What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

Can it impregnate though? It's meant for pure female champions to be able to impregnate Amily with pure female babies but apparently be available for other female/herm NPCs later on.
No it can't. It's what you were talking about?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
No it can't. It's what you were talking about?
Yeah. It's in a doc on anon site iirc for the CoC coffee milk edition/HGG. I think it's a good idea, even though I play mostly herm I do on occasion play a pure female route and like in CoC you end up missing out on alot of content. (Sophie the harpy and her daughters, Helspawn.. while I don't care much for pregnancy content, if one of my fav NPCs are going to have a child I'd rather be the one knocking her up. Izma and her daughters etc.)

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Aliame1950

Jan 4, 2021
COC II is already beautiful but at the very, very, least?

barring the scuffed plans for importing CoC1 saves, I would say the ability to set the Champion of Ingnam as male. it's minor (literally one line of reference) but it's GLARING at me that the game refers to my autistic virgin basement-dwelling champion as a "her".

i guess this could be easily addressed if the line uses "their", instead. i mean we ARE playing in a new world and don't give a shit about the champion or their exploits

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
COC II is already beautiful but at the very, very, least?

barring the scuffed plans for importing CoC1 saves, I would say the ability to set the Champion of Ingnam as male. it's minor (literally one line of reference) but it's GLARING at me that the game refers to my autistic virgin basement-dwelling champion as a "her".

i guess this could be easily addressed if the line uses "their", instead. i mean we ARE playing in a new world and don't give a shit about the champion or their exploits
I assume you mean for the start up CoC1 thing, that's just a basic futa stand-in iirc, not YOUR champion.

Aliame1950

Jan 4, 2021
I assume you mean for the start up CoC1 thing, that's just a basic futa stand-in iirc, not YOUR champion.
yes. while I could also argue for how using a defauilt stand-in could fuck with immersion what i'm really afraid of is the devs might start referencing the champion again in future scenes and we're all going to be stuck with the futa stand-in as canon now

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Why isn't the import happening? Would be nice to see what would be different if we did.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
yes. while I could also argue for how using a defauilt stand-in could fuck with immersion what i'm really afraid of is the devs might start referencing the champion again in future scenes and we're all going to be stuck with the futa stand-in as canon now
The futa stand-in is canon and was decided upon because that was the greatest proportion of players in a poll way back.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Why isn't the import happening? Would be nice to see what would be different if we did.
Because RIP Flash, meaning that it's now much more difficult though not impossible for people to play the proper CoC1 (ie, none of that modded shit) and create new saves for importing. That means there's not much point in supporting the save transfer and it's easier to just make the default state canon rather than try tracking things for the benefit of a very small section of the player base.

For reference, here's what the primary design doc has to say about what the 'canon' state is:
Players who don't import a save from CoC1 will be treated to the "default" world state: a Tainted futa champion eventually purified Lethice, and did all the quests so that the demons lost, but didn't kill any of them . Marae is alive and well, since the Factory was Destroyed . Taoth was rescued from Urta's balls.
The doc also lists all the things that would have been considered for importing purposes had that actually become a thing.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Because RIP Flash, meaning that it's now much more difficult though not impossible for people to play the proper CoC1 (ie, none of that modded shit) and create new saves for importing. That means there's not much point in supporting the save transfer and it's easier to just make the default state canon rather than try tracking things for the benefit of a very small section of the player base.

For reference, here's what the primary design doc has to say about what the 'canon' state is:

The doc also lists all the things that would have been considered for importing purposes had that actually become a thing.
Ah thanks now that makes sense. Shame though, would of been good to read how the different endings inflicted CoC2 beginning.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I mean, yeah, I don't see how that would affect THIS game or your immersion tho.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Eh, if the state of CoC1 or the people's attachment to their adventures on Mareth actually mattered for this game, the transfer could have been dealt with as a series of flag setting questions before or during the course of the game; the tried and true method. It would have likely spoiled what Mareth stuff will get into play in any capacity during the course of the game, but for me personally it would have been worth it. Oh well, the Ingnam Champs of mine that I even remember do kinda add up to the popular Tainted futa blob solving all the quests just because they are there, lol.

Reactions: Kesil

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Im honestly fine with the default/popular vote, because it makes it easier for everyone.
I don't mind the default either, it doesn't affect my game, and its all just exposition I can click over without reading anyways.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
See this is why I like this forum. You can ask questions about the game and more times than not someone will answer. Discord sucks, well the attitude of certain writers/modders(?). Anway it's not really content but maybe less shaggable NPCs and more content for existing ones.
Edit - I meant less new shaggable NPCs..

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Wait doesn't destroying the factory in coc1 spill the demon juices out and turn Marae, Mareth's literal god, into a demon? Cuz if so that default world state may be screwed long term, purified Lethice or no.

