What content would you like added?

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Wouldn't mind seeing a dominant gay dude at some point appear in the game. Either as an NPC (other than Berwyn) or some other creature in the world.

Reactions: Maomao

FlyByWire

Jun 17, 2020
I never post on here, but a few guys encouraged me to post my idea after they liked it:

1. Kiyoko content where she can interact with the more "permanent" partners of the Champion. Offering wife or childrearing advice or somesuch.
2. Content where you could marry or move-in a different kitsune where Kiyoko would develop a more kitsune-like "bully/teasing" dynamic with them. Preferably someone like Kohaku who already has some great teasing scenes and just looks...bully-able.

I dunno, I'm swinging wide here. I just really liked the idea and other people seemed to like it so I thought I'd post it.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
I never post on here, but a few guys encouraged me to post my idea after they liked it:

1. Kiyoko content where she can interact with the more "permanent" partners of the Champion. Offering wife or childrearing advice or somesuch.
2. Content where you could marry or move-in a different kitsune where Kiyoko would develop a more kitsune-like
"bully/teasing" dynamic with them. Preferably someone like Kohaku who already has some great teasing scenes and just looks...bully-able.

I dunno, I'm swinging wide here. I just really liked the idea and other people seemed to like it so I thought I'd post it.
those are The observer's characters, which means your ideas are falling on deaf ears.

FlyByWire

Jun 17, 2020
1. Maybe.

2. Unlikely.
It hurts, but it's good to know.

Love your stuff!

Edit: And because I feel like I've plopped down in the middle of something (just a feeling), I just want to be clear: your Kiyoko and kitsune stuff is really the only reason I still play the game. Keep on trucking, Observer. Anything you put in there will be golden in my book.

Last edited:

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I don't really know if this should be here or on the Q&A section, or somewhere else but it's about content being added so I'll post it here. I was thinking that it would be nice to have like a brothel somewhere (In the Winter City maybe, to give some life to the place, giving somewhere to go to those poor corrupted guards and demon girls while keeping them in check).

The idea behind the brothel is so people who want to help and write some scenes can write them about random characters at the brothel and not create a whole new character, which is a lot of responsability (I know people are usually dying to write their own character, but most of the time they shouldn't, because it requires time and most people drop it after a couple of scenes). Kinda like the Meet and Fuck smut option in Tits.

I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay even start working on it myself if you guys (and @Savin more than anyone) like the idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maomao and rafabud

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I don't really know if this should be here or on the Q&A section, or somewhere else but it's about content being added so I'll post it here. I was thinking that it would be nice to have like a brothel somewhere (In the Winter City maybe, to give some life to the place, giving somewhere to go to those poor corrupted guards and demon girls while keeping them in check).

The idea behind the brothel is so people who want to help and write some scenes can write them about random characters at the brothel and not create a whole new character, which is a lot of responsability (I know people are usually dying to write their own character, but most of the time they shouldn't, because it requires time and most people drop it after a couple of scenes). Kinda like the Meet and Fuck smut option in Tits.

I maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay even start working on it myself if you guys (and @Savin more than anyone) like the idea.
I agree. we're gonna need a "test site" on this game sooner or later and the brothel isn't such an out there idea. if not on the Winter City then on Khor Minos, should give people more time to mull over.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I agree. we're gonna need a "test site" on this game sooner or later and the brothel isn't such an out there idea. if not on the Winter City then on Khor Minos, should give people more time to mull over.
Well, Khor'minos is the most 'civilized' place around (barring maybe the Winter City) and per Cait in her special Crazy Horse scene the city has some form of red light district since other temple girls have apparently gone there to sample the glory holes so... if there's a place to put a brothel in the game it's probably gonna be there. I asked Wsan a while back and it sounds like there's a good chance we'll be able to get in on some of that action ourselves. So yeah, if there's interest in sticking a brothel into the game for people to write content for, I'm guessing it'll be the city with all those horny minotaurs just looking for some relief.

Plus, while she'd probably appreciate help putting her city back together again, I'm not sure that converting any part of it into a constant fuckfest after she's finally gotten the smell of sex out of her palace is the sort of thing Ryn would appreciate. :p

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Well, maybe keep the throne smelling that way. And the bedroom. And the shower. And maybe a few other discreet places.

Maomao

Feb 5, 2020
Hello! Will it be possible to sell the champion's soul to ALL the gods of the Pantheon? The soul can be sold to Keros and the option to sell to Lumia or Velun is planned in the future.

I honestly don't think a tf is necessary every time the champion sells his soul to a particular god, he could only receive a special skill set or some unique armor and weapons.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Hello! Will it be possible to sell the champion's soul to ALL the gods of the Pantheon? The soul can be sold to Keros and the option to sell to Lumia or Velun is planned in the future.
I read the first few lines and an amusing scene of you trying to sell your soul to a second god and a little parchment popping up from thin air with "IOU 1 soul" scribbled on it.
your idea does sound intriguing.

Last edited:

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
I read the first few lines and an amusing scene of you trying to sell your soul to a second god and a little parchment popping up from thin air with "IOU 1 soul" scribbled on it. the idea does sound intriguing.
I think it explicitly says that you wouldn’t get away with attempting that, but I could be misunderstanding what you mean.

Reactions: Salomon

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I think it explicitly says that you wouldn’t get away with attempting that, but I could be misunderstanding what you mean.
I meant that Maomao's idea sounds intruiguing. he's not asking to be able to sell it to all gods, but to have the option to sell to other gods with each of them giving you exclusive items/abilities and/or a unique transformation. I'm not trying to pull a Skyrim here.

Reactions: Salomon and Maomao

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Are there any plans to add a boreal elf TF item? The new Winter City content has given me a sudden desire to make a snow elf PC. If not, would it be possible to add boreal elf as a race the PC can be identified as by in the appearance screen?

Reactions: Kesil

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Will it be possible to sell the champion's soul to ALL the gods of the Pantheon?

Not specifically planned but it might happen.

Are there any plans to add a boreal elf TF item?

Yeah, but you'll just be an "elf" regardless of what type. Game's not smart enough to figure the difference, basically.

SirSputnik

Jun 20, 2020
I'd like for a detailed sissification route. I know the bad end with Argoth kind of touches on that, but something almost like the prison mod or a soft game end where you can only perform limited actions as a prisoner. I'd prefer it be with the more male-dom races like the centaurs, crazy horses, or orcs.