Valor and glory - New public version 27/01/2019!

ambergrain

Mar 29, 2016
Furry loin cloth is classified as leggings when crafted in version 0.0.1e. Those crafted in older versions retain the shoes class in new version. I don't think this is worth changing unless it is very simple to do. The materials are easy to obtain.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Furry loin cloth is classified as leggings when crafted in version 0.0.1e. Those crafted in older versions retain the shoes class in new version. I don't think this is worth changing unless it is very simple to do. The materials are easy to obtain.

Thank you for your feedback :)

Avyta

Feb 26, 2016
You ought to have Patreon, and congratulations for the game, has a future.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
You ought to have Patreon, and congratulations for the game, has a future.

Thank you very much for the kind words :D  Maybe some day the game will be in a state where it's fair to ask for contributions. When there's enough content.

Avyta

Feb 26, 2016
Thank you very much for the kind words  :D  Maybe some day the game will be in a state where it's fair to ask for contributions. When there's enough content.

I do not know if you work alone in the game, but I think you should look for writers to complement the story and the scenes of the game, you could find here in the forum.

Ah, I just indicate to let content directed the girls also abundant. Thank.  :$

Last edited by a moderator:

nesalze

May 27, 2016
How do you start the game without crashing? when i open it and then go to click new game it crashes

Same issue as you Im not sure what the issue is though.. I think we are missing something in our computers cause it gives me a bunch of errors, and I know for sure that I have the thing the game comes with to install but anyway if you know whats wrong let me know as we both have the same issue.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Same issue as you Im not sure what the issue is though.. I think we are missing something in our computers cause it gives me a bunch of errors, and I know for sure that I have the thing the game comes with to install but anyway if you know whats wrong let me know as we both have the same issue.

Looks like its more than one of you and that what you're trying to do is open a new game. That's telling windows to modify a program and windows (especially windows 10) is rabid about protecting itself. Check the properties of the exe file and see if it's checked to run as administrator. Hope that helps. If it doesn't then it points to a corrupt file on the server where you downloaded it from. Try another download and if it's still being a pain in the rear then send a report to Leopold Vissette.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016

Greetings! Sorry to hear you're unable to play. Muttdoggy  has already been a bit over it, but I'd like to hear what you're experiencing. Might be something I haven't looked into. Ehem;
- What version of windows are you running?
- Did the errors occur from a unzipped folder?
- Could you send me the error messages your getting?

nesalze

May 27, 2016
Greetings! Sorry to hear you're unable to play. Muttdoggy  has already been a bit over it, but I'd like to hear what you're experiencing. Might be something I haven't looked into. Ehem;
- What version of windows are you running?
- Did the errors occur from a unzipped folder?
- Could you send me the error messages your getting?

I do have the game extracted when I click new game or load game I get -tranig has stopped working- and it gives me 3 things to see why sadly one I cannot open but il give you the iles name    

WERCD5E.tmp.mdmp

View attachment WER7D49.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

View attachment WERC82F.tmp.appcompat.txt

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
You gonna do magic regen eventually?  And some form of submission button or build up lust so you can fuck something?   Also if lust victory for the player in yet?

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Game version 0.0.1f - 05/29/2016 
New features:
- We got a website! www.valorandglory.com
- Regain 1 mana each step on the map
- Monster entry on boars

Notes:
- Sorry about the small patch. Focused on getting the website up and running. It saves me the trouble of not having to upload to two places. 
- To the people experiencing crashes when clicking play/load, I'm truly sorry but I don't think it's in my power to help. When reading about it, there was reports saying it could be anything from driver- to software issues, or malware having changed something in the computer's XML files. I'll continue to look into it though

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Could you start putting the version numbers inside of the title of the RAR download? It would help with bug reports so people would definitely know what version they're reporting issues in, as well as making sure people don't download the same update twice.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Could you start putting the version numbers inside of the title of the RAR download? It would help with bug reports so people would definitely know what version they're reporting issues in, as well as making sure people don't download the same update twice.

Sure thing :)  It can be written into the name of the .zip file. 

