Questions

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
I gave up. I spent hours walking around Tarkus looking for that dumb horse cock. Why is the encounter % so low? Bleh. It took 2 minutes to figure out how to add one to my inventory, I want those couple hours of my life back. :p

Speaking of things that seem unnecessarily arduous, is there any way to make it so that you don't lose exhibitionism progress for being clothed? After all the boinking my character's done everywhere, you'd think she would already be an exhibitionist, but because I normally walk around clothed, I'm not making any progress.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Also, Syri has a weird romance. "I'm big tough military shemale, but I missed you so I'mma put on girly fishnets. Oh and I got you a present, it's vibrating anal beads in my ass." When I first read the scene I thought the present was that she feels close enough to you to bwoink vaginally without a condom and the present was a giant creampie. But, nope, she uses a condom in that scene, too, so I'm not sure what the present was supposed to be. Being able to play with the anal beads in her butt? That's not a present for you, that's a present for her -.-'

Still want dat hinted steele-syri-anno 3-some, tho.

Syri isn't as extremely tough and military as you may initially think. She is also a mature tomboy character,  so her making an exception and occasionally doing girly things for PC while still being a bro is half of the appeal. Being able to give it to you good is just a bonus. And those beads were hella fun.

I'm 100% with you on when it comes to creampies and SteelexAnnoxSyri threesomes. Better stop bringing it up though, or we'll jinx it.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of things that seem unnecessarily arduous, is there any way to make it so that you don't lose exhibitionism progress for being clothed? After all the boinking my character's done everywhere, you'd think she would already be an exhibitionist, but because I normally walk around clothed, I'm not making any progress.

To not lose exhibitionism points, just don't have your character fully clothed--go commando under that armor/outfit. Otherwise, have your character walk around fully exposed.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
But then I'd have to carry my hardlight panties around in my very limited inventory space.. We really need more inventory space -.- I can apparently carry like 3,000 pounds, after all. o_O

I am wearing the 'exposed' corset, apparently that doesn't help.

Really, it just seems silly that you'd become suddenly uncomfortable showing yourself off in public just in the course of a few days. It wouldn't be so bad if you could gain exhibition progress by just walking around naked. You don't lose alcohol tolerance, and that would be a far more likely thing to have happen over time. Does alcohol tolerance even do anything aside from affecting the outcome of Kiro's drinking game?

Hmm.. I gave my character dragon wings. I wonder if any scenes mention wings or change because of them.

I was also a little disappointed when I went to get my fur and hair dyed, but the metallic and glowing color choices were so limited. >_> What do you mean there's no metallic black? I want to twinkle like the night sky! :C

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But then I'd have to carry my hardlight panties around in my very limited inventory space.. We really need more inventory space -.- I can apparently carry like 3,000 pounds, after all. o_O

I am wearing the 'exposed' corset, apparently that doesn't help.

It doesn't need to be specifically going commando to stop losing exhibitionism points. As long as at least one clothing slot is empty.

Meaning, that you can keep your hardlight panties and have nothing for your underwear top.

Also keep in mind that this game is still in an alpha/beta state and certain mechanical aspects might be changed.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Hmm.. trying to understand how slow stat gain works.. I thought I understood it, but I guess I don't.

I'm using the pool at Arbetz to train physique. I'm at Physique 30, and before now, I had gained 1 point per time I swam in the pool as expected. But now that I'm at 30, my slow stat gain should be .9, right? Meaning that it should add .9 to the stat every time I swim, therefore taking 2 swims to get to 31, and one more swim to get to 32, right? It's taking 3 swims to get to 31... ( I don't have physique as my affinity )

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Stats can run into weird issues when adding decimals because of how they're typically treated as integers.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm.. trying to understand how slow stat gain works.. I thought I understood it, but I guess I don't.

