What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So like, more Ryn low confidence content. I do hope it was not abbandon entirely. Or if it did, at least put it out of its misery and smuther it with tits on last time.

Lone Wolf115

I would like an eye patch, it's fucking imposing. And that's it for today. :ghost:
Enchantment: Don't fuck with me.
It would have to definitely be Enhanced. For me and other people that prefer that definitely I wear and use items that do something I don't want to wear something that doesn't do anything Zo's silver mask that she gives you enhances the powers she teaches you but I don't use or wear the mask.

Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
it looks like a Jolly Rancher
So does that mean that in the inevitable Bad End that someone (probably Savin) will write whenever we encounter her again, she'll be telling the Champ and Ryn to Keep On Sucking?
So like, more Ryn low confidence content. I do hope it was not abbandon entirely.
Wait until the next public patch is out and you can see all of the content Alypia just wrote which factors that in.

Actually, pretty much all Ryn content factors it in, simply as part of how her custom parsers work. You might just have to see the stuff with multiple Champions to realize that it does change to reflect her state.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
I absolutely love Arona. I also love the comments she makes when the PC is her breeding bitch and pregnant. What would be great to go a bit further into that direction with a subby PC - with a lust mechanism like in CoC, we could have the master or mistress demand to be serviced when they reach a certain level - or at least it should be possible to adapt the blue-balled mechanism for companions to that end.

Also, in CoC, I loved the collar play with Urta, and especially the walkies. Similar to how Arona has the PC strip and service her in Arona's throne room, it would be great to have some scene possible e.g. at the Frost Hound Tavern where the PC is presented nude to the public -or at the Wayfort. which might spark some comments by Farrah

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Also, in CoC, I loved the collar play with Urta, and especially the walkies. Similar to how Arona has the PC strip and service her in Arona's throne room, it would be great to have some scene possible e.g. at the Frost Hound Tavern where the PC is presented nude to the public -or at the Wayfort. which might spark some comments by Farrah
Urta is one of my favourite characters on CoC, the collaring was fun and i think the only thing similar to that is with the new Lyla content on backer patch. This is what i meant by more dom/sub content being added for CoC2.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
with a lust mechanism like in CoC, we could have the master or mistress demand to be serviced when they reach a certain level - or at least it should be possible to adapt the blue-balled mechanism for companions to that end.
Arona actually DOES have a scene like that! If her Resolve gets low enough while you're exploring, Dom!Arona will shove you down and have her way with you. And with Cait, if she's in the party.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
Arona actually DOES have a scene like that! If her Resolve gets low enough while you're exploring, Dom!Arona will shove you down and have her way with you. And with Cait, if she's in the party.
Outside camp? Well, ok, not sure I've seen it. Thing is, though, unlike in CoC, where Lust increases with waiting, there's not that much happening with Resolve outside combat, barring the occasional random scene. So whereas in CoC, Lust fluctuates pretty much constantly, Resolve doesn't seem to have that much going on except in combat. Maybe try to do a bit more with it?

As one suggestion also maybe in context of being blue-balled - if the group defeats an enemy with valid sex options and the PC is blueballed, maybe disallow leaving outright and have the PC use the opportunity to get off?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As one suggestion also maybe in context of being blue-balled - if the group defeats an enemy with valid sex options and the PC is blueballed, maybe disallow leaving outright and have the PC use the opportunity to get off?
Forcing players to have sex with an NPC they might not be interested in sexing with no way out (outside the context of losing a fight) isn't likely to ever happen.

The whole thing with lust fluctuation in CoC1 and TiTS has something to do with how those games have/had a minimum horniness requirement to initiate any sex scene, which may be more realistic but it's also kind of annoying if you want to see something and are just a couple points short. Since CoC2 did away with that entirely, there's no real reason to have Resolve regularly decreasing over time. Well, unless you're poor Ryn and have a whole mechanic based around being unable to take care of your perma-horni on your own.

