CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Fenrir is spamming every hour "How dare you throw away my gifts!" when I accidently changed my character then reloaded (damn double clicking mouse).

Corelie

Sep 12, 2016
Fenrir is spamming every hour "How dare you throw away my gifts!" when I accidently changed my character then reloaded (damn double clicking mouse).

Fenrir collar clearly was designed to forcefully tf player if PC tries and get rid of the back or eye tf. The hour spam however seems to be a bug so could you please describe your issue in details?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On repeading scene for Fenrir collar I see this post on earlier page so I'm aware about it. Would try to get next version with fixes plus some little something more by ned of the week or begining of the next week.

Combining Bro and Bimbo Tf items would probably result with getting Futa Tf item same as effect of taking both Bimbo and Bro items one after another. Rath would be surely more likely the one to make it as I think Eve wouldn't be much interested in this type of mutations...I think (must think over it if effect would be giving PC right away Futa Body and Futa Mind perks).

@Spike razor Thta idea for new TF items was about this cmbination of bro and bimbo items or smething else?

Reactions: Agrok

Zavos

May 7, 2016
We shall call the combined brew...  Futa Formula!  

In all seriousness, since this is Rath we are talking about we should ditch the mind perk because that is noooot Rath's style. 

Two ideas off the top of my head

Perhaps the bro/bimbo/futa body perks could be perm'able.

And maybe perks like the bodies, purity blessing, could be toggled off and on between lives.  Also, mutually exclusive perks could be taken while the opposing is off, and toggled between between lives. 

Finally, are you open to the idea of the divine/tentacle bark from Merae being used to upgrade the eldritch staff?  Methinks it would be awesome to use them to make a better magestick, particularly if you use them both to create a purity/corruption duality weapon.

Puritas, Element of Purity: Gains 15% power boost/cost reduction to white magic, 10% lust resistance

Depravatio, Element of Corruption: Gains 15% power boost/cost reduction to black magic, deals additional lust damage on attack

Ascensus, Element of Ascencion: Power bonus/cost reduction becomes global, affecting white, black, grey and magic specials.  10% lust resistance, deals additional lust damage on attack

Plus, i think it would be funny to ask Rath to improve a staff that could only be his handiwork. 

Reactions: Ormael

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
On repeading scene for Fenrir collar I see this post on earlier page so I'm aware about it. Would try to get next version with fixes plus some little something more by ned of the week or begining of the next week.

Combining Bro and Bimbo Tf items would probably result with getting Futa Tf item same as effect of taking both Bimbo and Bro items one after another. Rath would be surely more likely the one to make it as I think Eve wouldn't be much interested in this type of mutations...I think (must think over it if effect would be giving PC right away Futa Body and Futa Mind perks).

@Spike razor Thta idea for new TF items was about this cmbination of bro and bimbo items or smething else?

It's a upgraded version of Bro Brew. "Hulk Brew" you need bro brew with 2 succubus dreams and 5 incubus pure

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
1.2 Million experience at level 10 is somewhat more than enough to reach level 150 on NG++. :)

Okay I am a Kitsune/Dragon Hybrid; trying to add Lizan to that for the regen but I just don't seem to be having any luck in getting the perk.

In battle my stats are: 1071 Str; 1098 Toughness; 1310 Speed; 535 Int; 169 Libido; 10 Sensitivity; 45,164 Max Hp; 1280 Max Lust; 7160 Max Fatigue

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
I'm just gonna make a log here while I play CoC. I'm typing this message before I begin but I'll note bugs and other issues as I continue.

Keep in mind that on almost every run of the game I use Akbal to corrupt myself to pass the Bizarre Bazaar check and get certain lust reducing perks before purifying myself.

This is the most common run I do on any version of CoC and is the femboy character I often mention.

