What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

I thought I was going crazy when I saw the cookies just sitting there in the scene description constantly, but no way to eat them or pick them up.
The secret ingredient is
cum
and her very own mommy milk.

Edit: I'd love to get more of the wine from her, the wine from her Halloween event.

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The secret ingredient is
cum
and her very own mommy milk.

Edit: I'd love to get more of the wine from her, the wine from her Halloween event.
You can get more at the midwinter festivus ball.

Being a cat-morph and licking yourself, wonder if Cait could do that and put on a show for you, and vise versa for Brint if you're a Catfolk.
I can only think of the massive hairballs that would ensue.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Descriptions of attacks and buffs as they play out during combat like in more previous versions.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Also, I'm pretty sure that the manticore tail already does grant Tail Whack and inflicts Acid-type damage so you've already got your (deliberately balanced) power for that TF.

It does. The various tail types modify Tail Whack's element.

Special Type: Fire (Fire Tail)
Ice (Ice Tail)
Tease (Fluffy Tail)
Acid (Chitin Tail)

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
This is why i don't see the point in TFs unless they are given by one of the seven or Evergreen. You don't get anything out of it but cosmetic change, to me that is pointless especially as you don't actually count as the species/race to want to transform into. CoC had it better with the TFs, Kitsune was a lot better as well if you became one you got your very own star sphere. Also if you had wings, in some scenes you could actuallu use them

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
What do you mean with "you don't even count as the species"?
You're not the species you tf into on the inside. For example, if you tf into a Boreal Elf, you don't get the enhanced lifespan of the Boreal Elves, you still have the lifespan of your original race.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I want more meaningful TFs as well. I understand that limiting most TFs to being cosmetics only is to prevent min-maxing & make balancing easier but to make it so that the PC never actually become the race that they want to transform into really kills my interest in the TFs personally. When I choose to transform into something I want to become the real deal and not a "fake" which is why all my PCs are either Kitsunes (I know they're not "real" Kitsunes but it's still a meaningful TF) or different varieties of Wyld Elves.
If it were up to me I would embrace the fantasy of races having their different strengths and weaknesses. For example a PC fully transforming into a Minotaur would gain a bonus to Strength and Toughness & malus to Agility while a fully transformed Mouse-folk would get a bonus to Agility and Cunning & malus to Toughness. Chimeras would gain no bonuses & maluses to prevent min-maxing.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
which is why all my PCs are either Kitsunes (I know they're not "real" Kitsunes but it's still a meaningful TF)
I do believe that God TFs, like the Kitsune TF, are much deeper than other TFs. After all, Kiyoko laments how your lifespan will not match hers, but if you speak after the Kitsune TF, she'll mention how now your lifespan will match her own. Along with that, I think you're getting connected to the communal soul in exchange for giving up your own, along with getting a personal imitation to trick demons, though I'm not sure. So, I think that the pc does, essentially, become a real kitsune, unlike with other tfs.
If it were up to me I would embrace the fantasy of races having their different strengths and weaknesses. For example a PC fully transforming into a Minotaur would gain a bonus to Strength and Toughness & malus to Agility while a fully transformed Mouse-folk would get a bonus to Agility and Cunning & malus to Toughness. Chimeras would gain no bonuses & maluses to prevent min-maxing.
Race does actually impact your pc's affinities. It usually doesn't come up, but if you're another race, your affinities change, like how Minotaurs have affinities for Strength, Toughness, and Agility, and Cowgirls have affinities for Toughness, Cunning, and Presence. Of course, since you also have affinities based on your class and background, unless you're using an affinity which is only tied to your race and then you change your race (like I did with one of my characters) you're unlikely to notice the change. It is not a bonus, but rather, it's affinities, so it just impacts what you can increase by 3 when leveling up. Also it would be weird for Minos to get a penalty to agility when that's one of their affinities.

