My little angel (RenPy)

Theodosius

Apr 17, 2016
Hi everyone, I’ve signed up specifically to create this topic :) I am an indie-developer, who’s trying to use his spare time to create some worthy pieces of art. My Devblog: http://feodosiygames.blogspot.ru/search/label/En.

Recently, I’ve finished an intro of my project, and now would like have your attention :)  

glavnoe_menyu (1).png

It’s now my primary project. It’s basically just one more game about perversions. Sure enough, the game is influenced by the Akabur’s games, but still they have little in common.

By plot, you play for a motherfucker, who died, and instead of getting eternal damnation, got to be a guardian angel of one young lady…

Game features:

The game runs on a Ren’Py engine, but is not a regular visual novel. The final version of the game will include a fully-functional sand-box with a main storyline, and plenty optional events…and, I think, we all what events I mean :)

The player has everything on his hands to affect the plot, but he still remains a spectator. If he so desires, he can let the heroine go through the plot unaffected, on her own.

Unlike other games of the genre, in my game you are free to make the heroine a girl of virtue, and this won’t significantly affect the amount of sex-stuff.

Crowdfunding:

Well, yes, it is one more thread linking to the Patreon. I’d love to be a fulltime game-developer and to be able to share my games for free, but unfortunately I don’t have this privilege, at least not now. Whether the campaign succeeds or not, I’ll keep on making games and release them free of charge. But the development can be greatly facilitated if my projects receive a relatively small (in comparison with other projects) amount of 500 dollars. With this, I’d be able to make updates every 2-3 months, in contrast, today, having no feedback, I can work on the project only on the weekends.

patreon page:  https://www.patreon.com/feodosiy?ty=h

Right now the intro, which looks more like a conventional visual novel, is ready and can be downloaded using the link below: https://mega.nz/#!OUQAFaRJ!a0lfM1V89KJDf-V8T2-wcH4vEakieCw5hUHX2PE14a4

Last edited by a moderator:

levant

Aug 31, 2015
>a game where the path of good is viable

I came, and I haven't even downloaded anything yet. Even if I wasn't obsessed with JUSTICE, seeing the same old rape, corruption, slavery, and whoring gets pretty tiresome after a while. Plus the fact that you don't play as the main character should make for an interesting dynamic.

Keep at it, DEUS VULT!

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Right now, it's so short and the main character is such a bastard I don't see how a pure path will be possible.  But it is interesting and the art looks good.  I'm definitely looking forward to more updates.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Also looking forward to the "good" path. I'll have my charge make a million dollars, become famous and discover the cure for cancer.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm responding to this thread because I have relevant information and everyone should play this masterpiece.

This game is fucking hilarious. The spelling and grammar mistakes also just make it funnier. And there's a ton more content now.

You play as an old guy that tricks girls into having sex with him who has a heart attack during a blow job. Then the devil turns out to be a smoking hot chick that hires you to seduce more girls to have sex with.

Svelliphore

Aug 28, 2015
Lol, you're totally right. I just started and already it's been more fun than a lot of the games in this sub-forum.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I'm responding to this thread because I have relevant information and everyone should play this masterpiece.

This game is fucking hilarious. The spelling and grammar mistakes also just make it funnier. And there's a ton more content now.

You play as an old guy that tricks girls into having sex with him who has a heart attack during a blow job. Then the devil turns out to be a smoking hot chick that hires you to seduce more girls to have sex with.

This is the same demo from April, correct? You say a ton more content - is there an updated demo? Or is new content for Patrons only?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Patrons, yeah