BUGS

• I noticed this with Kitteh's version so I don't know if this is intentional but for some reason I can't meditate in dungeons. I was able to do so despite Meditate being in the Masturbate menu. I'm thinking it was changed for game balance. While I would like to have it back that's only because it conveniences me. Things that help me immediately can also damage the difficulty in the long run so I'm conflicted as to whether or not this should be fixed. (Assuming it's a bug) It's a little more realistic to put it back in but that's the only objective benefit I can think of.
  • I can't put the Nurse's Dress in the Cabin Dresser.
  • Even after picking the "No way!" option at the Tel'Adre showers it still shows up in the shower options. Even if you can't change this I'd like it to be moved to the second slot so I don't click it on accident while I'm grinding for strength and toughness at the gym.
  • If you buy the Large Backpack from Benoit you can't use it until you get back to camp. This is kind of annoying since I often buy the backpack to hold more items before returning to camp since his/her inventory changes every day and every hour is vital.
  • There are several versions of imp that don't allow me to claim their skulls after I kill them.

CONTENT SUGGESTIONS

• Since you can walk around naked it'd be cool to have some bonus dialogue for being nude.
  • A prostitution option in Ter'Adre would be neat. You could have it where your character's payment is proportionate to their tease level.
  • I can't debimbo Jojo. This displeases me. I'm guessing you're adding that in later.
  • You should probably combine "Stash" and "Warehouse" into one. It's much less confusing.
  • If possible it'd be nice to have my inventory visible in some way while I'm in the shop screen in case I forgot what I have on me and accidentally force myself to throw away something.
  • Move the "Leave" option in Giacomo's menu to the fifth slot. This is pretty minor but it's more consistent since Lumi and other travelling merchants have the "Leave" button in slot five.

GAME BALANCE ISSUES

• I think the Sky Poison Pearl is a little too generous with inventory space. Especially with the Cosmos Bag, Large Backpack, and extra chests.
  • I always thought mediating with Jojo at the camp should reduce fatigue. Not only does it make sense but it makes training with him a little easier.
  • Mages need nerfing. Big time nerfing. I shouldn't be able to deal five digit numbers of damage to powerful enemies.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Zevos and Serathinians posts I will reply to you two after I back from work and now just gonna do a fast one on other two posts. And reason to do this that I want to write some longer reply for your both posts especialy Sera and for that I now got no time already.

It's a upgraded version of Bro Brew. "Hulk Brew" you need bro brew with 2 succubus dreams and 5 incubus pure

Would this be effects like that Zevos meantioned above your post or something like amazon body build for female pc that drinks this?

Okay I am a Kitsune/Dragon Hybrid; trying to add Lizan to that for the regen but I just don't seem to be having any luck in getting the perk.

In battle my stats are: 1071 Str; 1098 Toughness; 1310 Speed; 535 Int; 169 Libido; 10 Sensitivity; 45,164 Max Hp; 1280 Max Lust; 7160 Max Fatigue

Lizan regeneration if I recall well req. to have first few of lizard bodyparts (similar like cats flexibility) so only then you can take lizan marrow to make it not vanish when you turn those few body parts needed first to get lizan regen into other race versions.

As for stats their are from NG++ or higher tier of NG? (Asking just out of curiousity)

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
For Zevos and Serathinians posts I will reply to you two after I back from work and now just gonna do a fast one on other two posts. And reason to do this that I want to write some longer reply for your both posts especialy Sera and for that I now got no time already.

Would this be effects like that Zevos meantioned above your post or something like amazon body build for female pc that drinks this?

Lizan regeneration if I recall well req. to have first few of lizard bodyparts (similar like cats flexibility) so only then you can take lizan marrow to make it not vanish when you turn those few body parts needed first to get lizan regen into other race versions.

As for stats their are from NG++ or higher tier of NG? (Asking just out of curiousity)

Yes it would

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
NG++ with the enchanter perks for might and blink. I had 4 points in Lizan and those were my stats at level 150. Can you specify which parts of a Lizan I need to qualify for its regen ability? Although I will no longer be playing the game until quite a bit more content comes out. As for the Sky Poison Pearl I barely find the first 14 slots for Ascension to be enough to bring everything I need to play with the Underdog Perk.

Oh and I did encounter Marae for the godslayer reward... completely on accident after giving up grinding the boat for that encounter... odds seem very low.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We shall call the combined brew...  Futa Formula!  

In all seriousness, since this is Rath we are talking about we should ditch the mind perk because that is noooot Rath's style. 

Two ideas off the top of my head

Perhaps the bro/bimbo/futa body perks could be perm'able.

And maybe perks like the bodies, purity blessing, could be toggled off and on between lives.  Also, mutually exclusive perks could be taken while the opposing is off, and toggled between between lives. 