That said, there may be some more content along similar thematic lines in the future. It's been strongly hinted that corrupted minotaurs might get you addicted to cum for example.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Well, unless you're poor Ryn and have a whole mechanic based around being unable to take care of your perma-horni on your own.
I hope the cage isn't to far around the corner, or it doesn't start as a backer.
Also hope there's a growth option, like her breasts and butt, get her to a comfortable length. I only use her first set since I can't incorporate the queenly raiment into my current style. Any ideas, or a thread I believe that there is one.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I hope the cage isn't to far around the corner, or it doesn't start as a backer.
When it's coming is only known to the devs and whether it first appears in a backer patch or a public one is pretty much entirely down to when it's ready to be released in the monthly cycle. Sometimes big content drops happen to coincide with the public patch, but the odds generally favor content landing in a backer patch period first.
Also hope there's a growth option, like her breasts and butt, get her to a comfortable length. I only use her first set since I can't incorporate the queenly raiment into my current style. Any ideas, or a thread I believe that there is one.
By growth, do you mean her penis? Savin has mentioned that he'll likely add a way to give her a properly majestic royal sceptre eventually, as an option for those who want that.

Queenly Raiment is pretty much all-healing so if you give Ryn that set you'd use her as a substitute for Passion Priestess/Witch Cait. She has basically no offense aside from Aurora Arrow but she can heal and support like nobody's business.

Lone Wolf115

When it's coming is only known to the devs and whether it first appears in a backer patch or a public one is pretty much entirely down to when it's ready to be released in the monthly cycle. Sometimes big content drops happen to coincide with the public patch, but the odds generally favor content landing in a backer patch period first.

By growth, do you mean her penis? Savin has mentioned that he'll likely add a way to give her a properly majestic royal sceptre eventually, as an option for those who want that.

Queenly Raiment is pretty much all-healing so if you give Ryn that set you'd use her as a substitute for Passion Priestess/Witch Cait. She has basically no offense aside from Aurora Arrow but she can heal and support like nobody's business.
True.

I saw that I after I posted it, I was browsing the main page and saw the thread you were on that thread, and looked at it, I do want it to be a comfortable length, not 12" maybe 10" or 8", hell I rarely go past 12" anyway, 18" is for satisfying Brienne, meeting her mom like that is going to be awkward, I wouldn't blame her if she will mad, I mean anyone who had Brint, and turned him into Brienne did take away her baby boy.
Cue sad moo mom, than happy moo mom.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
A couple more options for the list of post reactions would be nice, namely :p , :thonk: and maybe some variation of blush. Love the feature already, but often find myself wishing for those and some other options.

a tittle that's just "Brint's Dairy Cow" /jk
That's a great idea, tho. I'm not sure if something like that will work as a title outside of Silly Mode, because you get called by it in some pretty serious business situations. But some way to make your subbing to someone hard - or your notable relationships in general - more official and to display them publically would be neat-o. And if the title we get after saving the beefy boys and girls of Khor'minos doesn't have a Silly Mode equivalent that features some kind of 'moo' pun/joke, I'd be bummed out.

Irmo

Aug 8, 2021
The whole thing with lust fluctuation in CoC1 and TiTS has something to do with how those games have/had a minimum horniness requirement to initiate any sex scene, which may be more realistic but it's also kind of annoying if you want to see something and are just a couple points short. Since CoC2 did away with that entirely, there's no real reason to have Resolve regularly decreasing over time. Well, unless you're poor Ryn and have a whole mechanic based around being unable to take care of your perma-horni on your own.

Well, the problem is, of course, then that the condition cited by Savin above, "If her Resolve gets low enough while you're exploring," is not going to be particularly frequent for many players, especially when playing on easier difficulty levels. In fact, it may not trigger at all. As for being annoying if you can't do something because you're just short a few points, it's not like CoC doesn't give you ample opportunity to do whatever it was some other time.

That said, there may be some more content along similar thematic lines in the future. It's been strongly hinted that corrupted minotaurs might get you addicted to cum for example.

Meh. Yes, that was fun in CoC, but lifting things directly 1-to-1 isn't precisely the pinnacle of originality, either. Given all the shenanigans the cult does, I would have more expected that feature to be applied to centaurs.

Forcing players to have sex with an NPC they might not be interested in sexing with no way out (outside the context of losing a fight) isn't likely to ever happen.

