lords of lewd

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
The lords of the lewd

dieties of debauchery

masters of masturbation

saints of schlicking

sires of sploshing

okay I can keep using alliteration to make my point but I think I should state it instead.

Which people do you believe make the world smuttier and better (not websites, specific people) This is my list but who are yours?

1. Fenoxo

2. Savin

3. Shadman

4. Zone-tan

5. Person who made slavemaker

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
I only worship one; Druella, Fourth Princess of the Demon Realm and Mistress of Lescatie. All Praises be.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I only worship one; Druella, Fourth Princess of the Demon Realm and Mistress of Lescatie. All Praises be.

It's good to know people have good tastes here. Literally the first person to mention Monster Girl Encyclopedia ever since I came here.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
It's good to know people have good tastes here. Literally the first person to mention Monster Girl Encyclopedia ever since I came here.

U'm I kinda talk about it all the time, I'm in the middle of working on a waifu gladiator arena table top.

pPsNDEZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
  • Fen&Co - obv.
  • Fall of Eden crew - small but fierce.
  • Horihone Saizou - this person manages to blend weird, cute and mundane into a truly fascinating mix.
  • InCase - guilty of making me truly fall in love with shortstack characters and become more tolerant towards traps.
  • Rebis - man loves his big beautiful futas and shares his love with others.