Bump into Kaede on Tarvos [WIP] [Savin Approved]

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Updated:5/21/16

Sup guys, got some interesting news. I'm writing a scene for one of Savin's characters....and guess what...He's cool with it.

Periodically I may close the doc from view when I write. Don't be alarmed and I apologize. I just makes me a little in uneasy knowing someone could be watching as  get into my little creative zone. 

A brief overview of the scene: 

Potentially a one off like her other scenes

Scene procs late at night, at this time all other characters are asleep. 

Intro and talk scene has a variation based on your decision during Kara quest (Also requires you to have completed Kara quest)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oiHT0FB8eHcse70oCfJ6FcbkTDLumDGx4qWWmbjwsdQ

For those of you with fears concerning how I'll stack up to Savin in terms of quality I completely understand. But I'd like for you to know that I have taken the liberty of extensively studying every Kaede doc I could find, more specifically the ones where she interacts with the PC. Feel free comment about anything you see could be done or written differently when and where ever you please. But so keep in mind that I am not intending to mimic Savin as I'm writing so it won't sound like usual Savin for those familiar with his work. Hope you guys enjoy.

I am also working on a few other projects(started on some, others are just outlines and ideas)

Khitar- a Vanae maiden whom you encounter and returns in a subsequent encounter if you've  fucked a few Venae maidens and tells you she gave birth to your child.

Gideon- Ausar mercenary you meet on Uveto (Now that iv seen what Uveto looks like I can start on his outline) who has an interesting connection to the PC. 

Treated male PCs lust win against Vanae huntress.- My first time making a treated character gave me all sorts of wicked ideas.  This I probably one of the milder ones. 

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Tavros*

If I´ve understood this system correct I should´ve pointed out a few typos. I´ll check out some more later. So don´t think I´m finished with you just yet :p

Btw. Pretty sure Amara only ends up in hospital if defeated in Kara quest. She doesn´t die.

Vanae*

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Tavros*

If I´ve understood this system correct I should´ve pointed out a few typos. I´ll check out some more later. So don´t think I´m finished with you just yet :p

Btw. Pretty sure Amara only ends up in hospital if defeated in Kara quest. She doesn´t die.

Vanae*

I'v only done Kara quest once i haven't explored other outcomes yet. (It's been a while but i rememered something about Kara shoving a grenade in her face and leaving nothing but scraps of metal from Amara's power suit behind)

And its still WIP i know there's a lot of misspellings. I normally write out my base content then go back and hit it with the sanding belt toward the end when i do my final read through. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'v only done Kara quest once i haven't explored other outcomes yet. (It's been a while but i rememered something about Kara shoving a grenade in her face and leaving nothing but scraps of metal from Amara's power suit behind)

And its still WIP i know there's a lot of misspellings. I normally write out my base content then go back and hit it with the sanding belt toward the end when i do my final read through. 

Ok. Good luck to you then, my good sir :)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

No resolution path leads to Amara actually dying. It might look like it, but Shade will confirm she's alive regardless.

K

Krynh

It's in her scene after you beat KQ2. If she's still on the planet, it should proc next time you talk to her.

Thanks. It's been awhile since I finished KQ2 so I've forgotten what she says after :)

Fuck her but don't tell her she's your sister.

Oh so do KQ2 before getting the probe?

Last edited:

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. It's been awhile since I finished KQ2 so I've forgotten what she says after :)

Oh so do KQ2 before getting the probe?

KQ2 requires you to have gotten the probe, the Shade scene will always proc before you get Kara's email. During the probe scene you have to hide the fact that you're related then she'll mention seeing her daughter's father before going home. Return to her after you beat the quest and she'll tell you.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
This is cute, it almost makes me want to trigger Kara's selfless sacrifice just so I get to see Kaede consoling Jr about it...

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Definitely second.

Also corrected some grammar errors while I skimmed the bar scene.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I might have to to do both anyway. Can't double knot of you don't have one. Either that or creampies. 

*Doc updated as of 4.28.16*

shaping up to be a 10k+ word project....getting a little nervous about it now. Hopefully it gets approved. Gotta keep chuggin

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Project on temporary hiatus until after finals next week. Sorry do keeping the doc closed for so long folks. 

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Updated as of today (5/21/16). Finals are done so now ill have more time to focus on getting the project completed and submitted, hopefully in a week or two. Doc is back open for viewing, and again sorry for locking you guys out.