Lielixthe

Apr 16, 2016
I just dl'd  0.01f, game played fine.

Found another bug though. Loot all button is a godsend, and I've been spamming it. As a result:

A5dN3Wb.png

If an enemy isn't supposed to give X loot (i.e.  X loot not shown on victory screen), clicking Loot All will cause a 0 qty X icon to appear in the inventory. In this case it's the Great Wooden Club. Has 0 sell value, but it does take up the slot. 

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
I just dl'd  0.01f, game played fine.

Found another bug though. Loot all button is a godsend, and I've been spamming it. As a result:

If an enemy isn't supposed to give X loot (i.e.  X loot not shown on victory screen), clicking Loot All will cause a 0 qty X icon to appear in the inventory. In this case it's the Great Wooden Club. Has 0 sell value, but it does take up the slot. 

Marvelous! Absolutely marvelous. Thanks for such a nice bug report :D  I see that it gets fixed

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I've tried this game, but as soon as I click anywhere it shuts down and says that trainig stopped working.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Did it get you any error? Can you see if there's a warning in your windows event viewer that has to do with the game?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Did it get you any error? Can you see if there's a warning in your windows event viewer that has to do with the game?

I didn't get any error as far as I could see. It just says "trainig has stopped working"(in Portuguese) and then it closes.

Checking the event log shows ( Acesso negado ao caminho = Acess Denied to Path):

0000000133: 2016-06-02 01:48:21:987 Exception <Saving Xml Document>: Acesso negado ao caminho 'C:\ProgramData\ATI\ACE\Profiles.xml'. Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.APM.Server.XmlDocumentSaver::SaveFile processID:03692 threadID:( ) domainName:(CCC.exe ) assemblyName:(APM.Server, Version=3.5.4703.27190, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e) ************************************************************************************************************************

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
I didn't get any error as far as I could see. It just says "trainig has stopped working"(in Portuguese) and then it closes.

Checking the event log shows ( Acesso negado ao caminho = Acess Denied to Path):

0000000133: 2016-06-02 01:48:21:987 Exception <Saving Xml Document>: Acesso negado ao caminho 'C:\ProgramData\ATI\ACE\Profiles.xml'. Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.APM.Server.XmlDocumentSaver::SaveFile processID:03692 threadID:( ) domainName:(CCC.exe ) assemblyName:(APM.Server, Version=3.5.4703.27190, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e) ************************************************************************************************************************

Oooh, the stream writer. That could explain why people are getting this on pressing the start and load button. That's when I make the save files for you. I'll have to look into this. Thanks :D

Edit: Okay, it's not the file stream anyway. Darn.. I'll continue to look into this.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
Same issues above but i gave you my error messages but you ignored it.

Apologies. Last week was hectic, and it might have glipped to respond that I'd seen it. I should have written you a little "Thank you" :)  Anyyyyways, in other good news; Found my old laptop, and it seems to have the same issue as yours, so now I'll be able to test on that machine and see what comes up.
**Bonus question: have you tried running the .exe with administrations rights?

nesalze

May 27, 2016
Apologies. Last week was hectic, and it might have glipped to respond that I'd seen it. I should have written you a little "Thank you" :)  Anyyyyways, in other good news; Found my old laptop, and it seems to have the same issue as yours, so now I'll be able to test on that machine and see what comes up.
**Bonus question: have you tried running the .exe with administrations rights?

First thin I tried and it didn't work.

Leopold visette

Mar 11, 2016
First thin I tried and it didn't work.

Could either of you try this hot fix version please? :)

View attachment ValorAndGlory_-_Fix.zip

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
That fixed it.

Leather Scraps feel somewhat like a bottleneck right now, forcing you to stay long times in the first place killing ratlings to get the scraps I need to make Strips to rise my crafting level.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
That fixed it.

Leather Scraps feel somewhat like a bottleneck right now, forcing you to stay long times in the first place killing ratlings to get the scraps I need to make Strips to rise my crafting level.

I felt that way too, although I seemed to hit the limit on what all i could craft in total not much after i got all my strips in order.  Think the stuff after that hasn't been implemented yet.