I'm using the pool at Arbetz to train physique. I'm at Physique 30, and before now, I had gained 1 point per time I swam in the pool as expected. But now that I'm at 30, my slow stat gain should be .9, right? Meaning that it should add .9 to the stat every time I swim, therefore taking 2 swims to get to 31, and one more swim to get to 32, right? It's taking 3 swims to get to 31... ( I don't have physique as my affinity )

Stats actually can have fractional values, but they are hidden. So you'll have visible increase in stats only when the integer part of stat si changed. If you have 30.8 in stat you'll see 30. Add 0.1 and you'll see the same 30, but it would be 30.9 actually.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Stats actually can have fractional values, but they are hidden. So you'll have visible increase in stats only when the integer part of stat si changed. If you have 30.8 in stat you'll see 30. Add 0.1 and you'll see the same 30, but it would be 30.9 actually.

Right, but it should be adding .9 every time I use the pool, right? So I should go from 30 to 30.9, then 31.8 after the second swim, then 32.7 after the third. I'm only getting a stat point, going from 30 to 31, on the third swim.

But just now I realized my character is drunk, so maybe that's borking the calculations because of the alcohol-related physique gain.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Right, but it should be adding .9 every time I use the pool, right? So I should go from 30 to 30.9, then 31.8 after the second swim, then 32.7 after the third. I'm only getting a stat point, going from 30 to 31, on the third swim.

But just now I realized my character is drunk, so maybe that's borking the calculations because of the alcohol-related physique gain.

If your max is 40 and current is 30, you';ll get 0.3 instead of 1.0

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
If your max is 40 and current is 30, you';ll get 0.3 instead of 1.0

Um.. okay, that doesn't really correspond to what the wiki says here http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Combat_Mechanics_%28TiTS%29#Slow_Stat_Gain

It doesn't say anything about your stat cap having anything to do with the calculation, it just says "The closer the character's modified stat is to 100, the lower the stat gain value will be, with 0 points being the lowest value gained for each point."

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Hm, okay. That makes more sense, wish that's actually what it said, lol.

Also I'm training alcohol tolerance by spamming Sex-on-a-Meteor and once I maxed my drunkenness, I was treated to an additional line:

Alrighty then. You grab your sexy, girly drink and start draining it. You barely realize how... how horny you’re getting until you’ve drained the last drop, only to find a burning fire spreading through your loins.

You could really go for a dick to suck.

Wait, what!?

You’re not going to get as you’re going to get.

I'm not going to... what? Apparently, I can't even. xD

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Willpower is the only stat with no method of gaining it outside of leveling up at present.  If you're paranoid, you may wish to not spend all your level-up points so that you have some you can use to replenish it if something happens.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Willpower is the only stat with no method of gaining it outside of leveling up at present.  If you're paranoid, you may wish to not spend all your level-up points so that you have some you can use to replenish it if something happens.

Well, technically, you can get Willpower from Physique if you have the Iron Will perk, and you can increase Physique with training.

Does anyone know if there are plans to make certain body parts more... relevant? Like, you can grow claws, but you don't gain a claw special attack or perk. You can grow Naleen fangs, but can't bite anyone. Your feline/naleen eyes don't help you in 'dark' scenarios like during Deck 92. You can grow wings, and apparently those DO do.. something, somewhere... but they're not mentioned in any sex scenes that I've seen so far. Were wings an afterthought, added after a whole lot of story was already written?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Transformations are not meant to add combat perks.  Red Myr Venom is an exception because no reason.  They can add special attacks such as Vanae milk on occasion, but really what would a claw swipe actually do that's not strictly worse than hitting someone with your energy-draining sword?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know if there are plans to make certain body parts more... relevant? Like, you can grow claws, but you don't gain a claw special attack or perk. You can grow Naleen fangs, but can't bite anyone. You can grow wings, and apparently those DO do.. something, somewhere... but they're not mentioned in any sex scenes that I've seen so far. Were wings an afterthought, added after a whole lot of story was already written?

Wings... Looks like we have no writers with enough imagination to use wings in sex scenes..

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wings... Looks like we have no writers with enough imagination to use wings in sex scenes..

Sure we do.

I just can't possibly be bothered when it takes forever and a half writing the full complement of scenes for everyone, and not for each individual random mutation you've grown.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sure we do.

I just can't possibly be bothered when it takes forever and a half writing the full complement of scenes for everyone, and not for each individual random mutation you've grown.

