TiTsEd - A save editor

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You're thinking of the Edge version; I have a regular version. Also phones are manufactured by the tens of millions; there's less than a 0.01% chance of it happening, it just makes the news whenever it does, lol.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Chase

May 13, 2016
To be fair it's the note 7 that is likely to explode. Far as I have heard the s7 and s7 edge don't....  Errr derailment, right, shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
k, im coding noob, what flags would i need to switch if I've arrested the badger and i want her back?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
wait, ok so i found the flag that said dr badger turned in and set it to 0 but its still shut down?

Last edited:

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
wait, ok so I found the flag that said Dr badger turned in and set it to 0 but it's still shut down?

Well for my save the badger quest flag is set to 1 and I have not finished the quest you could try that. Just skimming my flags I did not notice anything that screamed badger related.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Rleases for version 0.15 and 0.16 are out. You can safely ignore 0.15 as I simply forgot to make a post about it and 0.16 has all it's changes as well.

In short new in 0.16 is Flag Editing, Status Effects, History and Pregnancy Modifier editing thanks to alkeiser, where as I revamped the item system and that allowed item variant support (such as hardlight under garments and corny t-shirts). That being said, the corny t-shirts still have some issues loading in game and from testing it seems it might be a TiTs bug.

I would say that alkeiser managed to get a great deal more done for these versions then me.

As always use at your own risk.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Rleases for version 0.15 and 0.16 are out. You can safely ignore 0.15 as I simply forgot to make a post about it and 0.16 has all it's changes as well.

In short new in 0.16 is Flag Editing, Status Effects, History and Pregnancy Modifier editing thanks to alkeiser, where as I revamped the item system and that allowed item variant support (such as hardlight under garments and corny t-shirts). That being said, the corny t-shirts still have some issues loading in game and from testing it seems it might be a TiTs bug.

I would say that alkeiser managed to get a great deal more done for these versions then me.

As always use at your own risk.

Awesome. :) Thank you and Alkeiser.

Scxion

Sep 9, 2016
One of the cheats unlocks planets. It's not impossible to get there. The planets are only locked via probe for normal play.
may i ask what is said cheat? Also, are there any updates to the editor that i should know of? Certain items crash the editor if i have them in my inventory, it'll just say there is a slot that has one thing in it despite being empty, and if i try to edit my inventory it crashes

Chase

May 13, 2016
It hasn't been updated for most recent backer builds yet, so if it is something from that (or a corny t-shirt) that could cause that.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Ok, I'm not the smartest at flag editing, anyone willing to help a gent out with editing? Pm if so...

Chase

May 13, 2016
A new update, mostly to try and keep pace with the more recent updates of TiTs. There are a number of item, header, name, flag, and tooltip updates included.

Once again big thanks to alkeiser for his dedicated work.

You can get the latest version from the original post and as always use at your own risk.

Reactions: Ormael

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is there a way to remove a pregnancy? One of my characters is currently unplayable as she is filled with egg trainer eggs, and trapped on Uveto. Every time she gives birth, she continually gives birth to zero eggs. I have messed around a bit, removing the status effect and the vagina, but the loop was triggered anyways. Is there something I missed?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a way to remove a pregnancy? One of my characters is currently unplayable as she is filled with egg trainer eggs, and trapped on Uveto. Every time she gives birth, she continually gives birth to zero eggs. I have messed around a bit, removing the status effect and the vagina, but the loop was triggered anyways. Is there something I missed?
If you haven't already, post this in the bug section (attach .tits file if possible, menu>save file).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
This was supposedlh fixed here so if you are playing the public build you'll just have to wait.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I was aware of that, but I hoped that there was a way to go around the bug with the editor so that I wouldn't have to wait.
If you don't want to use that character for different pregnancies you can change the pregnancyIncubation stat of your character, since it represents time until birth in minutes. It's not currently available in TitsEd, so use offline .minerva instead. Essentially, you can give yourself enough time to play this character freely u till next public build hits.

Oh, and be sure to set every status effect, body part and value you've already changed back, so it won't cause weird shit.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
If you don't want to use that character for different pregnancies you can change the pregnancyIncubation stat of your character, since it represents time until birth in minutes. It's not currently available in TitsEd, so use offline .minerva instead. Essentially, you can give yourself enough time to play this character freely u till next public build hits.

Oh, and be sure to set every status effect, body part and value you've already changed back, so it won't cause weird shit.
I see, thanks for the advice.

Garzhad

Dec 1, 2015
This is neat, and real easy to use. Thanks for bringing the awesomeness of CoCEd to TITS mate

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Is this working with 0.7.02? I don't think it would have broken anything, but I am pretty sure that you won't be able to do anything with files that have any of the new items in them, so be careful.

King of Kings

Aug 28, 2015
Chase does his best to keep as up-to date with as many backer builds as possible, but he's not able to get everything working in each build. (And we all love him for doing his best for us all :D)
So think it that any new builds that fen sends out will be out-dating the current build for code and new items, but it should still work, but anything new may break the game if you try to change things that are added in with the new game build.

Aug 14, 2016
[TiTsEd: 0.17.0.17389]
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '636114900737396100.bak' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.Delete()
at TiTsEd.Model.FileManager.CreateBackup(String sourcePath)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat, Boolean createBackup)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
every time i start it up i get this but i have to reaload it to get it to work

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015
God I love this for testing purposes and only testing purposes (not making oh god why creatures of pure lust), any chance of it getting an update button?