Finally, are you open to the idea of the divine/tentacle bark from Merae being used to upgrade the eldritch staff?  Methinks it would be awesome to use them to make a better magestick, particularly if you use them both to create a purity/corruption duality weapon.

Puritas, Element of Purity: Gains 15% power boost/cost reduction to white magic, 10% lust resistance

Depravatio, Element of Corruption: Gains 15% power boost/cost reduction to black magic, deals additional lust damage on attack

Ascensus, Element of Ascencion: Power bonus/cost reduction becomes global, affecting white, black, grey and magic specials.  10% lust resistance, deals additional lust damage on attack

Plus, i think it would be funny to ask Rath to improve a staff that could only be his handiwork. 

For Rath to make Fute Formula would be fitting. As for removing gainging Futa Faculties (their verson of Bro/Bimbo Mind/Brain perk) would req. Rath increase price of that item more due to incuding his De-Bimbo item. Would probably then be other item with slight different name too.

ON toggling perks: Ok that is worth of exploring avenue so will note this idea and experiment on it to see effecs.

For using marae bark to upgrade other item... crafting would be possible thou I not have it atm hig on priority list. Once again this thing I will add to list to not forget in future. I do admit your ideas as always are well thought ^^

I'm just gonna make a log here while I play CoC. I'm typing this message before I begin but I'll note bugs and other issues as I continue.

Keep in mind that on almost every run of the game I use Akbal to corrupt myself to pass the Bizarre Bazaar check and get certain lust reducing perks before purifying myself.

This is the most common run I do on any version of CoC and is the femboy character I often mention.

BUGS

• I noticed this with Kitteh's version so I don't know if this is intentional but for some reason I can't meditate in dungeons. I was able to do so despite Meditate being in the Masturbate menu. I'm thinking it was changed for game balance. While I would like to have it back that's only because it conveniences me. Things that help me immediately can also damage the difficulty in the long run so I'm conflicted as to whether or not this should be fixed. (Assuming it's a bug) It's a little more realistic to put it back in but that's the only objective benefit I can think of.
  • I can't put the Nurse's Dress in the Cabin Dresser.
  • Even after picking the "No way!" option at the Tel'Adre showers it still shows up in the shower options. Even if you can't change this I'd like it to be moved to the second slot so I don't click it on accident while I'm grinding for strength and toughness at the gym.
  • If you buy the Large Backpack from Benoit you can't use it until you get back to camp. This is kind of annoying since I often buy the backpack to hold more items before returning to camp since his/her inventory changes every day and every hour is vital.
  • There are several versions of imp that don't allow me to claim their skulls after I kill them.

CONTENT SUGGESTIONS

• Since you can walk around naked it'd be cool to have some bonus dialogue for being nude.
  • A prostitution option in Ter'Adre would be neat. You could have it where your character's payment is proportionate to their tease level.
  • I can't debimbo Jojo. This displeases me. I'm guessing you're adding that in later.
  • You should probably combine "Stash" and "Warehouse" into one. It's much less confusing.
  • If possible it'd be nice to have my inventory visible in some way while I'm in the shop screen in case I forgot what I have on me and accidentally force myself to throw away something.
  • Move the "Leave" option in Giacomo's menu to the fifth slot. This is pretty minor but it's more consistent since Lumi and other travelling merchants have the "Leave" button in slot five.

GAME BALANCE ISSUES

• I think the Sky Poison Pearl is a little too generous with inventory space. Especially with the Cosmos Bag, Large Backpack, and extra chests.
  • I always thought mediating with Jojo at the camp should reduce fatigue. Not only does it make sense but it makes training with him a little easier.
  • Mages need nerfing. Big time nerfing. I shouldn't be able to deal five digit numbers of damage to powerful enemies.

For accesing Bazzar if you take on ascension Tolerance perk with it at rank 7 you can acces Bazzar instantly (well need to check if it was added or still need to be added - if it not then no worry will add it to current worked on verison and do same with Tel'Adre first check too)

On Medidate in Dungeons: I not changed it how Kitteh done it but as you pointed it up will look into this to decide what to do with this option. Maybe make when in dung some short version that lower by smaller degree than normal 2 hours long session.