Well, the game IS CORRUPTION of Champions 2, no? In any case, a menu option might be added to disable that feature.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Not everyone will want to play this game if they forced the player to shag anyone that the creators decide. Yes it is Corruption of... but you will find different people prefer different things, i don't shag any bloke in the game and thankfully its not forced. Some people don't like futas and won't shag them. Some don't like women... etc. We like to at least pretend we have some choice.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well, the problem is, of course, then that the condition cited by Savin above, "If her Resolve gets low enough while you're exploring," is not going to be particularly frequent for many players, especially when playing on easier difficulty levels
Yes? And? There are many scenes that aren't going to appear frequently for most players because of one condition or another that they don't meet. There's technically a future-proofed option for if you fight Kas in the Winter City and win which 99.9% of players will probably never see, that doesn't mean her fight needs to be made easier or non-optional just so more people can see it.
Well, the game IS CORRUPTION of Champions 2, no? In any case, a menu option might be added to disable that feature.
Adding a feature people will hate and then forcing them to disable it via a menu option, as opposed to not adding the feature to begin with? Yeah, no.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

Being forced to fuck someone we may not like or want to because we took too much resolve damage, which is easy, is a surefire way to make everyone unhappy. For example, I hate the imps. I know, hating imps is totally controversial. Imps can do a lot of resolve damage though. If after every imp encounter, I had to have sex with them instead of offing them, I'd probably stop playing. An option to disable that would still make me ask "why include forced sex for winning in the first place."

And as for the corruption part, some of our characters are at 0 corruption and don't fuck everything that moves. Hell, the most corruption I've ever unintentionally had was 5 because I kept dropping wyvern venom on the manticore girl. So yeah, not corrupt enough to justify forcing a sex scene. I'd just run from every encounter if that were the case.

As for what I want still: more of the drider girls. My arachnophobic ass has about 40 drider kids and Izhalti is just so sweet. I want her and the nameless drider queen to see the fluffy horde. Ironically, I am dangerously arachnophobic irl but apparently busty women replacing the head and actual fur negates the sheer terror I'd feel otherwise. Priorities amiright.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Forcing the Champ to seek some sort of relief if his Resolve is low or his balls are blue would be no bueno. On top of the main issue of denying people their preferences, it would make no in-universe sense, either. If you have even a single point of resolve left your characters (and any other characters for that matter) retain enough of their faculties to say no to sex. Even corrupt Champs might want to try and maintain control for control's sake, and being a bimbo in this game doesn't seem to override the core sexual preferences of the character like it does in TiTS.

I would be in favour of some new sexy exploration hazards that would either hit the party's resolve outright or threaten a major resolve nuke if you fail to properly avoid them by picking the right course of action (or if you choose to do nothing), similar to the hazards you encounter in the Foothills.

Being able to tease your party members outside of combat, lowering their resolve down to a certain threshold would be a nice option to have, especially with dom!Arona or Berwyn in the party, because being the bratty sub is where it's at with their and Champ's relationships IMO. Not sure how much of a hassle/game design complication that would be. Similarly, beng able to rub one out in the nearby bushes when you are blue balled or stuffed to the brim with milk would be a major QoL improvement.

Meh. Yes, that was fun in CoC, but lifting things directly 1-to-1 isn't precisely the pinnacle of originality, either. Given all the shenanigans the cult does, I would have more expected that feature to be applied to centaurs.
Khor'minos minos are highly organized and civilized, with peerless engineering skills and so much Roman cosplay it would make a certain group of angry jocks in NV green with envy. So even if the main thrust of their corrupt content woud be the same as CoC1 minos, it will potentially go to very different places.

apparently busty women replacing the head and actual fur negates the sheer terror I'd feel otherwise. Priorities amiright.
I'm curious, what's your opinion on TiTs's bothriocs, if any? Feminine and floofy driders are a mongirl genre staple for a reason, but Nonesuch managed to sway me quite a bit with his much more dangerous, androgynous and alien take on the subject.

In any case, I agree, more driders please.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm curious, what's your opinion on TiTs's bothriocs, if any? Feminine and floofy driders are a mongirl genre staple for a reason, but Nonesuch managed to sway me quite a bit with his much more dangerous, androgynous and alien take on the subject.