Looks like wings fetish isn't popular enough, unlike damn bimbo cows :(

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Transformations are not meant to add combat perks.  Red Myr Venom is an exception because no reason.  They can add special attacks such as Vanae milk on occasion, but really what would a claw swipe actually do that's not strictly worse than hitting someone with your energy-draining sword?

Oh, I don't know, let you fight on planets where you've been disarmed? By that logic, why have a headbutt ability? There are lots of things you could do with claws; bleeding damage, disarm, blinding, grapples... Maybe you're Physique-heavy and have a lust melee weapon equipped, and you want to do melee damage against a particular opponent.

Sure we do.

Looks like wings fetish isn't popular enough, unlike damn bimbo cows :(

I'm not even looking for wing fetish, just for scenes to mention that you have to fold them out of the way when you lie down, working around them during a back rub, stuff like that. I'm not looking for entire in-flight sex scenes. >_>

L

Lawleious

in-flight sex scenes. >_>

How the hell would one's brain be able to maintain flight while currently engaging in sexual intercourse along with having to constantly move to maintain flight after focusing on starting to fly (also there are tons of little sentences to describe certain mutations but they aren't full on sex scenes IE:You came alot//You came alot and your knot kept all the cum inside or He grabbed your hair and fucked your ass//He grabbed your wings and fucked your ass)

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
How the hell would one's brain be able to maintain flight while currently engaging in sexual intercourse along with having to constantly move to maintain flight after focusing on starting to fly

...Falling with style?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
How the hell would one's brain be able to maintain flight while currently engaging in sexual intercourse along with having to constantly move to maintain flight after focusing on starting to fly

Explaining flight to creatures of the deep is like explaining music to the deaf.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Fucking with style if we wanna be correct here... If this isn't a rule 34 post somewhere than the internet has failed me

3760%20-%20Buzz_Lightyear%20Buzz_Lightyear_of_Star_Command%20Mira_Nova%20Peter_Pansey.jpg

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not even looking for wing fetish, just for scenes to mention that you have to fold them out of the way when you lie down, working around them during a back rub, stuff like that. I'm not looking for entire in-flight sex scenes. >_>

Alright, let's take a different argument route. Now, what you're asking for is perfectly servicable and, in the perfect world, would be a thing! Manpower, monkeys, something about typewriters maybe, who knows. But let's take a look at the possibility of TiTs;

We have five personality types (Nice, Mischief, Asshole, Bimbo and Brute), three classes, height, femininity, muscle tone, skin/fur both in type and color, face via VILE muzzles etc etc, hair which includes style, beards which I honestly forgot were an option, eyes, lips, tongue, horns, antennae, arm type, fucking legs fuck you centaur filth, theoretically gills, wings, tail, chest in terms of breasts and amount, nippes, hips, bottom, belly and what fluid you make a mess out of - discounting the obvious cocks n' cunt assortment.

So. I just p much listed off the appearance wiki page, kinda cheating there.

Wings are a big deal physical feature. But so is height, muscle tone, face, tongue, horns, arms, god damn fucking legs, tail and chest very specifically. Why writer baron, you should make a little fork if I am hella huge showing the NPC scrambling over my b-ball superstar bod! Also how kissing is different with my goop-slop of a tongue! Or how pressing foreheads together all cuddle-like is hard with giant goat horns poking out from there! Oh, and how hugging her is kinda weird when I got ovir arms what do arms even change here I dunno! Gah, my tail is important, it's really hard to sit down in chairs with it you know! Sometimes it even has a dick/cunt on it, which is something kept in mind and worked with.

And there's also wings.

Now, the parser does a lot. But it can't write for you, it can just say "Your manly pecs" or "your hideous, disgusting snout." It works by [pc.attribute], not [pc.noun]. There isn't a parser call for lying down that'll investigate your bod and regurgitate some fake, utilitarian written blurb. No, the writer has to account for that manually. For potentially each one of those. In anything, not just knocking hips together.

So it's often glossed over. It's not something worth doing if you can't do it well and jesus christ you could probably come up with whole scenes each for personality type alone. Unfortunately, what you're asking isn't really feasible. If there's something that straight up doesn't make sense for your bod, mention it. Make a report! Something will happen, something might not, that's up to top tier write gods. As a reminder, however, centaurs lose out on quite a few scenes already.