Aliame1950

Jan 4, 2021
Wait doesn't destroying the factory in coc1 spill the demon juices out and turn Marae, Mareth's literal god, into a demon? Cuz if so that default world state may be screwed long term, purified Lethice or no.
As I can gather from the recent posts here I would assume that we shouldn't give a shit about Mareth anymore and practically overlook any references to it

It's gone. Poof.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Since the text specifies that Marae is alive and well as a consequence of what was done to the factory, I assume that when it says the factory was 'destroyed' it means the Champion picked the option that shuts it down but doesn't release demon juice into the lake and fuck everything up long-term. Or the 'destroyed' line was a typo.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Since the text specifies that Marae is alive and well, I assume that when it says the factory was destroyed that it means the option that shuts it down but doesn't release demon juice into the lake and fuck everything up long-term.

Fair, but I'd say being turned into a demon still qualifies as "alive and well" just from a different point of view. I may be jumping to conclusions. Reading the factory as "destroyed" and not "turned off lol" makes me think the demon juice flowed.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
More companions. I personally would've liked to see Hinata be a potential party member. Like, if you helped him and his squad in the Old Forest and vouches for your character during the Den of Foxes quest, and completing the quest and helping out around the den, he'll approach you and offers to join your party since he knows that there are greater evils out there, which you immediately refer to as Kasyrra. The rest of his squad, Kiri and Yuzu are hesitant about this, but Hinata assures them and tells them to stay and watch over the den in case Kasyrra decides to attack the den. I also would've liked to see Shar as a companion upon completing the Ugly Duckling quest.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Cant happen, Tobs already made one companion and thats Kiyoko, they kinda set the ground rule of 1 companion a writer. A better safe than sorry rule if a write happened to leave if I remember correctly. Also Shar was scrapped as a companion a while ago.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Eh, if the state of CoC1 or the people's attachment to their adventures on Mareth actually mattered for this game, the transfer could have been dealt with as a series of flag setting questions before or during the course of the game; the tried and true method. It would have likely spoiled what Mareth stuff will get into play in any capacity during the course of the game, but for me personally it would have been worth it. Oh well, the Ingnam Champs of mine that I even remember do kinda add up to the popular Tainted futa blob solving all the quests just because they are there, lol.

I feel like the amount of questions you'd have to have had for people to be satisfied with that option is a lot since there's so many things you can do aside from the main line. I emphasize the worth it part cause you could put in the bare bones structure but it'd still likely be so far off from what the people who care about that stuff would like that it'd have been all for naught ultimately. Figure this works out better as long as the champ maybe doesn't becomes a big part of this whole thing. But we'll see of course.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
A item to change scale color
An item to change set the fur color separately from the fur color would be nice too.

I feel like the amount of questions you'd have to have had for people to be satisfied with that option is a lot since there's so many things you can do aside from the main line.
Yeah, to encompass just all the character-fate-defining sort of choices you would need a questionaire more than a dozen questions long. Though it would be easier if the devs already decided on the full scope of Mareth events that will get referenced in the game from start to finish, and if that number is relatively limited. The big name RPGs prove time and time again that you don't need to reference all that much or do all that much with it to give the players the warm fuzzies.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Though it would be easier if the devs already decided on the full scope of Mareth events that will get referenced in the game from start to finish, and if that number is relatively limited.
The public design doc actually does list all the things that were being considered, which suggests they made the decision on the full scope, with the 'default' state representing the most important factors and the rest being granular details they could reference if they wanted to:
Champion Information
● Name
● Gender
● Corruption
● Appearance (maybe? Couldn't hurt!)
● # of kids, and by whom
● The Ending
○ Whatever you did with Lethice -- killed, banished, or purified?
○ Did you stay in the Demon Realm or go home?
○ Did the land end up Purified or forever Corrupted?
○ What became of the PC at the end?
Events & NPCs
● Factory Dungeon -- Sealed or Destroyed
○ By Extension: Marae's Corruption status
■ Is Holly alive?
○ Omnibus's Status: alive or Dead?
● Zetaz's Lair : Zetaz alive or dead?
● Tower of the Phoenix :
○ Completed or Not?
■ Queen: alive or dead?
■ Who KILLED her, if applicable (and if CoC tracked that)
■ Valeria status -- acquired or not?
● Ceraph Status : follower or enemy?
● Owca Status , and Vapula's Status : Slave, Free, or Dead?
● Urta Quest : Completed or Not?
○ Who gave birth to Taoth, if anyone?
● Sand Witch Dungeon : Completed or Not?
○ More Cum Witches?
○ Did you make peace with the Sand Mother or rape her into submission?
○ Freed Bath-Slut? Shrunk her tits?