On other Bug issues will look and fix them. Thou on Imp issue...even Kitteh meantioned that the strongest one solo imp (this one around lvl 21) is meant to be unique one imp that is like Priscilla and only due to Revamp owner not finishing hi up yet he's unnnamed atm so from this one imp it is impssonel to get imp skull. I not sure but possibly that those I added groups of imps not allow to get any skull. WOuld look to add option to kill some of imps form those enemies to get more than one skull at once. For Nurse Dress thing it's cuz game classify it as armor and dresser can store underwear not armor type items.

On positions in suggestions section: On Giacomo - umm yeah my overlook to not standarize button layout so will be no trouble to do this. For Debimbo Joy - you mean turning her into JoJo or just reverting her mental deprness? Stash and Warehouse are seperated now since for now I not wanted to make deep changes to storage system. Since as Xianxia steam from Revamp there stash chest was moved to PC cabin after it cmpletation. But if you see it's actualy more trouble than benefits I will not mind moveing it to stay in warehouse. Any other storage kept by PC in cabin you think should be moved to warehouse? I think Dresser still should stay in cabin.

And now for last section of your post: Pearl is made so huge with future updates in mind. I not wanna later on goes back to expand it and possibly mess up saves or causing people to forcefully start anew cuz of some bugs. On medidations with JoJo - yes it does sense and probably will be changes soon(ish). At the end... Mages: As Liadri said their scaling are pretty insane atm so I admit going for mage route now seems like best way. Got instore some nerfs for this path and with in comming weeks archery X-pack should make other ways to deal dmg to enemies move interesting.

NG++ with the enchanter perks for might and blink. I had 4 points in Lizan and those were my stats at level 150. Can you specify which parts of a Lizan I need to qualify for its regen ability? Although I will no longer be playing the game until quite a bit more content comes out. As for the Sky Poison Pearl I barely find the first 14 slots for Ascension to be enough to bring everything I need to play with the Underdog Perk.

Oh and I did encounter Marae for the godslayer reward... completely on accident after giving up grinding the boat for that encounter... odds seem very low.

Tail, Lower body and ears of lizan is needed to triger scene of gaining lizan regeneration.

As for Pearl I belive with time amount of usefull items to be taken into it to go to next NG will increase. Since it was touched issue of boring need to rebuild camp structures again I would by time I touch camp building again add option to covert some of stored wood/stones/nails into packs that will be item that can be then placed in pearl. Still in next game PC will need to get toolbox and etc. but at least will be reduced time for boring grind for materials. IN similar way I would in future make few other things that would make worthy to put it into peral before ascension.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I will admit that perhaps sky pearl is a bit too generous with space.  But i'm enjoying being able to haul all my crap through lives, even if i loose access to portions for a while.  My first sky bag is my ascencion kit, all my equips, a load of behemoth cum for sitation, a load of white/black books, the rest filled with scholar's teas.  My second is one line behemoth cum, one line reducto (always refill it before starting a new life), one line fuck draft (heat/rut scenes and libido perks).  My third bag is devoted to magic book storage.  My 4th is equips like bark armor that i'm not actively using but are too precious to throw away.  My 5th is rare/useful TFs like LaBolva. 

For cabin, what about a sidequest to turn it into some sort of dimensional pocket that follows the player? 

Also, any update for load file issues?  I really want to be able to access my backup safefiles in case some shit hits the fan, 

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
When it comes to Jojo/Joy I'm alright with either option.

When you debimbo Joy just give the option to give her a Blue Egg and Purified Incubi Draft if you want her to be male again.

But also have the option of leaving her as a female or a herm. Either way I'd just like a debimbo option since that's already an item you can get.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to be able to debimbo the player and Sophie yet I can't do it to Jojo.

Not to mention I didn't bimbo Jojo intentionally to begin with. I only put the Liquor away because I was saving it for Sophie. (Who I debimbo immediately)

I had no idea that was even possible. So I wasn't too happy when I found I can't turn him back.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos As I said not wanna in future run into issue of having Pearl too small. It's already something to be compasating PC loosing all warehouses/stash storages.

For cabin I may try make some quest of smth to make it whole stored in pearl xD Porbably would take some more space than casual items by then but would allow PC move it around as long layer not forget to staff it agin into pearl before ascension.

