What content would you like added?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
During character customization at the start of the game, how about having trans as a gender, or make your character androgynous.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
During character customization at the start of the game, how about having trans as a gender, or make your character androgynous.
At character creation you are picking your characters' born sex. You can set their gender manually at any point if you want it to be different from what the Appearance system identifies it as based on their femininity/masculinity slider and genital configuration. In my experience with FenCo games, they prefer to have transness being a non-issue unless relevant to the character's personal plot. Trans women are women, trans men are men, and only scumbag characters intentionally written as hateable, like Alissa, are shown to take an exception to that. Like, even a super corrupt DK Champ that can abuse and treat poor Ryn as a worthless cum rag never goes after her for being born with a dick.

Alter42

Aug 1, 2021
I miss the possession stuff that came with a character like Shouldra in CoC1. The closest we have in this game afaik is Kikyou's kitsune possession ultimate. I'd like to see a ghost type enemy or possession attack like we had in the original CoC make a return.

RhyaDeBard

Jun 22, 2021
For a type of ease of access option, I think it would be nice if we could hotkey some of the settings and toggle them. I know it's not really a big deal to just go through the menu and change some things but it would be nice if say, I had two different cocks and the default one was the one I wanted for a certain scene. The ability to click a button and switch them out would be very helpful for those on-the-fly situations.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Oookay, now what I wish were added to the game was more on the Faceless Blade.

Damn Tollus has a female kitsune ("Nya!") working for him.

Reactions: Jase

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I miss the possession stuff that came with a character like Shouldra in CoC1. The closest we have in this game afaik is Kikyou's kitsune possession ultimate. I'd like to see a ghost type enemy or possession attack like we had in the original CoC make a return.
I liked Shouldra possessing other NPCs during sex esp Vala the farie.. She was huge.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

When we catch up to Alissa there needs to be a moment that she grabs Ryn in the middle of the fight, a moment from alien, "Let go of her you bitch." like a silly mode or not.

Edit: If there isn't already we need a Corrupted sword like a complete opposite of the Sanctified Gladius. No I don't mean a giant dildo sword.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Edit: If there isn't already we need a Corrupted sword like a complete opposite of the Sanctified Gladius. No I don't mean a giant dildo sword.
The Sanctified Gladius is a bit weedy and common.
Going off your post wouldn't mind if there was a pair of unique relics in terms of a 'Holy Sword' and 'Corrupt Sword' found late into the game that go all in on their respective side, and to obtain as well as continue wielding you would need to maintain a scale of either total purity or near-terminal corruption respectively to channel that certainty of nature into beating on people.

Lone Wolf115

The Sanctified Gladius is a bit weedy and common.
Going off your post wouldn't mind if there was a pair of unique relics in terms of a 'Holy Sword' and 'Corrupt Sword' found late into the game that go all in on their respective side, and to obtain as well as continue wielding you would need to maintain a scale of either total purity or near-terminal corruption respectively to channel that certainty of nature into beating on people.
A choice for those that don't specifically want a sword either would be nice for them, say a Spear, Halberd, or Hammer etc.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
A choice for those that don't specifically want a sword either would be nice for them, say a Spear, Halberd, or Hammer etc.
The Hammer of Neutrality, requires keeping your alignment bar on exactly 50% at all times
If I don't survive tell my many wives and husbands "Hello".
635346346.jpg

More seriously it would be a great concept if upon gaining the totally "Holy/Corrupt" focused weapon it was say forged into existence from your will given physical shape and at the point of creation you would thus choose what form it would take.
Thus satisfying people who like you say would prefer to use a non-sword weapon and also making it more unique as a lategame reward where people are otherwise set in their ways/loadouts.

arcade

Aug 19, 2021
Something like a shifter/werefolk race. works similar to the heat cycle but also changes physical appearance. basically could flip between two different character appearances with perks and stats carried over but appearance transformatives kept separate.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
When we catch up to Alissa there needs to be a moment that she grabs Ryn in the middle of the fight, a moment from alien, "Let go of her you bitch." like a silly mode or not.
Personally I think it would be more awesome the other way, if Alissa grabs the Champ and Ryn is the one to get that line, with appropriate variations based on her Confidence.

Lone Wolf115

Personally I think it would be more awesome the other way, if Alissa grabs the Champ and Ryn is the one to get that line, with appropriate variations based on her Confidence.
That's good, she should definitely say it if her confidence is max.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Is there meant to be a bad end for champions who reach 100% corruption?
Not as an automatic consequence, no, but if you are at that point there might be Bad Ends that result from sex where you cum your soul out as well as your brain, which wouldn't happen otherwise. The public design doc makes some mention of it.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Is there meant to be a bad end for champions who reach 100% corruption?
They are supposedly teetering on the edge of expelling their own souls out and becoming full demons, so as soon as we reach the point when we are dealing with Kas's proper lieutenants any of them would in theory have a laughably easy time giving that process a nudge and nabbing the soul. I assume Kas's orders will be the only thing protecting a fully corrupt PC from that fate at any point, and any specific bad ends will come as a result of tempting those big demons enough for them to disreagrd those orders.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
so as soon as we reach the point when we are dealing with Kas's proper lieutenants any of them would in theory have a laughably easy time giving that process a nudge and nabbing the soul.
Other possibilities (no confirmations, just guessing) for people who could push us over the edge include the Alraune and Farrah, one of whom will do this to Jael'yn if you send her to the Wayfort so no reason they couldn't do it to you. The way the doc words things, it's also possible that random mobs like the imps or demon cultists could do this if somebody cares to write it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So its not actually implemented then? I started a while back playing a DK champion at 100% corruption but it didn't really do much but sound like a complete asshole. Is there a harpy TF? I quite enjoyed playing as one in CoC X but then we got to fly with our fluffy chicks from Sophie.

Lone Wolf115

I'd like to see the Cultists turn on Tullus.

The whole entirety of the cult is built on Kas, so it wouldn't be to far off to see that happen, he isn't stupid but he is over confident.

I'd like to mount his head on my Wayforts walls, but do some God of War shit and keep him alive and Leold.
Tullus: I'll get you back.
Champion: Quiet head.

The thing is Kas is the likeable main antagonist, you don't want to not kill her but you don't want her to be a demon either.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
All I know is the story content we got has sated a lot of my want, infact it makes me want more Kor content. Cause man that first quest.

Lone Wolf115

All I know is the story content we got has sated a lot of my want, infact it makes me want more Kor content. Cause man that first quest.
Oh definitely a certain part had me a little pissed a certain person.
I love Celise's armor that's a set I'd spend hours in a game to get.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
"Tainted" doesn't mean "neutral", though.
This reminds me, has there been floated around any ideas about the Seven bestowing their own brand of holiness without the emphasis on 'holes' onto the Champ after they really take note of Kas and us fighting her? Aside from the soul-binding contracts and vows with individual gods, that is. Like a general anti-corruption meter.
I'd like to mount his head on my Wayforts walls, but do some God of War shit and keep him alive and Leold.
Animated severed head would be pretty close to necro stuff, which is a big no-no IIRC, both in the setting and as a devs' policy. It can work if we somehow make Tollus a dullahan like Atugia, but stash the body somewhere or give it to some of the Corrupted Anonymous members we are collecting in Wayfort. That way we can pump his nogging for info while somewhere nearby he is pumped by his second hand victims.