others arent, I'd just rather the others get filled out more. Really would like if this game avoids the TiTs and CoC issue of a hundred isolated waifus with a single scene pack each.
I'm fairly certain that there is only one companion who is planned but has not yet been added to the game, and that's William's Mecian thief companion, Einen. Who was talked about on the forum in a thread started about 9 months ago. She'll probably be added once William finishes writing her, apparently, but he also has a large backlog and pretty much only does TiTS stuff. Just about a week ago his 150 page long Anno petplay scene was added to TiTS, and he's loaded up with a bunch of things he has to write. In regards to CoC2 stuff, he's also beginning the catch-up process, but there seems to be much more focus on TiTS.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This is why every writer is only allowed the one (except for my retarded ass and look where that got me), and why writers leaving gets their Comp handed off.

Lone Wolf115

Eyyy...Outskirts just dropped. Let's have a look...
That's "Ay-ah", brother. ;)
Looks interesting, doesn't look like anything worth spoiling, the new codex on the update page, I almost misread it and thought there was a new addition to Kinu's revenge that's what it is now after the ways between fight.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Oh, it's just the first street with the waystone. :p

And a couple of showstopper bugs where the text disappears, the buttons are gone and the menu is disabled.

Warning, don't sleep with Brienne and don't have a go at the kobold queen's clit. Game will hang.

• Wow

Lone Wolf115

Warning, don't sleep with Brienne and don't have a go at the kobold queen's clit. Game will hang.
Well I'm not a backer so :catte:
The Queen nah I'm good, I do wander if we will be doing anything with the Gnolls at some point, they need a little taming with Wolf/Lupine dick if you catch my drift they needs themselves a new alpha they are lacking.