What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
being able to train Etheryn to take my big donger why hasn't this happened yet =<
Interestingly, per her design doc there is a variation in her Ball Massage>Stuff Her scene that's triggered by Ryn's capacity and you can cheat your way to see it but I haven't been able to legitimately get it no matter how hard I try (har har) so I'm not sure if there's already plans for this that aren't implemented yet, or if the scene being locked out is an oversight.

I have some thoughts that are relevant, but it's a big Winter City spoiler
Post-WC Alissa is at some point going to grow a huge horsedick (per unused art assets in the game) so if nothing else can make Ryn a size queen, the all but inevitable future bad end involving Ryn getting impaled on that particular spear should do it.

Not that I'm planning on deliberately losing whenever that expansion arrives just so I can see Ryn get dommed, because every so often it's fun to watch her get bullied. <tries and fails to whistle innocently>

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Iirc Balaknight said that he has an expac in mind for Neila just be patient

It's also been said that every time Balaknight sees someone asking for a Nelia sexpac, he delays it another month.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It's also been said that every time Balaknight sees someone asking for a Nelia sexpac, he delays it another month.
Well, I don't want a Nelia sexpac.

Did it work?

VynalDerp

Jun 26, 2019
After much deliberation as to what to I truly wanted, I think I have a good idea. Looking at the wiki, the trivia for Kiyoko states: "Kiyoko's name means "holy child". The kanji in her name is sometimes misromanised as Senko".
Well, I recently watched the anime called "The Helpful Fox Senko-san" and in it is a scene where Senko lies underneath a Kotatsu with her tail sticking out and the main character fluffs it.

No matter how hard I try I now cannot unsee Kiyoko lying underneath a Kotatsu with her nine tails sticking out and my champion losing themselves in said tails. Send help.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
After much deliberation as to what to I truly wanted, I think I have a good idea. Looking at the wiki, the trivia for Kiyoko states: "Kiyoko's name means "holy child". The kanji in her name is sometimes misromanised as Senko".
Well, I recently watched the anime called "The Helpful Fox Senko-san" and in it is a scene where Senko lies underneath a Kotatsu with her tail sticking out and the main character fluffs it.

No matter how hard I try I now cannot unsee Kiyoko lying underneath a Kotatsu with her nine tails sticking out and my champion losing themselves in said tails. Send help.

I could see that warmer being in the fox den, let’s hope the observer sees this and maybe put it in

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love to be able to change my nipple, cock and vag colors in fact being able to recolor everything

That mouse races tf item

More clothing like a kimono

While I love leothran's I'd love a anthro cat race that could perhaps be nekomata themed

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Catfolk but anthro versions muzzle and furred body and oh I hope there are nekomata I really wanna play a two tailed cat black mage

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
good armor that's not skimpy, the two best armors in-game which are the witch corset and Alissa's armor both make me shudder slightly as imagine being that exposed on the cold, though that's mostly personal bias on wanting to be bundled in warm cozy clothes

Reactions: rafabud

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
good armor that's not skimpy, the two best armors in-game which are the witch corset and Alissa's armor both make me shudder slightly as imagine being that exposed on the cold, though that's mostly personal bias on wanting to be bundled in warm cozy clothes

speaking of armor, I’d like heavy armor that has a lot of defence

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
THE COLD IS WEAK COMPARED TO THESE THIGHS! (but yes, comfy coats, please.)

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Besides fucking ryn in the ass, is there another way to increase her confidence? I’ve been doing the hug and spoiler her options

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I dont know about all questions, but this I didn’t know that it was updated

@VynalDerp for some reason I can’t, it’s always greyed out, when I had Cait in my party, and when she’s at the inn

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
i kinda wish bjs from orc's had them use their tusks more...like cmon, so many options for teasing the glans... hah

Reactions: Maomao