What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Moving on to another topic: I'd love to eventually have more Shar and Zhara content in general, and to finally have a proper chat with their mom.
That might come if/when Windy Peaks makes it into the game. From what Gweyr says, it looks like that would be the place where the Matron would be located, IIRC.

More content for Shar and Zhara would be quite welcome in my part. Though I think that's more probable for Shar than Zhara.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, the Peaks (beyond the Steps of Sorra in Undermountain) are where you'll find future Harpy-centric content -- though Shar and Zhara have some stuff they gotta do before that progresses anyway.

Lone Wolf115

That might come if/when Windy Peaks makes it into the game. From what Gweyr says, it looks like that would be the place where the Matron would be located, IIRC.
Whoa whoa I want to read everything Gweyr says you may not think it or anyone else but spoiler come on. Not all of us are backers.

Why would Windy Peaks not be there you can find the entrance in the Undermountain but like the Mino City it's not done yet. I do hope for Waystones for both areas running through the Hostile zone between the gate and both the city and the peaks would be tedious and constantly running into the enemies would be annoying.

Reactions: Irmo and Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Whoa whoa I want to read everything Gweyr says you may not think it or anyone else but spoiler come on. Not all of us are backers.

Why would Windy Peaks not be there you can find the entrance in the Undermountain but like the Mino City it's not done yet. I do hope for Waystones for both areas running through the Hostile zone between the gate and both the city and the peaks would be tedious and constantly running into the enemies would be annoying.
Darn, forgot to spoiler tag that part. Sorry.

Well, following the logic that Foothills has a waystone statue, probably because of all the stuff you can do at the orc camp, if there will be a lot of content at the peaks, it would stand to reason that it'd get fast travel point.

Yeah, the Peaks (beyond the Steps of Sorra in Undermountain) are where you'll find future Harpy-centric content -- though Shar and Zhara have some stuff they gotta do before that progresses anyway.
I wonder what sort of BLEEP would go down if the Matron managed to get turned into a demon. Oof.
Would certainly make things more...complicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Just incase anyone thought I was overreacting well that's you but I thought everyone was overreacting to the ME3 ending.
I wonder what sort of BLEEP would go down if the Matron managed to get turned into a demon. Oof.

Also @mikethor007 you double posted. Just edit the post before that one.

GabCab

Jun 12, 2021
Could we get more armor options? Ik we got special armors and stuff but tbh there aren't many to choose from

Also would love for there to be a dedicated multiclass option, like if you were to have Warrior Training and White Mage training, you become a Paladin or a White Knight, likewise if you do the opposite with Black Mage you become a Black Knight. Idk just something to think about if we ever get higher level ups and more abilities

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

The harpies would get horns and nothing else would change. They're already acting like demon cultists, so it wouldn't be a big change.

You can already do that by giving a Warrior relevant White Mage powers.

But a stat must be sacrificed if done so.

ballin.jpg

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
The harpies would get horns and nothing else would change. They're already acting like demon cultists, so it wouldn't be a big change.
Harpies we meet are savage and fuck-hungry, seemingly as a result of being forsaken by Sorra. At the same time, Shar manages to establish some sort of connection and the rest aren't worse in their barbaric customs then untainted versions of centaur or marefolk tribes and don't seem like they will naturally ally with Kas. So if the Big Booty Birb turns and then corrupts all her daughters. it will be bad news for everyone in the region.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
it will be bad news for everyone in the region.

I think you're giving the harpies a little too much credit. And I can't blame Sorra for forsaking them. Nobody likes harpies, not even their god. Except Shar. As we all know, Shar is cool.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I still think that their current tendencies would be cranked up to 11. Plus they would turn into a vector for spreading corruption.

I find it chilling if there's a possibility of Zhara getting corrupted, as I sired a couple of kids with her. Don't know what a demon version of her would do to the kids. Mileage may vary of course, a ton of players probably will not have kids with her ever.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Imagine how annoying a horde of malicious birds can be? Hawkthorne's streets will run white, and not in a sexy way.

On a more serious note, if effigies and hornets were a decent threat to the town and its people, harpies will be too, especially with their innate abilities buffed by corruption. Plus even without Champion sired kids being in the picture, I'd like to keep harpies from harm or help them, for Shar and Zhara's sake if nothing else.

Lone Wolf115

Imagine how annoying a horde of malicious birds can be? Hawkthorne's streets will run white, and not in a sexy way.

