What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

She has a substantial amount of content planned. Just... later. Most of it's gated behind the PC's castle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Yes to all of that. I figure there's is definitely going to be more content involving her later, i just got over excited last night when the new patch came out cause i thought the scene was going to be that very conversation i've wanted for so long and as nice a blowjob scene is, truly, i was bummed it wasn't what i so badly want to see.

Ninja edit: Didn't see Savin's post.

QualityCuntrol and Tide Hunter like this.
  3. deltajan

deltajan New Member

How about upgrading Atugia from body guard to family guardian once you pop out the fox babies. And Komari content! Komari needs some tlc too

4. Malidica

I've said it before elsewhere, leaving tugs with your kids is a bad idea, they're mischievous little shits and will nick her head any chance they get, it'd be unfair to her to put her such a situation :p

5. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

But they're just lonely because daddy/mommy isn't around to play with them all the time. They're probably just trying to start a Dullahan Bowling league so they can meet some friends...

QualityCuntrol and deltajan like this.
  6. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

A human head does weigh about the same as a bowling ball... it could be done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    QualityCuntrol likes this.
  7. Shadow5

Shadow5 Well-Known Member

Not sure why, but I get the feeling that Tugs would be all right with that in this instance. Especially if her body is goalie, or fullback.

8. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'd love it if Atugia scared the kids by playing up the Irish (and original) version of the Dullahan. Just give her a black horse and bloody whip made from someone's spine. Paint on the most hideous smile on her face and she says the name of the kids in the most horrifying manner possible. Just scare the absolute shit out of them.

And if the Champion asks why she did that, Atugia could say that the kids misbehaved.

9. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

"Dúirt do mham liom a rá leat go bhfuil an dinnéar réidh!"

10. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

"AG AN BHEALACH DÍOL SIN GO BHFUIL SÉ GO BHFUIL SÉ MÓR!"

11. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

[Goes to look that up]
    Right, here's your Internets, you just won all of them. :D

Tide Hunter and Paradox01 like this.
  12. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

H...
    How do you know this?????

13. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

That's one of those weird facts that always gets around on trivia sheets.

14. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

lol, this is a joke guys
    Amateurs, ahem...

ᚇᚒᚔᚏᚈ ᚇᚑ ᚋᚆᚐᚋ ᚂᚔᚑᚋ ᚐ ᚏᚐ ᚂᚓᚐᚈ ᚌᚑ ᚁᚆᚃᚒᚔᚂ ᚐᚅ ᚇᚔᚅᚅᚓᚐᚏ ᚏᚓᚔᚇᚆ

#2294 Preacher, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  15. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

I know you're trying to use Ogham, but what you've written is gibberish, even if you translate the Ogham into Irish and then translate it into English.

ᚇᚒᚔᚏᚈ "Luerf"
    ᚇᚑ "Lo"
    ᚋᚆᚐᚋ  "Mbam"
    ᚂᚔᚑᚋ "Deom"
    ᚐ "A"
     ᚏᚐ "Ra"

Just kinda goes on like that.

I mean, solid effort, I'd give you an ᚐ for that alone.

#2295 Evil, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  16. Balaknightfang

Balaknightfang Well-Known Member

As much as I appreciate all of this, from the Rules:

17. Preacher

Eh, I wasn't expecting it to make sense. I literally just fed the phrase above into an ogham generator as a joke. I could make it make sense if I cared to spend more time on it but didn't.

18. Balaknightfang

Then perhaps don't preface it with "Amateurs" like you know what you're talking about.

QualityCuntrol, Malidica and Evil like this.
  19. Preacher

Sure, I'll just preface everything with "lol, this is a joke guys". That has always done wonders for comedy or shitposting.

Fleep likes this.
  20. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

I read Hunter x Hunter, the author tends to throw meaninglessly enlightening exposition at the reader when he writes shit. In this case... A Jester/Magician decapitated a man and started swinging the head around like a flail.

Tide Hunter and Paradox01 like this.
  21. Balaknightfang

Who knows, it might improve all your attempts at the former, given your historically lackluster performance in that area, and the latter is such a low bar that some self awareness might do you wonders.

22. Malidica

Wow, full broadside... :p

23. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

Alright, now we're getting personal...let"s all try to moderate our tones here.

#2303 Paradox01, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
  24. theblacksmith

theblacksmith Member

I know this situation will almost certainly only apply to people who deliberately seek it out and so there's little point in adding a check for it, but it's very odd to meet Kiyoko for the first time after you've already slept your way through the floof haus and sold your soul to Keros. "Just what is a kitsune anyways?" I ask, as my four tails swish around in full view.

25. Malidica

Huh... never would've thought to do that... Interesting idea.

26. Shadow5

Shadow5 Well-Known Member

I didn't think that was even possible. Go figure. Good idea for a check on that.

27. RedIce2112

RedIce2112 Active Member

True, my kitaune character just got the pendant and he's acting like he's never heard much of Keros before

28. The Observer

The Observer Well-Known Member
    Creator

29. ObjinSin

ObjinSin New Member

Something i would like added? Smacking Cait on the ass like you can grope her. Hell maybe any of the companions or NPC's you come across. Just the simple things in life.