The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She violently shakes her head again, her eyes screwed shut. Nevertheless, she can't help moaning as the tentacles piston into her ass and pussy, stretching her out wide, her butt jiggling with every thrust. Her ignored dick slaps into Olivia's ass, as if reminding her that it's still there. Odd thing is, she could have sworn it went softer when she said what she was going to do to Brynn. Looks like she was actually terrified and not just playing around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sighs and pulls the tentacles out of Brynn's mouth while halting all her other motions. "Sweety, I am playing with you. I am not actually going to turn you into a breeding slut. So could you calm down and just play long for me?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She opens one wet eye, looks at Olivia for a long time, as if trying to gauge whether she's telling the truth or not, then closes her eye and nods, her dick stiffening again, poking into Olivia's butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches down and cups Brynn's cheeks. "Brynn... look at me sweetie. This is supposed to just be lewd fun, but if you are going to take my words seriously every time then maybe we should just stop." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her eyes fly open. "Wait. What!? No! I don't want you to stop! I love having sex with you!" She says, looking her in the eyes. It suddenly hits her, what she just said, and she blushes heavily, looking to the side. "I don't really know you personally, Olivia. Not like Alex does. I don't know when you're joking and when you're not." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits back a bit and accidentally shoves Brynn's cock up her ass. "HELLO! Forgot that was there..." She shakes her head "Look, i'm a horrible person at times, but I actually like you Brynn, so why in the world would I destroy your life? Not to mention Alex would literally kill me if I did that to you." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a slight moan as her dick is buried in Olivia's accommodating ass. "Yeah... Yeah, that... That he would..." She murmurs, a tiny smile crossing her face. "So... You still want to punish the dirty little liar?" She says, grinning and looking back at Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward and wipes any residual tears away. "Gladly!" Her two tentacles dive back down her throat while all the others start moving again and she gropes her tits while moving her hips ocne more. "Dirty liars need to be punished all the same!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn's dick twitches in her ass as she starts fucking her again, moaning loudly around the dicks in her mouth. Her ass and pussy tighten up around Olivia's cocks, already wringing them for their cum. Her tongue wraps around the dicks in her mouth, jerking them off inside her mouth as she sucks on them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Every time she thrusts her hips forward it also slips her ass around Brynn's dick just a bit. All her tentacles are making slow but deep thrusts into her body, claiming every inch of space that they can. "Such a dirty slut. Egging me on to stuff you full of my cum! WEll if that is what you want I will certainly give it to you!" Her pace suddenly increases and she pounds away at Brynn's holes and breasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a loud scream of pleasure as the pace suddenly increases, her whole body shaking as Olivia rams into her holes, which has the added effect of jiggling her ass and tits quite nicely. Olivia is pretty sure she can hear a "fuuuuck meeeee!" being yelled around the cocks in Brynn's mouth as she rails into her body, her dick twitching and jumping with every thrust into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
 She rides Brynn hard and fast, plugging all of her holes and rutting her breasts like there was no tomorrow! All her cocks started to throb as orgasm rushed to meet her. "Take it! Take my seed you dirty slut!" With a moan she quickly pulls her tentacles out of Brynn's pussy and hits orgasm, hosing down every inch of her body with thick yellow cum while she stuffs her ass and throat with massive waves of seed. Her twin members add to the mess, spraying over her face and breasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn's eyes roll back as she groans weakly, her cock twitching and swelling, firing off ropes of her cum into Olivia's tight ass. Unfortunately for Olivia, she wasn't far down enough for the bristles on her dick to rub against her prostate. Brynn's belly swells and swells as she is stuffed from both ends, pushing Olivia off her dick and pushing her forwards so her balls are resting on her breasts. It is at this moment that Alex walks back in, Pyro thrown over his shoulder in a fireman's carry, and Rasha cradled like a baby in his other arm. He grins when he sees them, and it stretches even wider when he hears the buzzing and looks at the trussed up Rina. "Just finished, eh? Even left out a little present for me!" He says, gently setting Pyro and Rasha down on the couch as he walks up to Rina and strokes her skin. Rina whines piteously, looking at Alex with pleading eyes. Alex pretends to ignore her, looking at Olivia. "So should we leave her like this all night?" He asks casually. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a happy sigh she pulls out of Brynn's gravid form and moves off of her, sitting on the bed and resting her feet on Rina's bound form. "Well, she can't move AND she is tied up... so we could if you want to. I can't fuck her yet though, so if you wanted to pull those toys out, stuff her full and then plug her up, feel free to do just that." She pats Brynn's huge stomach "I just emptied." