TiTsEd - A save editor

Chase

May 13, 2016
Probably not the best first post. But this is the point of joining so i'll get on with it. (I am a TiTs patreon however.)

This program is literally based on (its a source edit) and inspired by Perdev's/TheMadExile's CoCEd program (linked).

I missed CoCEd so much playing TiTs that I decided to go ahead and make TiTsEd myself.

THIS EDITOR IS ONLY FOR LEGACY FLASH VERSION OF TiTs! IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THE CURRENT VERSION!

Click here for an editor that works with the current game.

alkeiser is the current maintainer of TiTsEd.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
This program is to be used at your own risk only. The developers and maintainers of this program are not be liable for any imagined, mental or physical damages, including indirect or consequential damages that occur due to the use of this program.

Download Latest Version

Program Issues

Source Code

HOW TO USE

1. Get a Windows computer running at least .Net Framework 4.
    • No it will not run on Linux/Mac, no not even with Mono/Wine/dotNetCore/etc. Yes I am serious.
    • No it will not run on mobile. No there are no plans to port it.
    • While untested, it should be possible to run it in a Virtual Machine with a Windows guest meeting the above requirements.
  2. Play TiTs in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge or Internet Explorer either from a downloaded copy of the game or from the version hosted on fenoxo.com.
    • You may also use the Adobe Flash Standalone player with a local copy.
    • Only these browsers are known to work, others may work, but may also not work. Even if it uses the back end of a working browser (such as with Sea Monkey or Chromium), it may still not work.
  3. Play the game as normal saving your game. Save normally with the button that says "Save".
    • If you use the button that says "Save File" you will need to open the file with the Import function as described below.
  4. Open TitsEd.
  5. In the upper right hand corner of the program there will be the button "Open", click it.
  6. You will see a menu that says things like "Local (Standard)", "LocalWithNet (Chrome)" or "Online (Edge/Metro)", mouse over the one that corresponds to the browser and play style you used.
    • If you saved using the "Save File" in TiTs you will instead go to the bottom of the Open menu and select "Import..." and navigate to your saved file.
    • If you do not see any of these menus, ensure you are using a supported browser. If you are, try playing in a different supported browser.
    • You can transfer your save between browsers using "Save File" and "Load File" in TiTs.
  7. Select your save, it will load your character information.
  8. Edit your character information as desired.
    • Some options are dangerous! Please be careful when editing and try to avoid extreme values. Editing data on the "Raw" tab is especially dangerous!
  9. Click "Save As" in the upper right hand corner of TiTsEd to the desired play style and browser.
    • You can export your save to a file that can be loaded in game using "Load File" by selecting the "Export..." button on the "Save As" menu.

It is recommended you use the standard Save/Load functions with TiTsEd as these are better tested and more convenient.

HELP! MY SAVE IS CORRUPTED! / TITSED BROKE MY SAVE!

Keep in mind I (or anyone else) is not responsible for your use of this program.

However, hope is not lost. Please use one of the following methods to help recover from corrupted saves.
  1. Never save over your only copy of a game, if possible only save to a new or very old save slot when saving from TiTsEd.
  2. If your save is already corrupted, attempt to reverse any changes you made one at a time until it loads successfully.
  3. If those methods fail, go to "Open" menu in TiTsEd and select the "Backup" menu to find and load a backup file.
  4. In the case that none of that is possible, restart the game from the beginning, you can cheat (money/exp/weapons/armor/shields) to get through the content quickly and get back to where you were.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION! / PLEASE ADD THE ABILITY TO ???

Your suggestions for improving TiTsEd are appreciated. However as the program has been out for over 2 years it has become very stable. Your suggestion has likely already been made, is impossible or is unrealistically complicated. If you are serious about suggesting please submit a new issue on the projects GitHub Issues.

Please keep in mind any changes or alterations are limited by the game itself. Suggestions to for adding things that are not currently supported in the game should be directed towards the developers of TiTs (e.g. Fenoxo/Jacques/Gedan/etc).

