What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's not so much stopped as simply incomplete; we don't know how many parts Kinuquest is going to have. but more will come eventually.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Laralayxo

Jul 6, 2021
I really like the all-encompassing transformations from the Holiday costumes in TiTS. It made it easy for me to head canon what my character was going through.

CoC2? I’d like to see (with consent, obviously) maybe things like possession or parasites. Maybe cursed items (similar to how the witches gear helps level up assets…) to tweak a character into a certain state.

More racial perks!

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There's also the ring you get from the land of milky honey...every critical hit you grow boobs.

Suddenly I had JJ boobs on my male champion and didn't even know why. Have to read item descriptions carefully...

Lone Wolf115

There's also the ring you get from the land of milky honey...every critical hit you grow boobs.

Suddenly I had JJ boobs on my male champion and didn't even know why. Have to read item descriptions carefully...
I saw that it does that and locked it up real quicker than drinking liquor to fuck you up. (Kinda messed that up but you get the idea.)

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
We get Kitsune star sphere and Hunger perk.. you feed from sex just like real Kitsunes. I think the only thing both games have in common is firefox.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
But why? I don't like using TFs unless I get something out of it. Changing MC appearance is kinda boring but if you get certain abilities of the race you're changing into, it seems worth it to me.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't like using TFs
Neither do most people. I think TFs are icky.

You see, TF is a fetish, same as any other; we're not going to give you special combat abilities for being the biggest broodmare or having the most anal sex in Savarra. If we mechanically reward certain TFs, then we're inherently punishing you for NOT taking the most optimal transformation path for your build -- meaning that you're disadvantaging yourself for playing the character you actually WANT to play. That's awful game design.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Neither do most people. I think TFs are icky.

You see, TF is a fetish, same as any other; we're not going to give you special combat abilities for being the biggest broodmare or having the most anal sex in Savarra. If we mechanically reward certain TFs, then we're inherently punishing you for NOT taking the most optimal transformation path for your build -- meaning that you're disadvantaging yourself for playing the character you actually WANT to play. That's awful game design.
Ah that makes more sense. Thanks.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Any chance of getting some mythical creature based tfs like unicorns, fairy/pixie or satyrs?

Perhaps even more mythical creature based npcs like griffin's for example

I'd also like to see a way to get feathered wings becides using wyld wine or starting with them

Also lastly more types of big cat races with tfs I really want to play a lion or tiger like race (maybe variant versions of leothran)

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
An option to disable Anal, and a way to have Cait all to yourself. I don't know if it was just my choices, but I saw Berwyn getting it on with Cait and that really pissed me off. Then again, I might of just told him Cait 'could help' with his horniness.

Maybe the option could be the inverse of buttslut mode? Always prefer the vagina if you have one?
Any chance of getting some mythical creature based tfs like unicorns, fairy/pixie or satyrs?

I'd also like to see a way to get feathered wings becides using wyld wine or starting with them

Also lastly more types of big cat races with tfs I really want to play a lion or tiger like race (maybe variant versions of leothran)
I second this SO BAD! I remember when I first saw the unitard that gives you a bad end if you sex them; I want to be one!!!

EDIT: Maybe an option that you could put the buttplug sex-toy in your ass as a toggle through Lady Evergreen? Maybe it builds more resolve over time or have it act like the Libidinous perk but 'denies' anal while toggled

Lone Wolf115

An option to disable Anal, and a way to have Cait all to yourself. I don't know if it was just my choices, but I saw Berwyn getting it on with Cait and that really pissed me off. Then again, I might of just told him Cait 'could help' with his horniness.

Maybe the option could be the inverse of buttslut mode? Always prefer the vagina if you have one?
Getting Cait to yourself is just not gonna happen.
Just don't use butslut mode and NPCs who don't bang your PC's vagina is for their own reason like Lyla is because she doesn't have any blank powder.

Edit: Anna needs a new bust, because her appearance she is a half Lupine but she only has ears and a tail

Last edited:

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020

Fairy/pixie tf probably won't happen due to their size , unicorn could be justified as a rare variant of the marefolk but i am pretty sure that the mythical tfs are gonna be a late mid/endgame content , personally i would love to get some tf items for tongues (so i dont have to go anywhere near Evergreen)

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
That's awful game design.
Only if those abilities don't have direct analogues that aren't tied to the transformation. You can level the playing field even further by requiring the transformed Champ to spend time and money/other resources on learning to properly utilize their new abilities.

