What content would you like added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That's one of those weird facts that always gets around on trivia sheets.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
lol, this is a joke guys
Amateurs, ahem...

ᚇᚒᚔᚏᚈ ᚇᚑ ᚋᚆᚐᚋ ᚂᚔᚑᚋ ᚐ ᚏᚐ ᚂᚓᚐᚈ ᚌᚑ ᚁᚆᚃᚒᚔᚂ ᚐᚅ ᚇᚔᚅᚅᚓᚐᚏ ᚏᚓᚔᚇᚆ

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I know you're trying to use Ogham, but what you've written is gibberish, even if you translate the Ogham into Irish and then translate it into English.

ᚇᚒᚔᚏᚈ "Luerf"
ᚇᚑ "Lo"
ᚋᚆᚐᚋ  "Mbam"
ᚂᚔᚑᚋ "Deom"
ᚐ "A"
 ᚏᚐ "Ra"

Just kinda goes on like that.

I mean, solid effort, I'd give you an ᚐ for that alone.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Eh, I wasn't expecting it to make sense. I literally just fed the phrase above into an ogham generator as a joke. I could make it make sense if I cared to spend more time on it but didn't.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Then perhaps don't preface it with "Amateurs" like you know what you're talking about.
Sure, I'll just preface everything with "lol, this is a joke guys". That has always done wonders for comedy or shitposting.

Reactions: Fleep

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
H...
How do you know this?????

I read Hunter x Hunter, the author tends to throw meaninglessly enlightening exposition at the reader when he writes shit. In this case... A Jester/Magician decapitated a man and started swinging the head around like a flail.

theblacksmith

Nov 29, 2018
I know this situation will almost certainly only apply to people who deliberately seek it out and so there's little point in adding a check for it, but it's very odd to meet Kiyoko for the first time after you've already slept your way through the floof haus and sold your soul to Keros. "Just what is a kitsune anyways?" I ask, as my four tails swish around in full view.

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
I know this situation will almost certainly only apply to people who deliberately seek it out and so there's little point in adding a check for it, but it's very odd to meet Kiyoko for the first time after you've already slept your way through the floof haus and sold your soul to Keros. "Just what is a kitsune anyways?" I ask, as my four tails swish around in full view.
True, my kitaune character just got the pendant and he's acting like he's never heard much of Keros before

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Do you want to do something to make it so this can't happen?
there's a lot of edge cases there
simplest solution would be to close the ruined shrine permanently after you clear the boss rush, as well as making it so sleeping with the amulet on doesn't do anything if you haven't done it yet

I don't think I want to do that, I deliberately left it open so that you wouldn't lock yourself out of a companion
What I am probably going to do down the line is go back to her introduction and pump in a bunch of [pc.ra kitsune|] parsers

It's mostly in the introduction.
It's not really sequence breaking but I don't want to punish people who do things out of the order in which things were written, as it were
it's low priority but I'll get to it sometime
There is something to be said to attention to detail; for example in betrayal in Krondor you could totally go the long way around the world in chapter 1 instead of directly southeast like the developers expected you to, and there's like a whole world of content out there that most players will never see
visiting the dimwood out of order
but while it would be nice at the same time there are other things that need attention

ObjinSin

Apr 3, 2018
Something i would like added? Smacking Cait on the ass like you can grope her. Hell maybe any of the companions or NPC's you come across. Just the simple things in life.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
How about more TF/TG, and sex type scenes with the players companions. Like Quin, or Berwyrn could be turned into a female, shemale, or even a hermaphrodite please.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
How about alchemy reagents that can target height and the amount of thickness you can gain or lose?
Mandrake Root can target both of those things!

There are an awful lot of ways to change those two stats specifically that are already in the game: Titan Tea, Shortstack Stew, purple eggs, food, the gym, etc. It's a long list! It is reasonably complete on the Wiki.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Mandrake Root can target both of those things!

There are an awful lot of ways to change those two stats specifically that are already in the game: Titan Tea, Shortstack Stew, purple eggs, food, the gym, etc. It's a long list! It is reasonably complete on the Wiki.
It's never worked for me everytime I used mandrake root on minoblood wine, I always get fur but never height yet if I drink it without alchemy I can get taller.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It's never worked for me everytime I used mandrake root on minoblood wine, I always get fur but never height yet if I drink it without alchemy I can get taller.
@Malidica is correct here. For Minoblood Wine, the height TF is restricted to the raw form of the item, not the refined form. That's not the case with all items; for example, Lycanthorn combined with Mandrake Root can increase height. But Minoblood Wine doesn't work that way.

Titan's Tangy Tea is the easiest way to add height and doesn't require refinement of any kind.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
@Malidica is correct here. For Minoblood Wine, the height TF is restricted to the raw form of the item, not the refined form. That's not the case with all items; for example, Lycanthorn combined with Mandrake Root can increase height. But Minoblood Wine doesn't work that way.

Titan's Tangy Tea is the easiest way to add height and doesn't require refinement of any kind.
Seriously? Well while it makes sense, it's still a pain that only certain TF's can be enhanced to target it, thank you though for letting me know.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How about more TF/TG, and sex type scenes with the players companions. Like Quin, or Berwyrn could be turned into a female, shemale, or even a hermaphrodite please.
Berry's writer is super heavily against that. Idk about Quin.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Possibly a npc based on a golden brushtail possum or even a tf based on the brushtail possum with a golden coloration option

Other then that I'd like to be able to go on more dates with my companions I love the brint one so much <3 and I wanna see more of his and of others as well <3