What content would you like added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks, by the way, do you know why the fertility stopped increasing for me? It’s really weird

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Is virility supposed to go past 10?

Attachments

• F64FD341-69E1-4A4E-A88C-561C9B4923BE.jpeg
    F64FD341-69E1-4A4E-A88C-561C9B4923BE.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks, also, wish there was a nude bust of meria

and does meira supposed to decrease the size of your nuts?

Last edited:

LostLunch

May 27, 2020
The only content I really wanted was more pregnancy. But with all of the Mayternity content I got my fix and am quite happy with it! Now my Cat Harem can have little kittens! I cannot wait to play with the new content in the next public patch.

I really do like Lusamine and hope for a quest to help her with her infertility. Even if that doesn't happen I still enjoy her content especially her Silly Mode adventure!

hustoon

Jun 3, 2020
Sweatshop
I want to say Ember, because holy shit she ticked a lot of my boxes: Tsundere, dragon (of the monstergirl variety), bigg tiddy gf with thicc dicc, and breeding.

Of course I know that Ember won't be added to CoC 2 because it'd be just a cookie cutter copy. Or at least not as a cookie cutter copy. But I do hope that someday, maybe someday, we'll get a breedable dragon monstergirl. I haven't gathered if Savin has put a hard stop on dragons existing in CoC 2, or if its more they don't exist, right now.

As for a more "realistic" what I would like to see, more bigg girls. I'm not into giantess, but what I would love to see is more in the scale of Brienne and Vari.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
An actual bimbo demon would be sensationally high up on my list of wants, and if anyone deserved to succumb to that role it'd be Liaden after taking too many dips in the corrupted honey ;)

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Given that proper Corruption is starting to show itself and we will have good places to send characters and bad places to send characters
Can I have a "Sheila" route to purify the lost lambs of Savarra, draining their malice one climax at a time. Absorbing the the malignancy before cleansing my soul.
Hopefully with the odd physical hint to mark progress

Champion " I believe the sister's penitence is starting to bear fruit."
Brother Sander, "Yes...this time she didn't immediately burst into flames on entering the cloister."

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I know that futadom and maledom have bigger audiences, but I like the gentle femdom/service top scenes for the Champion that are already in the game - you know, like giving Berry a handy before you recruit him and all of the +Confidence Ryn content.

This is kind of half a question and half a request, but...there are a few potentially subby dickgirls that are going to get bigger roles in the game soon. Are their scenes going to tend harder or softer?

Last edited:

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know that futadom and maledom have bigger audiences, but I like the gentle femdom/service top scenes for the Champion that are already in the game - you know, like giving Berry a handy before you recruit him and all of the +Confidence Ryn content.

This is kind of half a question and half a request, but...there are a few potentially subby dickgirls that are going to get bigger roles in the game soon. Are their scenes going to tend harder or softer?
idk if you're into furry but Kavi(cow mom)'s daughter tarah is a dickgirl and her fempc/fem futapc content will be primarily soft domming her.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
idk if you're into furry but Kavi(cow mom)'s daughter tarah is a dickgirl and her fempc/fem futapc content will be primarily soft domming her.

wait, her daughter is gonna be in the game?

also, does the tanuki witch supposed to reduce the size of your balls?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
She's planned, and Meira doesn't affect balls outside of giving the 'nuki nuts perk.

I'd like a scene with Hretha for pure female PC's to give her some sex, as it stands the only option is to have her eat the PC out, that's not just unfair, it's unfun, i want to muff dive!

hmm, that’s weird, everytime I ask her to increase my output, my characters balls and Max cum gets decreased

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I know we just had mayternity but since Hashat's breeding scene is tied to elves, any chance we can get a generic marefolk pregnancy from banging the crazy horsemen? All the coding is there for a marefolk pregnancy, just needs a little work to tag it for/from the sex mad breeders. My human broodmother is collecting a menagerie of kids of all species.

I believe there is a generic Marefolk pregnancy that could be tied into him + any dick-wielding mares in the village. Dunno if that's been done already or not, if so.

Reactions: Malidica

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Personally I'd love a lion tf at the moment mainly to make a trappy winged half lion guy or a winged half lioness

Something other then tf related I'd love more threesomes between party members basicly I want my pc to be spit roasted between brint or quin or berry and even ryn once her cage is off

A

Athena

I'm curious about the possibility of add strapon content. I understand that pre-existing content would need to have variants written in order to accomodate it, and certain scenes wouldn't be able to include it because it wouldn't be consistant with those particular characters, I just don't know if all that disqualifies its potential inclusion outside of specific scenes, like Brienne's?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm curious about the possibility of add strapon content. I understand that pre-existing content would need to have variants written in order to accomodate it, I just don't know if that disqualifies its potential inclusion outside of specific scenes, like Brienne's?
The magicock will address this when Evergreen is expanded upon, and it's planned already. Also yes, you will be able to get Brienne to use it on you.

A

Athena

The magicock will address this when Evergreen is expanded upon, and it's planned already. Also yes, you will be able to get Brienne to use it on you.

Oh, holy shit. I didn't know about that. Honestly, I haven't been keeping a close eye on COC2, since it seemed like I'd need to have a penis to enjoy the majority of its content, limiting the chances that I'd bother with multiple playthroughs. Now I'm actually quite interested. Thank you.

Like, I knew it was available for Brienne, but I figured it would only be for her, and I'm not gonna lie: I prefer Brint, even without reading his sex scenes.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
wait, her daughter is gonna be in the game?

also, does the tanuki witch supposed to reduce the size of your balls?

Technically shes already in game, but you only see her in the kavi intro.

I know we just had mayternity but since Hashat's breeding scene is tied to elves, any chance we can get a generic marefolk pregnancy from banging the crazy horsemen? All the coding is there for a marefolk pregnancy, just needs a little work to tag it for/from the sex mad breeders. My human broodmother is collecting a menagerie of kids of all species.

Tarah will also have this

Reactions: Jase and Malidica

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Not sure I've mentioned these before but id like new summons or summon upgrades

And unicorns I wanna see them in game (and perhaps become one myself)