In any case, I agree, more driders please.

The diplomat, Ara Kei I think, is the only one I like. The rest are just too xenomorphy if that makes sense. The monster girl version of Bubblelord's are definitely my favorite between the two. Plus I like how the drider girls dialogue and actions potentially reveal more about the drider queen than she's told us. She should probably work on her screening process though. Or just ask to egg me. 9/10 times I'd say yes.

Lone Wolf115

She should probably work on her screening process though. Or just ask to egg me. 9/10 times I'd say yes.
Especially after you have defeated her so many times, and tell the Queen Drider about the Oracle Drider and visit them after she move in with the Queen. The moving in part should be something that gets implemented.

Reactions: Burnerbro

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
So, I’ve been playing a dominant character and I’ve been realizing, slowly, that there is a sinfully low amount of content where we can dom or top with our pussies. But even worse: there’s almost no content where we can get ourselves pregnant while topping. I wanna ride Berwyn into the sheets and use his massive dong as a dildo while he squirms and moans underneath me before blows his load and he knocks me up. I wanna put Garret on a leash and yank it while he fucks me doggy style and make him bark if he wants to cum. I wanna get freaky in the Orc lodge and come out on top while the fuckboys are gasping for air strewn across the floor. And I want a big ol’ belly for my trouble of being the baddest bitch in the March.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
So, I’ve been playing a dominant character and I’ve been realizing, slowly, that there is a sinfully low amount of content where we can dom or top with our pussies. But even worse: there’s almost no content where we can get ourselves pregnant while topping. I wanna ride Berwyn into the sheets and use his massive dong as a dildo while he squirms and moans underneath me before blows his load and he knocks me up. I wanna put Garret on a leash and yank it while he fucks me doggy style and make him bark if he wants to cum. I wanna get freaky in the Orc lodge and come out on top while the fuckboys are gasping for air strewn across the floor. And I want a big ol’ belly for my trouble of being the baddest bitch in the March.
I've noticed this throughout all of the games, it's pretty disappointing that the instances where you can dom with your vag or ass are few and far between.

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
Lack of being a complete corrupt champion. I liked it in OG CoC you could corrupt your companions or just be an utter jackass to people. Sometimes I like playing the bad guy.

but to be fair the champion in CoC has been through so much they literally could go any way. While the Champion in CoC 2 is a much better person and wasn't

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
It might be because I haven't been looking for such content specifically but I didn't notice a serious lack of femdom/powerbotton content. All the victory sex scenes where you do use a hole on the freshly defeated opponent read as pretty dommy, to a point where I have to headcanon some of it away for my shy sloot white mage. When it comes to more friendly NPCs and companions: yeah, there is less of that. Your dong-having companions in particular are just too cock-sure (heh) and lean much heavier towards being on top.

Though there is sub!Arona, and in the future we can look forward to having Ryn's peen to lovingly bully and when B finishes the new expack, we can possibly look forward to getting Berwyn to be more of a switch - and less of a brat. Haven't heard anything about Garret getting more content in general, let alone more femdom content with Champ, but I'm not that clued into what The Observer is working on.

Lack of being a complete corrupt champion. I liked it in OG CoC you could corrupt your companions or just be an utter jackass to people. Sometimes I like playing the bad guy.

but to be fair the champion in CoC has been through so much they literally could go any way. While the Champion in CoC 2 is a much better person and wasn't
We will eventually be able to lean in much more heavily into being fully corrupt and power hungry, fucking shit up for most people we meet. Those of our companions who won't outright leave will also change to reflect that. At least that's what I heard from the devs regarding their plans some time ago.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I want to see corrupted Cait and Kiyoko.
Those are, supposedly, the two characters that almost certainly won’t be getting corruption content. Savin’s said the most corrupt content planned for Cait at the moment is getting her to lean into her ole as a pimp, and Kiyoko doesn’t have a soul to lose or corrupt.

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
Those are, supposedly, the two characters that almost certainly won’t be getting corruption content. Savin’s said the most corrupt content planned for Cait at the moment is getting her to lean into her ole as a pimp, and Kiyoko doesn’t have a soul to lose or corrupt.
Bummer, well I still could probably get corrupted Ryn.