Personally, I do want tfs to be more meaningful than they are, but I do not want them to give a stat bonus or penalty. Stat bonuses/penalties would incentivize people to pick certain tfs, not because they want to be the thing, but rather because statstick. And unlike CoC, where tf usage and abuse could be seen as fitting in narratively, since it shows the pc is adapting to the corrupted world and using what they find to morph their body and become stronger, here there's never really been a narrative justification for tf'ing for strength, only for personal taste, except with any god tfs. I do want roleplay effects from tfs, things like a big fluffy mane from a hypothetical lion tf, more characters acting or reaction differently if you're a certain race (Like how Kiyoko's Play Tag sex scene needs you to be a Lupine, or how you can walk through the Orc camp without a disguise in Right of Conquest if you're an Orc, or how you can jump straight to fucking Hashat if you're an elf), but I don't want combat to be affected by race. The mere fact that there's stat affinities based on race and you get a bonus to a stat from picking certain starting races already has a heavy impact on combat based on your race.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Kas dream palace ideas that I would love to see! Frotting Kas, thigh fucks aka the champ get's a thigh fuck or fucks Kas's thighs. Face sitting, tit fucks, breeding stocks gang bang, aka Kas and her goons rut the champ in some stocks. Dick worship, Anal scenes giving and or receiving.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah the PC does become a kitsune but just isnt full blooded yet due to the whole sticking our dick in anything with a pulse as a safety measure, kitsune can only sire Kitsune and all that. There multiple dialogues about how the PC by all means is not complete due to the decoy and Keros having the foresite to not completely fullblood you.

Lone Wolf115

Yeah the PC does become a kitsune but just isnt full blooded yet due to the whole sticking our dick in anything with a pulse as a safety measure, kitsune can only sire Kitsune and all that. There multiple dialogues about how the PC by all means is not complete due to the decoy and Keros having the foresite to not completely fullblood you.
Well it's for story and soul crystallization reasons.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
As cool as it'd be for them to have some level of minor function, I would just simply like more TF's referenced in scenes contextually. I completely forgot one of my characters had wings cuz I don't recall it ever being brought up anywhere. Things like if a character is a kitsune their ears get pet in some scenes(since the game has established how that's basically an erogenous zone for them), maybe even involvement of tails. Small things like that. Would at least make TF's feel more meaningful without affecting game balance.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I completely forgot one of my characters had wings cuz I don't recall it ever being brought up anywhere.
Aye. I want to see the wings do something. Even if it has no gameplay effect in situations where wings logically should, just let me do wing cuddles, please! Like, wrapping wings around someone during a hug, to add that extra bit of intimacy.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its up to the writers for the acknowledgement of parts, like Etheryn has some small interactions with Kitsune PCs which including reminding the foxy PC is a patslut, and your character holding her with there tails when you enter the frosthound. But I think a lot of writers are doing there own little expacs or Kor right now to focus on the small stuff.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
No I absolutely get that. My suggestion comes as a hopeful "consider this" for future content, or added to existing content eventually should they feel and obviously if/when they have time for it. Acknowledging the characters appearance more often can do wonders in enriching the experience. I just wonder a bit if things sometimes get forgotten about or overlooked amidst all the other more important work they have to do.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Did this for the first time today, ironically on my Kitsune character and I gotta say. As the current Champion of Keros, I want to take the Faceless Blade over my knee and give her a good and thorough spanking because its stunts like her association with Tollus that gives Kitsune-kind a bad rep in the Marshes. >:L

Also when I first met Calise in the tunnels she addressed me as Champion of Frost, then later in the outskirts as Champion of Keros because that's my current title.

If you have acquired both these titles the one marking you as the personal agent of one of the Seven should have priority over the other, regardless of which one your currently toting, no? Especially if she has already recognized the peerage of a fellow Divine Champion.

Lone Wolf115

If you have acquired both these titles the one marking you as the personal agent of one of the Seven should have priority over the other, regardless of which one your currently toting, no? Especially if she has already recognized the peerage of a fellow Divine Champion.
Same I felt like Calise should've recognized you as such, and Kiyoko for just being there and your wife.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly kinda hope for us fluffy ones we dont even get a peaceful option, would be fitting.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm guessing the main thing is that so far as I can tell, there isn't a parser that actually checks 'Have you earned X?' but can only see your current title. Hence it goes off that and there isn't a way to base dialogue on specific titles or remember what you've been previously referred to.

Well, the game can see if you're soulbound so I suppose it could be used to 'know' that you have the Champion of Keros title regardless of your current one, but Savin has mentioned that selling your soul will mainly affect how that deity's followers react to you (plus some implications for available endings) so it's unlikely that non-kitsune characters will acknowledge the Champ as one, or non-Lumians (and perhaps just the boreal elves) acknowledging you've become a valkyrie whenever that happens. Even if it would make sense for the champion of another of the Seven to do so.