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances over at Brynn's belly. "Yeap. I can see that." He murmurs, then turns back to Rina. He reaches out and pulls ome of her asscheeks to the side to get a better look at her ass and pussy with the vibrators buzzing away. She blushes and looks away, a little ashamed. He reaches out and slowly drags the vibrator out of her pussy, resting it on her clit. Rina moans in relief when it's finally removed, but immediately starts squealing when he rests the vibrator on her clit. He gets on his knees in front of her exposed ass and pussy, slowly pulling the vibrator out of her ass, making her moan again. He then pushes both vibrators into her pussy, making her scream in pleasure. With a grin, he lines up his dicks with her asshole and slowly pushes in, moaning in pleasure as he stuffs he tight ass full. Rina's toes curl and her eyes roll back into her head as she gets doubly stuffed by both Alex's dicks in her ass and both vibrators in her pussy. He turns his head to look at Olivia. "I heard something from the kitchen about turning my sister into a breeding slut?" He asks with a grin. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and gropes Brynn's breast casually "Oh yea, just some dirty talk to try and spice things up but she took me seriously and we had to stop mid fuck to have a little talk. As you can see, we worked things out, but this girl takes me way too seriously at times. I would only break someone who deserves it... someone who doesn't deserve to live freely any more." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I can think of one person..." Alex murmurs, looking down at Rina but not really looking at her. He slowly pulls back out and thrusts in, setting up a bit of a languid pace that nevertheless has Rina moaning like a slut as she blushes heavily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"This traitor woman who broke your heart? As much as I am in agreement with you.... I think having her around the ship as my little venom slave would be painful for you, don't you think?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Are you kidding me? It would be so- fucking- satisfying- to see her like that!" He growls, his sentence punctuated by his hips slamming into Rina's upraised ass, followed by a loud moan from both of them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... if you are sure..." And evil smile grows across her face "Then I will happily bend that bitch to my will for DARING to hurt you in such a manner!" The smile fades "Of course, that is assuming she is a traitor and not actually a captive being brain washed or something." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shakes his head. "She was too good a fighter to let herself be captured. Not only that, even if she was, every person has a poison pill hidden in the flesh of their lower lip. All they have to do is bite down, and..." He trails off, letting the information speak for itself. He mounts Rina doggy style, slamming into her harder and faster as he stuffs her ass, groaning in pleasure when she tightens up and squeals loudly as she cums, her pussy juice spraying out over the bed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see... I am just trying to keep an open mind is all. But if she really is a relentless bitch, I will push her to phase three in one day, you have my promise for that. Now enough about that, fill Rina's ass with your cum big guy! Give her a belly as a reminder that traitors are rape bait!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins wide and starts pounding her even faster, earning a constant stream of 'mmph, mmph, mmph!' as Rina's whole body jiggles with the fast thrusting. It isn't long before he cums, roaring and fucking his knots into her, his cum spurting out of his dicks and bloating her belly to pregnant sizes. She screams in pain when the knots are so roughly fucked into her, but shudders and cums again when she feels his cum flowing into her, groaning weakly as she does so. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia crawls under the bed and comes back with a butt plug slightly larger than his knots "Here, use this to keep her plugged up and full. Her stomach will work it out eventually." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. One sec..." He takes the buttplug, then wiggles his knots out, his hips swaying from side to side. Before any of the cum can flow back out, he stuffs the buttplug into Rina's ass. She groans as she's stretched again, but her spinchter clenches down tight around the buttplug, keeping it trapped inside, and by extension, the cum filled belly. Alex turns to Olivia and pulls her to him, hugging her tightly. "What would I ever do without you...?" He murmurs, smiling softly and kissing the top of her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Probably be really bored and not having half the fun you currently are? I could go on and on, but let's just focus on the fact that you do have me and this is awesome." She returns the hug, pushing into his chest until he falls over with her resting on top of him. "Mmm, much better." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods his head. "Yeah that sounds about right..." He chuckles when she pushes him over and rests on his chest, his hands dropping to her ass to pull her up a little further, but resting on her ass nevertheless. He leans in for another kiss, his tongue slipping out to entwine with hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as she returns the kiss, wiggling her tongue around his as she rests her arms around his shoulders. "Mmm, feeling affectionate are we?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Now and forever..." He murmurs, his forehead pressed to hers as his hands rove over her body. 

[Time to sleep. Nighty night!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She settles down on his chest after breaking the kiss and closes her eyes for a nap. "Going to take a nap now... you are now my mattress, you can thank me later."