What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Yeah that's basically what a gothmader would look like. Just add black lipstick and eyeliner :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Stemwinder

Stemwinder Well-Known Member

That's a very good way to look at it. Dismissing those concerns outright just because the people delivering them are clowns is ignoring how much TiTS sets that expectation for them, how it encourages the idea and adheres to it so often that they're not wrong in spirit to feel affronted.

CoC2 is establishing a precedent for the characters acting on their own to a greater extent but it's still important to keep in mind that there's a balance to be struck between letting companions and NPCs be autonomous and allowing that autonomy cross a certain line and step on the basic power fantasy of the player. I think you've done a particularly good job towing that line and that this is why I can't even recall seeing a complaint about Brint. It would have been -so- easy for him to come off as a threat.

QualityCuntrol likes this.
  3. RedIce2112

RedIce2112 Active Member

It just always seemed like a dick move to let your player screw everything in sight, but everyone else is expected to be monogamous

4. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

It isn't so much that it's content i want added, i know it's coming, but as it stands, i'm really looking forward to more unique gear, particularly for warriors. A mage can currently kit themselves out with uniques head to foot, but warriors are still sporting a few bland beginner items from Ogrish due to no upgrades existing yet.

Kesil and loricd like this.
  5. Tide Hunter

Tide Hunter Well-Known Member

I think that warriors do have, like, one or two better things. My warrior uses the Spiraled Blade, though admittedly the major reason why that is the case is because she nabbed the Charge Weapon spell for her at-will since it buffs your weapon. There's also the Helm of Heroes, the Champion's Belt, the Griefmaker, the Winged Sabatons, the Cloak of Winter and Girrud's Cloak, the Sanctified Gladius (that gives spellpower, but it isn't a catalyst, and has an element attached), the Beast Killer, and the Bessy Mauler. Granted, all of those can be used by the other classes to increase their effectiveness for the most part, with the Helm of Heroes benefiting Charmers or those who like to have a summon, the Winged Sabaton's initiative benefit helping every class except for a healing-focused white mage (and only not helping if it ascribes to the idea that it should go last in a round so that it can heal up damage inflicted during, and also dresses in ultra-heavy armor to try to tank blows), and many others not providing benefits that are useful specifically for physical characters.

6. Tristan Black

Tristan Black Well-Known Member

Starting to think a twink catboy babydaddy option might be nice. Some cute little thing hiding a weapon an orc would be proud of in his pants, being a kind and gentle soul at heart.

7. MikeMikeMike

MikeMikeMike Member

During sex scenes where your PC is doing the fucking, i would love to have the option to choose whether or not i tie the knot. (ive noticed that some sex scenes dont even acknowledge your knot)
    would love to see more femboys/traps/twinks and trans characters.
    I play a variety of different PC's all with their own kinks etc so would love to see some more Dom,Sub and switch characters.(I want berwyn to be a submissive cock hungry buttslut...PLEASE)
    For PC's that have small penises, we need more small penis shaming/berating. ( its annoying when I see "so cute, can you even satisfy a women" then the next thing you know they are screaming how they love your cock and are cumming all over you.....)
    would like to be able to make more female/herm characters pregnant and with preg sex scenes.
    MORE RIMMING, preferably as an option for facesitting sex scenes.
    MORE HOTDOGGING, need i say more?.
    excited for the new companions.
    speaking of companions, would love for more of them if not all of them to be as well written and have as much content for them as Kiyoko, probably one of the best written characters and stories ive seen in these kinds of games bar Paige from TiTS
    Also would love to be able to TF all of the companions to change their butt size grow them tits etc
    i could go on but i know that all of these things require alot of time and effort to do, but i look forward to whatever additions come along :D

#2407 MikeMikeMike, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Maomao and QualityCuntrol like this.
  8. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

More scaled npcs like maybe a kobold like in dnd! id even like to make a pc based one even if i use a normal lizard morph tf and make my character short! speaking of lizard morph a full scaled lizard anthro would be nice too

9. Aelana

Aelana Well-Known Member

Aren't there already items like frostleaf/fireleaf that pretty much make you into an anthro lizard?