On a more serious note, if effigies and hornets were a decent threat to the town and its people, harpies will be too, especially with their innate abilities buffed by corruption. Plus even without Champion sired kids being in the picture, I'd like to keep harpies from harm or help them, for Shar and Zhara's sake if nothing else.
Just gotta stomp a mudhole in someone's ass we all know who that is. Kas the source, not being mean to her I have a character for her just one to go the Corruption route. I'm saying to curb the corruption just catch up to her.
Also bang her into the sheets and give her the kids she wants.
Are the "daughters" that Kas brings from Mareth the same as Kiha? The angry dragoness from the first one is she one of them?

Reactions: Burnerbro

Lone Wolf115

Thanks for the confirmation, does the wiki tell if Kiha still has her soul? I believe she does because she's just angry about what happened and she gives birth to regular lizans not imps? Did I just answer my own question?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I still think that their current tendencies would be cranked up to 11. Plus they would turn into a vector for spreading corruption.

They attack and fuck everything that moves. Being corrupted or demonified would just broadcast it to anyone who hasn't had the displeasure of meeting them. They are a prime example of quantity over quality.

I'm not disputing that they'd be less or equally annoying or that they couldn't spread corruption. I'm saying the minor threat they pose would just become a different type of minor threat. And everything threatens Hawkethorne. They clearly don't have a well-trained or well-equipped militia. But those effigies were just walking 1-ply tissue paper and the hornets outside of Azzy and the ones in the hive weren't that strong. Azzyran and the royal hornet family are outliers of strength. If Hawkthorne had a properly trained militia with proper equipment, then only the orcs, centaurs, and cultists would pose an immediate threat. Maybe Gweyr coming back can fix that, at least on the training front. And I'm in favor of giving the mercs a taste of their own medicine, steal their stuff, and run them off. That'd fix both problems. That said, helping them not get corrupted for Shar's sake and any potential kids is a good reason. Maybe not Zhara. She's just as bad as the other harpies.

TL;DR Harpies suck and are weak and corruption won't change that and we should help Sorra get rid of them so she can get better followers by attaching wings to things that shouldn't have wings. Flying pigs when?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That'd probably be quite terrible. Can you imagine the volume of imps/day she'd pump out?

Harpies we meet are savage and fuck-hungry, seemingly as a result of being forsaken by Sorra.
Implying this isn't the default state of harpies.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
That'd probably be quite terrible. Can you imagine the volume of imps/day she'd pump out?
Oohhhh boy, have to prepare myself for that to happen. The little shits are troublesome enough in the Undermountain....

EDIT: Quite like the breeding factory that must be somewhere under there...For the ammount of imps that show up in that one encounter. Hope we get a chance to put the kibosh on that and make a sizeable dent in the "imp production pipeline".

Last edited:

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
With all the new tfs being added it sure would be nice to get an option to not pick up every single thing you find on the ground. Not everyone is into tfs and they only serve to clutter the inventory and get sold for pennies if you didn't bother to toss them out when you got the "drop an item to pick this up" screen for the nth time.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
With all the new tfs being added it sure would be nice to get an option to not pick up every single thing you find on the ground. Not everyone is into tfs and they only serve to clutter the inventory and get sold for pennies if you didn't bother to toss them out when you got the "drop an item to pick this up" screen for the nth time.
Strangely enough picking up some of the items is indeed optional. It'd be a question of extending that treatment to all of them.

Don't know how much of a bother it would be to put it into code though...

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
Reagents have their own separate container. Why not do the same for transformation items, too?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Wait isn't Kiha in CoC1? Or are we talking about another NPC in CoC2?
When does the harpy mention her name in the game, or does she not? The harpy leader..

Lone Wolf115

Wait isn't Kiha in CoC1? Or are we talking about another NPC in CoC2?
When does the harpy mention her name in the game, or does she not? The harpy leader..
Yes CoC1.
No she doesn't but it's on the wiki the harpy wingleader not the matron.

Reactions: Burnerbro

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
She is the same as CoC1, Kiha is one of the daughters who escaped from the demons and therefore does not cross the portal to Savarra along with the others.
Damn I didn't know that. The way Kiha acted towards our champions at the very start of their interactions and demons in general I'm quite surprised by that. And the fact she can have real babies and not Imps like her mother (though I read that on wiki, haven't gotten the chance to try knocking her up with my herms). Do you think Kiha would make an appearance in CoC2? I mean it's not impossible, seeing as Kas and whathername came through.

Lone Wolf115

Damn I didn't know that. The way Kiha acted towards our champions at the very start of their interactions and demons in general I'm quite surprised by that. And the fact she can have real babies and not Imps like her mother (though I read that on wiki, haven't gotten the chance to try knocking her up with my herms). Do you think Kiha would make an appearance in CoC2? I mean it's not impossible, seeing as Kas and whathername came through.
Not likely she's most likely to be with the champ, I found it odd that the Champion isn't able to build a cabin in the original without mods, but we are all of track.