What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Also, I'd say if Brint tried anything with Kinu while the Champion and Kiyoko were away, I'd imagine we'd come back to him looking like the Minotaur version of one of the desiccated adventurers from the Mummy (1999).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shadow5, Tide Hunter and Malidica like this.
  2. strawberry_tea

why can't I pet Gerik?

QualityCuntrol and Wsan like this.
  3. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

You are not worthy.

4. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

This is a good point and true, especially considering Hawkstone doesn't have a garrison to protect the township.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    QualityCuntrol and Shadow5 like this.
  5. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

I didn't realize people wanted to pet the doggos that much.

I will rectify this.

6. Malidica

Omg, GROUP PETTING! Like, champ, rags, hreth and iffy all smoother him in love! He will be so overwhelmed he'll melt into a complete puppy!

DaisukeKaiser and QualityCuntrol like this.
  7. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Because most people don't want to cosplay Tyr.
    Because people are very attached to their hands.
    Because the good boy isn't supposed to have snacks.

8. Shadow5

Shadow5 Well-Known Member

Good point. Even the harem cats are trained combatants.

9. Serrated seat

Serrated seat Active Member

I think an option for third person narration would be interesting, replacing all the yous and yours with your character's name.

10. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

You mean like the two new scenes with Keros? xP (pretty sure those were typos though, or parse errors.)

11. Serrated seat

Haven't had the chance to try those scenes out yet, say your characters name is Claire. Instead of "you push your way through the brush" it would be "Claire pushes her way through the brush" probably would take a bunch of extra work so I doubt it would ever happen but it seems more immersive to me that way imo.

12. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Yeah that would require rewriting literally every single scene in the entire game by hand. No.

13. Serrated seat

Oof, yeah. I think that would qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.

QualityCuntrol likes this.
  14. Alypia

Alypia Well-Known Member

I like a lot of the content where the PC helps fulfill a companion's fetishes, and would like to see more of it.

15. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

Soon.

16. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Well-Known Member

I can already taste the salt.

17. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

Entire wars were fought over salt.

18. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

The salt is life!

19. Shadow5

The salt must flow…

QualityCuntrol, sumgai and WolframL like this.
  20. Tristan Black

Tristan Black Well-Known Member

He who controls the salt, controls the universe!

21. CascadeRX

CascadeRX Well-Known Member

Could we possibly get more starting races like the marefolk, or even foxmorph with more gender choices then what we have right now please.

22. Tide Hunter

Tide Hunter Well-Known Member

It's been stated that there will be no new starting races nor classes.

Malidica likes this.
  23. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

Savin has been quite explicit that the starting races, classes and backgrounds are set in stone and no more will be added. The point of the starting races is that they're the most widespread on Savarra and thus the ones that a Champion who's not from the Frost Marches would most likely be. Since these races have particular genders that occur naturally, you're stuck with them. Any characters we've seen of those races who don't fall into the starting gender options (Arona and Evelyn for example) have explicitly had something alchemical or magical happen to make them that way.

If you really want to imagine your Champion as being something else, you're free to mentally roleplay that they were always that way once you've TF'd them appropriately, but the writing isn't going to account for it.

24. Balaknightfang

Balaknightfang Well-Known Member

The other reason is that we regularly account for the races the player could have started as. If you look in our parser documentation, you'll find the "ora" parser, which refers specifically to the player's original race.

25. Fleep

Fleep Well-Known Member

Nothing to add. Just passing by to say how excited I am knowing both Arona expansion and Winter City are on their way. I hope they can be ready for next patch.

QualityCuntrol and Savin like this.
  26. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

hahahaaaaa no. Not even close. :negativeman:

27. Tristan Black

Tristan Black Well-Known Member

At least we get more bump options while we wait.

28. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

So much to do, and only so many hands and cocks to do it with!

29. Malidica

I'd like Zhara added to the game. No i know she's in the game, but i'd like her to have an actual conversation with the PC and exchange names. I've fucked so many eggs into her and apparently my champs only know her as the harpy wingleader and that's... shit. I've had so many kids with her and i don't know her name apparently... that's awful.

30. Shadow5

It also sucks because unlike every other harpy, she actually risks her life so that their children can meet their father in the Frost Hound and get to know them. It's an honestly sweet scene, and the final quick kiss before she leaves is really touching. I'd like to see her expanded as well, because it certainly feels like the groundwork was laid for something more with her.