10. theblacksmith

theblacksmith Member

Fire/frostleaves turn you into a salamander, which is a wingless human-dragon hybrid modeled after the Monster Girl Encyclopedia creature of the same name. I don't think there's an anthro lizard tf in the game yet.

Tide Hunter and Savin like this.
  11. The First Weeabo

Being able to steal Takahiro's alcohol gourd, imagine an inexhaustible source of alcohol!

12. Tristan Black

Tristan Black Well-Known Member

Imagine a kitsune guard going after you because he's suddenly extremely sober. I'm not sure I want to deal with Takahiro in withdrawal. Especially because alcohol withdrawal can be fatal.

13. The First Weeabo

Well he would have to find out first... with a hangover still to come!

14. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

You would die.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

Ceraph had some hot rping scenes in coc1. Something like that would be cool for coc2 a demon slave who would twist into more dark versions of the followers and do ya know lewd things. (Lewder things then normal.)

Kesil likes this.
  16. RetJames

RetJames Active Member

Not really content but I just had an idea to be able to locally store references to image files with different scenes. The idea being that, since it's prohibitively expensive to have custom art for every scene, people could find art they like and use it in their own games. Obviously not much different than just having 2 windows open but I thought it was an easy enough to implement idea. I assume there's already a database storing all the scene text in the game and adding a pointer option to that wouldn't be too much work.

17. Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34 Well-Known Member

I’m trying to increase my fertility to 10, but I keep getting duds, am I missing something?

18. Malidica

If i remember right you can only get your virility and fertility to 5, but you can get your feracity up to 10, which affects both.

19. Skylinegtr34

Well I got my verility and fertility to 10 on another character, also, I thought virility and veracity is the same thing?

20. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

21. Malidica

Got it back to front, you can raise virility and fertility to 10 using the blue/pink eggs, but raising feracity, as far as i know, can only be done by Meira and caps out at 5. I'm assuming you've been using the eggs since i don't know of any other TF's that fiddle with V/F so if you're capping out at 5, that does sound like a bug, upload a save and i/we can have a squiz.

Skylinegtr34 likes this.
  22. Skylinegtr34

ok, my issue is that I used 5 pink eggs with motherwort, and all of them were duds, so fertility is stuck at 7 on my main character, while on my secondary they are both at 10, also, who’s meira?, if she’s the only way to increase feracity, then why does motherworts effect say it increases it?, it just increases virility/fertility

23. Malidica

:O

She's best girl!

AKA the Tanuki Witch, one of Evergreens daughters, she fights you in the Frostwood and offers to do dick sorcery on you win/lose grow/shrink, after the den of foxes quest she shacks up in the mansion and offers you her services for coin or cum, she offers to do the same dick sorcery as well as cum production speed, pregnancy speed, feracity improvements and also offers the nuki nuts perk. She's a total darling.

Upload a save.

pikachuAclock and Skylinegtr34 like this.
  24. Skylinegtr34

Oh yea, shit I forgot her name, thanks

25. Malidica

You would benefit from having this page bookmarked: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Main_Page

It's the wiki, yes, but the front page of it is just really handy cause all the names are listed and so are the mechanics so it's just super handy to have when browsing threads here.

26. Skylinegtr34

Thanks, by the way, do you know why the fertility stopped increasing for me? It’s really weird

27. Skylinegtr34

Is virility supposed to go past 10?

Attached Files:

28. Malidica

Well, that's outside of what i know... never seen that before, someone else will have to answer.

Skylinegtr34 likes this.
  29. Skylinegtr34

Thanks, also, wish there was a nude bust of meria

and does meira supposed to decrease the size of your nuts?

#2429 Skylinegtr34, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  30. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

any chance of a mecian tf anytime soon?