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PORT THIS TO LINUX/MAC/ANDROID/IOS/AMIGA/N64/ABACUS!
No. Never going to happen. Because it is impossible to port (it is dotNet 4 using WPF after all). It would have to be rewritten, and no one wants to or is willing to do that.

There are however other programs that can edit TiTs saves.

The first is the official (and as far as I know, unmaintained) backers save editor. As far as I am aware, this editor only works with early versions of TiTs. But it should work on anything that supports TiTs (assuming you can get it onto that system in the first place).

There is also the not under active development JTiTsEd, which supports Linux, Windows (and maybe Mac OS). Made in Java it could in theory work on any system that can run JaveSE 8+, but has never been tested on anything but Windows and Linux. Just so you know, Android and iOS do not support JavaSE (Android is based on Java, but not JavaSE).

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Limted atm but it functions. Congrats in being the first person who post a editor. I just hope you stick with it, last few projects that proclaimed they were making an editor just pretty much disappeared after the first week or 2 after getting some attention. Some of those projects even proclaimed in wanting to do a character viewer. In my opinion sure a viewer would be nice but the person making the thing srsly needs to back it up with art and body pieces for the thing.

A stat editor  (which this appears to be atm) is nice. I will wait and probably not hold my breath on seeing the various other functions of Perdev's/TheMadExile's be included that matches TiTS flavor. No offense but after being let down half a dozen times I don't want to get my hopes up yet again so you can imagine that I don't want to be disappointed again. Keep it up and good luck, I'll keep my eye on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CloudStriker

Chase

May 13, 2016
I will likely not go as far as that editor myself. But I never post vaporware. That is to say this loads, edits, and saves. Everything an editor needs to do.

I was building an AMF reader/writer in Java but decided after a few days of hacking on that it would be simpler to just edit CoCEd.

If I had to predict what I was going to add, it would probably be transformation and item editing. But likely not much beyond that.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well at least it's a start, maybe some others in the community will be inspired by this and decide to help which would make the workload easier.

Chase

May 13, 2016
New update, version 0.2.

Fixed name save (now saves to uniqueName as well).

Added class, level, xp, unused stat points and personality editing.

See Original Post for download location.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
its great to see something less confusing than minerva :)  (thought its not done)

PetarZ

May 9, 2016
Hopefully there will be options to unlock planets on new saves and just go though the content you want and not just need to go from planet to planet, like how CoC editor allows us to unlock all areas. Its good for start but i could've done this much with minerva, the problem is everyhing else, it is easier then minerva to use obviously and that's good.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for side planets I not think wuld be troublle for save editor to do this but main plot...not sure if allowing with editing save will do good for game. They may be some more than simple editing flag if said plot planet is unlocked or not like some other connected flags or other parts of save that ened be edited too or whole save will be crashing.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well for side planets I not think wuld be troublle for save editor to do this but main plot...not sure if allowing with editing save will do good for game. They may be some more than simple editing flag if said plot planet is unlocked or not like some other connected flags or other parts of save that ened be edited too or whole save will be crashing.

One of the cheats unlocks planets. It's not impossible to get there. The planets are only locked via probe for normal play.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's doable but shouldn't be done, as it will lead to people complaining in bug reports that their games are fucked up.  This is why all of the cheats except furfag are developer-only.

Chase

May 13, 2016
It's doable but shouldn't be done, as it will lead to people complaining in bug reports that their games are fucked up.  This is why all of the cheats except furfag are developer-only.

Noted.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Added basic body editing. Height, Thickness, Tone, Femininity, Skin Type, Skin Tone, Fur Color, Hair Length, Color and Type, Face type, eye color and type, ear type, and tongue type.

Thre are some minor interface problems. Some of the additions need type data still (namely fur color, hair color and eye color), and a few features a missing regarding them (like Hair Style and tips for femininity), and some things are wrong (hair length uses adjectives not inches)?

Use at your own risk (that is, save in a new slot if you are worried).

See original post for links.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Version 0.4 is forthcoming.