On load file isue does it heavy affecting Xianxia too? I not seen it meantioned so much so far so I wasn't been sure if it happening often in my mod too.

@dankmeme420 Yes PC does loose current lvl and stats by ascending. I think I removed this part of text from ascension prompt...I think.

@Serathinian I think there is already existing option to give Joy De-Mibmo (and she can then dring tea to get int to 50 (still not like JoJo old value of 60 int)). WOuld look to be sure if it wasn't lost somewhere by chance and for other suggestions would also notre them to include.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Ormael I've noticed it shortly after .c was released, .c and .b cannot load any of the save files i have archived.  Its pretty irritating, because there is always the random chance that i could loose the regular savefiles to whatever bullshit that usually reaps them.  If that happens, i'll have to start back at life 1, square 1.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Monkeyboi I think CoC editor found at other thread in this section could quite well edit most of flags and other stuff from my my mod. Some of them are out of reach since that editon not supporting editing of my mod save too. Not sure if I need to go tot talk tot hem or smth need to be done to get that editor support editing of my mod saves too.

@Zevos Ohh I didn't knew about it. Would look into it then. By archived saves you mean all saved by save to file option ones?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Ormael Yeah, i make a save to file every once in a while, usually right at the end of a life before ascension.  I keep a folder of save files in the dark corner of my computer that houses the rest of my saved smut.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Added this issue to bug list Zevos.

Of more brig things: Bug with Fenrir forced TF of eyes or back spikes should be now gone. Same as bug with double granted Job perk after game start. Next one bugs on horizon: the one about missing job perks at the game start (I think there was such bug reported does it or it was only my fever back then effects?)

Since Underdog not allowing now to find any hidden bonuses it desc is for now shortened to not fool players into searching for this mystical loot yet. There will be time for this hunt.

EDIT: I looked over few last pages for post meantioning issue with not getting job perks. I want to announce...IT works as intended since those perks that supposely wasn't granting job perks are Past Life: x perks line that never was planned to give it aside giving bonuses that the same named perk History giving. So only perk named History: x would be giving corresponding Job: perk (or jsut 1 spare perk point). As for cases in NG+ or higher...that what is more or less about perk Ascension: Hero's Heritage. It giving few spare perk points at the game start allow to pick job perk plus few other req. it perks to give some slight boost for PC at game start. Sometimes I must be lil strick with you all and not giving all on the golden plate. I hope ya all could understand this ^^

And now I dive back into land of 0.7d building ^^

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Here's another one. I was originally able to take Kelt's bow after beating and raping him.

But apparently if you're a naga the scene plays out differently and you don't get the bow.

Also I can't do Urta's quest. The button telling her to look into it is gone.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
To be honest I don't find teasing or bow skills to be worthwhile as you don't carry that stuff with you into ascension; bow skills especially considering having to deal with Kelt for that. -_-

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Trouble with Kelt and nag scene where it not giving bow would be fixed. For Urta Quest it's atm due to bug disabled.

As for fact bow skills been not much of use atm it may change after archery changes (probably will not be as messy as ascension one changes). Well thou it will still involve Kelt a lil bit to help PC get a good accuracy to shoot them...or jsut let people use their PC brain (Int) to get better acc for each arrow shooted.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Tease with slutty seuction trumps arouse in early game unless you spam scholar's teas.  Or have a great deal of spell magnitude stuff.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Can we try something from Dragon Ball Z like I don't know maybe going super saiyan or have a Saiyan race or something. Just a small suggestion 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos Well not much I can do to fact that in orginal coc made tease and spel that worked similar as it but costing fatigue. Could make Arouse dealing better dmg then tease could ever deal to jsutify costs...as lowering arouse spel cost wil be worst thing since Arouse already is req. having some lust build up to use. Maybe I should think hard how to make neither tease neither arouse needless.

@Serathinian I would deal with Cleansing Plam weak effect during making pass over all specials and non spell related battle options. Soon will be giving using bow and generaly range weapons some changes then will be turn for looking over all specialas and other attack options.

@Spike razor You mean some kind of transformations for PC to get more power? Well I msut say some people here already without this sayan mode are quite strong. Or also you thinking about monkey race been introduced in CoC? Oozaru or golden oozaru as enemy ^^