From flight to natural weapons and in-built venom attacks, from harpy songs to basic pollen-related Powers, nothing in the arsenal of racial based powers non-boss NPCs get to use is game-breaking or a better version of that type of Power. Most are actually quite underwhelming.

A better argument against those abilities can be made from the same position as one against manticore pussy tails: their out of combat uses will likely get very little acknowledgement from writers in most scenes.

CoC2? I’d like to see (with consent, obviously) maybe things like possession or parasites. Maybe cursed items (similar to how the witches gear helps level up assets…) to tweak a character into a certain state.
Same. Parasites are unlikely, because they fit the fantasy theme much less than sci-fi, and no writers or prominent commissioners seem to be into them. Cursed items on the other hand is such a staple for the genre I have almost no doubts we will get more at some point.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Belharan Stew, but it can't be refined, so you have to roll the dice and reload until you get what you want.

Too bad that Dove Wings (the feathered wings you get from that) are always brown. White angel wings like Shar's are not available, IIRC.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I think Kiyoko is pretty exclusive/monogamous as well if I'm not missing anything.

Kiyoko is definitely monogamous herself, but she seems to have a kink where she watches the player have sex with others. Especially kitsune. Pimpin' ain't easy for floofs in post-apocolyptia.

Brienne is also monogamous. The most that she ever does is mutually milk with Azzy. But other than that, she's championsexual only.

Lone Wolf115

Kiyoko is definitely monogamous herself, but she seems to have a kink where she watches the player have sex with others. Especially kitsune. Pimpin' ain't easy for floofs in post-apocolyptia.
She especially loves it when you give the one Kitsune the ovielixer. ;)

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Only if those abilities don't have direct analogues that aren't tied to the transformation. You can level the playing field even further by requiring the transformed Champ to spend time and money/other resources on learning to properly utilize their new abilities.

From flight to natural weapons and in-built venom attacks, from harpy songs to basic pollen-related Powers, nothing in the arsenal of racial based powers non-boss NPCs get to use is game-breaking or a better version of that type of Power. Most are actually quite underwhelming.

A better argument against those abilities can be made from the same position as one against manticore pussy tails: their out of combat uses will likely get very little acknowledgement from writers in most scenes.
If you can get magic ethereal cocks, using ethereal wings or tails or whatever for "racially inspired" powers doesn't seem that farfetched.

But I think it's decided much of that is going to be limited to the "major transformations" in, or yet to be in, the game.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I think Kiyoko is pretty exclusive/monogamous as well if I'm not missing anything.
BIG OOF, massive oversight on my part. Yeah, she's quite monogamous.

It's funny as heck when you have her in the party and you decide to breed the Cat Harem.

She especially loves it when you give the one Kitsune the ovielixer. ;)
WAT. How do I do that? With who?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
You can level the playing field even further by requiring the transformed Champ to spend time and money/other resources on learning to properly utilize their new abilities.
Ew. Give me the number of RPGs that force a player to act out learning new skills or abilities or otherwise spend resources - the act of which takes real time - in aquiring them. Now subtract the number of RPGs where people hated that mechanic.

Bet you the answer's zero.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
o_O

I'm failing hard to detect sarcasm in your post, or I have failed to convey how I envision that system working. Because all abilities in CoC2 are represented by Powers and you get one Power free for every even level, the rest you have to spend money and in-game time on getting from tutors. Which is exactly how I suggested the player can learn the racial Powers after transformation.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Give me the number of RPGs that force a player to act out learning new skills or abilities or otherwise spend resources - the act of which takes real time - in aquiring them. Now subtract the number of RPGs where people hated that mechanic.
Technically CoC2 requires the champ to go through training which uses money and a day of in-game time for acquiring most powers if you don't acquire them through a level up, mirror stance, or some other method. Also, Zo provides 7 different powers (I think they're all powers) and the Champ needs to go through a multi-day training process for each one. I don't think anyone hates these, here in CoC2.