Added more transformation editing as well as flag editing for skin, arms, legs, and tails. These tend to be a bit more difficult to accomplish in minerva, and almost inpossible in the desktop version (since you cannot add to arrays). Though I have added tail editing, editing the genitals of tails are not in yet, so selecting those tails may not work as expected.

I hope the way I implemented flag editing is acceptable, I plan to add 'default' flags for any given type of skin, arm, leg, tail, etc you choose but that's a bit down the road past item editing.

As usual, use at your own risk. I have tested and things seem to work. But in this complicated of a game you never know.

See the original post for download.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I'm literally the best.

As someone with the intelligence of a puppy, I can't successfully use minerva. So in order to avoid most hings, I typically play as a vanilla human female with no mods and a very small build.

With your work I will be able to enjoy much more of the TiTS content than I could without. Thank you.

Chase

May 13, 2016
To be fair, the makers of CoCEd deserve a good amount of the credit, like 95% of it at least. They made the robust interface with the local shared objects and setup the main design and user interface controls. All I did was gut it, convert a small mountain of data from TiTs and hook all the wires to the right places.

Maybe I am trivializing it just a little bit, so I suppose thank you. I'll try to get more work done on it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Considering the state of a near fully played game file - I've near done everything in the game with my character - is ~140 kb and can't be saved in .minverva anymore, I'm very much looking forward to full functionality.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
To be fair, the makers of CoCEd deserve a good amount of the credit, like 95% of it at least. They made the robust interface with the local shared objects and setup the main design and user interface. ll I did was gut it, convert a small mountain of data from TiTs and hook all the wires to the right places.

Maybe I am trivializing it just a little bit, so I suppose thank you. I'll try to get more work done on it.

I do understand that, but regardless of who did the most work on the save editor,

Only you are here now. We don't have anyone else.

There are no heroes left in man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnkbJ-H4r5k

Chase

May 13, 2016
Considering the state of a near fully played game file - I've near done everything in the game with my character - is ~140 kb and can't be saved in .minverva anymore, I'm very much looking forward to full functionality.

I was only planning on basic character, transformation and item editing at the moment, not really 'full functionality' but lets see where things go.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Really tired now, so i'll make this quick.

Version 0.5

Added a lot more transformation options. Legs, lips, beards, tail genitals, scale and skin tone. As well as face and tongue flags. Also got in some preset values for hair color. Added missing Lapine tail type (It is not set in TiTs GLOBALs, so I originally missed it by being lazy).

Probably no new update tomorrow going to be working late.

Use at your own risk and see the original post for download details.

EDIT: Also if you can think up a new way to layout for all these boxes that makes using the program easier, please let me know. Nothing fancy please!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
One thing I've noticed lacking is ear length for sylvan, leithan, and raskvel ears. And though not yet available, a genital position section for when/if drider bodies come around (unless that's automatically done like for taurs) or just for bypassing restrictions would be nice to have.

AriaPhoebe

Sep 3, 2015
You are a wizard! Thank you so much @Chase! I loved the CoC editor, and while I've been using Minerva to edit my files, I struggle with it as I don't really have programing experience and it's a little difficult to figure out what's what in there. This makes life so much easier! Especially because I don't want to change too many things, just customize my Steele a bit more than the initial character set up lets you. :D

I do have a suggestion though. Perhaps the ability to change cum/milk production? That would certainly be appreciated as well. :D

Chase

May 13, 2016
Milk selection and production are in my done queue only being held up by multiple breast rows not wanting to load in game (locks up despite looking the same structure wise). Hope to have a lot more working the next update.

However I do need contextual information. Like ear length only mattering if you have certain types of ears, and how all the variables combine so that I can make the editor more user friendly. Gathering this will take more time then blindly copying raw enum data from the game.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
Great job so far! I'm gonna keep hoping you continue to tinker with this at least far enough to get item modification up and running. I'd love to have enough silicone for Vi and Gianna.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Another thing I noticed, you have a limited height of 100 Inches, characters can exceed this. I don't know the max height, but this limit prevents fixing an accidental TF overwrite. Maybe bump it up to 144, I think I heard somewhere max height is 12 feet. Or just go crazy and let us make 25+ behemoths :p.