What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Youmu

Youmu New Member

Personally I would look forward to playing a route with Kas as a corrupter. I feel like there is already potential for that with the betrayal of the cultists in one of the bad ends. It would be cool to actually join Kas without actions just mentioned is a bad ending. Of course that would take a whole look of writing and probably more mechanics added to the game for a possible branching path. Just an idea though.

2. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

Either of them you say? Then there's Hime smut out there with Nakano that's not on the wiki? :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Where that? :D

4. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

That's what I'd like to know haha.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Tide Hunter and Malidica like this.
  5. Khaaveren

Khaaveren Well-Known Member

My biggest wish for CoC2 is a way to track pregnancies, both for the PC and NPCs, much like in TiTS. And by that I mean being able to know when and who. While I seem to always go with the Breeder perk, to make the PC's pregnancies go faster, I'd like to be able to know right away when it happens. The CODEX in TiTS will give you the number of babies/eggs the PC is carrying and how long the pregnancy will last. I realise that we can't have a StarTrek tricorder-like CODEX in this game, but a magic one is doable. Make it a grimoire. One game I'm running now, the Champion has impregnated Gwyn, Lady Evergreen, and I think the Wyvern Girl. The last I really want to know if I've impregnated her or not. The PC has sexed her up at least ten times in the span of a couple of days, and I have no idea if she's carrying an egg.

I'd also like to know the number of offspring the PC has that aren't in the Nursery. I'm pretty sure there are 16-18 Hornets, 3 Alarune, 3 Harpies, 2 Tanukis, and maybe a Wyvern running around that 'I' don't see. I also think there are 10 kitsune my PC has had with Kiyoko, including Kinu, but I'm not sure.

Third wish is a way to 'fast forward' time, like the 88MPH cheat in TiTS. The 5 hour wait is okay, but what if I want to jump ahead 36 hours? Or 5 days? Or a fortnight (2 weeks)? That's an awful lot of times I'd need to hit the 5 hours button.

I have a couple more wishes, but I'll stop here, and I'll stop comparing CoC2 with that other game I've already mentioned 3 times.

#2195 Khaaveren, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 6, 2020
  6. Malidica

Be aware, Oxana fucks all her daughters, so any you give her are going to be rapidly aged, groomed and molested by her, if you want Tankui kids for yourself, get knocked up by Meira, they stay at Gwyn's nursery.

QualityCuntrol likes this.
  7. Khaaveren

Khaaveren Well-Known Member

I was aware of Oxana's behaviour, but thanks for the warning. However, out of the 5 or 6 CoC2 games I'm currently running, only one of them has any contact with Meira and it hasn't gotten beyond the initial scene with her. As such, I didn't know about the possibility of makin' the bebes with her existed. I learned something new today. :p

8. Malidica

After you complete Oxana's quest at the Kitsune den Meira becomes permanently based in the mansion, so you can have quick easy access to her throbbing sausage as often as you like :p

9. Rampent Pervect

This may not be accurate.

Without getting too spoiler-y, one of the design documents mentions that she doesn't mate with her own blood so any kids you birth/sire with her should be safe. Assuming plans haven't changed since the document was written, of course.

10. Malidica

That may have been so once before but it isn't any more, she has scene of it when she's in her bedroom, Meira comments on her mum being better at sex with an absolute implication being she has direct personal knowledge of that fact and in a big conversation i had about her in the gripes thread Savin was quite clear my distaste for her was more than warranted.

11. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

I don't know about all pregnancies, but I can tell you that there is a good deal of pregs tracked numerically that just aren't shown. A good example is the Drider Princesses. So it's very possible/likely we have something tracking non-nursery kids or at least ones not listed (princesses are included in the count but are actually individually tracked).

If you mean alerting you about pregs, IMO, that's kinda up to the writer. Not everyone should make it obvious that they're pregnant.

12. The Observer

The Observer Well-Known Member
    Creator

This line has been excised from the game.

QualityCuntrol and Tide Hunter like this.
  13. Malidica

Are you saying she no longer has sex with any of her daughters? Patreon reasons or has it been decided to rework Oxana for other reasons?

14. Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire Well-Known Member

Probably Patreon as that's really the only reason the writers avoid incest

15. Malidica

And yet it still pops up here and there. Regardless, i'm interested in the official word, we can speculate plenty but i'd still like confirmation for the sake of clarity.

16. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

It was altered so that what Rampant said is, indeed, correct -- as it was meant to be.

17. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

So her family tree doesn't look like this anymore?
    all kinds of weird.png

18. Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer Well-Known Member

Looking at that just makes me uncomfortable.

19. Malidica

That's... interesting, quite unexpected, that conversation we had about her falling into a capital letter E alignment has a lot less impact now that she's not a rampant, grooming, incestuous molester...

Where can i read that doc on her? As a $15 tier patron do i have access privilege?

20. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Evergreen's doc should be somewhere on there, yeah. Just search through $15+ tier posts only.

21. Malidica

Yeah i just came back to edit that out as i found it :p neat explanation for her 'wards'.

QualityCuntrol and Savin like this.
  22. Upcast Drake

Upcast Drake Well-Known Member

I think the only part this rules out is the incestuous bit.

23. Malidica

giphy.gif

24. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

Some way to eventually challenge the gods themselves. Always liked bringing someone high and mighty down on their knees. If utterly impossible then I'll settle for a ruler of some nation.

25. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

Dunno about any plans to let the Champion challenge the Gods (I think the corrupting sex-demon is probably higher on everyone's priority list, Champion included) but... the next big expansion is the Winter City and that means an opportunity to kick Queen Alissa's ass up between her pointy elf ears.

26. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

According to Ryn her sister's been abusing her for decades so yeah, Alissa doesn't have the 'Kasyrra Made Me Do It' excuse and was clearly a horrible person long before the demoness was ever a factor.

QualityCuntrol and Tide Hunter like this.
  27. LonelyHydra

LonelyHydra Member

It would be nice if you could just volunteer some of your time at the nursery, hang out with kids who may or may not your own.

It can't be hard to code, can it? Just copy-paste the "Explore" function, replace the generic scenes to something more appropriate, and add/expand scenes from other writers.

#2217 LonelyHydra, May 8, 2020
    Last edited: May 8, 2020
  28. Honey

Honey Member

I'd like to see more movement clips with the pregnancies - there was no kicking or anything described in minotaur or imp pregnancies, for example. I think the calves would have quite a kick, and the imps would probably be very mischievous.

29. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Writing content is hard (and time consuming), moreso than coding it.

30. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

If you want that kind of content, pay for it.

Malidica likes this.