The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex groans, his eyes rolling up as her cum fills his ass, his belly bulging out and looking nearly four months pregnant. Poor Rasha gets the brunt of it, having had four tentacles inside her. She squeals loudly and cums again as she's filled up, her already swollen belly bulging out even further, making her look like she's ready to pop out triplets. The dicks hosing down her front cover her from head to toe in hot yellow cum, which sets off her red skin rather nicely. Brynn whines and squeezes Olivia's tits as her asshole tightens up, her dick twitching in her ass as she has a mini orgasm, a few spurts of cum splattering into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a final shudder of pleasuer she pulls in all her tentacles and rolls off of Alex and onto the floor "holy... shit... orgies... are amazing." She reaches up and grabs Rasha and Brynn, pulling them down into a squishy cum soaked hug. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They fall onto her with a loud squelch, the cum between their bodies splattering around at the contact. "I.... Totally agree with you..." Brynn murmurs, tracing circles over Olivia's nipples. "Yep. Totally agreed." Alex says, shifting his hips and burying both his dicks into Brynn, who lets out a lusty moan, sliding downwards to fully take them in, sitting up to give her more leverage to take the knots in before flopping back on them, rubbing her head on Alex's chest. Rasha is... A poke to her nose reveals that she has passed out, the pleasures and filling too much for her tiny body to handle. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays there and enjoys the warmth or a while before letting out a long sigh. "Well... I guess we have to draw straws on who has to to clean this mess up... or do we have a daring volunteer?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... You asked Carver who his girlfriend was, which led to this whole mess, so you're the one clean it up." Alex grumble from below her. Brynn nods in agreement. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How does me asking about his girlfriend make all of this happen? Is she some fertility sex goddess who just arouses everyone the moment she is brought up in conversation?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, but pancakes were thrown, which led to us pouncing on you, which wouldn't have happened if he hadn't thrown a pancake, which wouldn't have happened if you hadn't asked about his girlfriend!" He says, chuckling and groping her breasts.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that is horribly convoluted! I refuse to take that as valid evidence, I have no control over Carver in the first place! His actions should not put a penalty on me!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unacceptable. You should have seen this coming." Alex says, shaking his head and motioning to the mess. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nope, not going to happen big guy. I can't be held responsible for the actions of free loaders on my ship. If anything it sounds like Carver shoudl clean this all up!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah good luck trying to convince him to do it." Alex says, chuckling, before he gently pushes all of them off and stands, offering his hand to Olivia. "Come on. I'll help. So will Brynn, and anybody who isn't passed out." He looks behind him. "So me, Brynn, Pyro, and Rina are going to help. So where are the mops?" He says cheerily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes his hand and stands up. "Down the hall way past the passenger entrance." She leads them down where they find a closet with mops, buckets and cleaning supplies. "We can fill the buckets using the bath tub." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright! Let's get started, people!" Alex says, making a show of rolling up his sleeves and grabbing a mop and a bucket. Pyro grabs the same, while Brynn takes some disinfectant and a stain remover. Rina just grabs a piece of cloth to wipe up the smaller messes. Alex takes the buckets and runs out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with full buckets. He hands his mop to Pyro and starts walking to the kitchen, where he sets down the buckets and looks around. "Well... Sooner rather than later..." He murmurs, grabbing his mop from Pyro and beginning to mop up the mess. They all follow suit, cleaning the place up. 

While Olivia is cleaning, though, she suddenly feels a splash of cold water on her back! Turning, she sees Alex mopping the floor with a slight smile on his face, and Pyro wringing water out into a bucket. Who did it, she wondered...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She narrowed her eyes at the two of them. "It seems we have a traitor in out mists. Reveal yourself now and your punishment will be merciful!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both look up at her with a 'What the fuck?' expression on their faces before looking at each other and narrowing their eyes. "I think the most likely candidate would be the one with the cloth in her hands who's wringing it into a bucket!" Alex says, mock-glaring at Pyro. "Oh right! Like the guy who has super speed can't flick a towel at her and put it back on the mop before she notices?" Pyro shoots back, before both of them look at Olivia with a raised eyebrow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So both of you are playing the innocent game huh? Well that doesn't help at all. Rina, brynn, what do you think?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They both look at Alex. "We know his teasing nature, so... It was probably him." Brynn says bluntly. "Yep. I agree." Rina says, nodding. "Wha-?" Alex says, his mouth hanging open as his eyebrow is raised. "I know what the 'punishment' would be. You really think I want to make another mess to clean up!?" He says, sighing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Too late!" She picks up the nearest dirty water bucket and pours half of it over his head. "Punishment!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hunches his shoulders when the cold water is dumped over his head, shaking his head and blinking when she stops. Then, he turns and looks at Pyro with an evil glare. "Seriously. Confess, or I'm going to stuff your ass for days on end." He says, baring his teeth in a savage grin. "Eep! Okay okay it was me!" Pyro says, rolling on the floor laughing, while Brynn and Rina follow suit, holding their sides. "We- we knew it was Pyro! We just- just wanted to see- see Alex get the blame!" Brynn manages to gasp out between fits of laughter. Alex, with a deadpan look on his face, slowly bends down, picks up the towel, rolls it, and flicks it at Brynn's butt, making her yell. He rolls it back up and looks at the others with another evil look, including Olivia. "Who's next!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia gives a dead pan stare at the others and grabs a full, extra cummy bucket which she promptly dumps the entire thing on Pyro's face. "Liars will be punished harshly!" She gives Alex the puppy eyes. "I didn't mean to love... please forgive me" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He narrows his eyes, then, without even looking, flicks the towel hard at Rina's ass, making her squawk and hop away, holding her plush butt with both hands. "Mm. I understand if you thought it was me. I do tend to do stuff like that..." He looks at Pyro with the cum on her face. "Clean it up!" He growls, rolling up the towel and flicking it at her ass too. With a yelp of pain, she immediately goes to work, scrubbing up the mess and wringing it out into the bucket. Her ass is up in the air, and is shaking rather enticingly as she hurriedly cleans up the mess. Alex narrows his eyes, then steps up behind her, grinning evilly. He pulls his pants down and lets his dicks flop out onto her ass. Olivia sees Pyro's eyes go wide with shock. "Keep working..." Alex murmurs, letting her shaking ass grind his dicks. She gulps and continues working, and right when she leans forward, he grabs her flared hips and immediately rams in right to the hilt. Pyro screams in mixed pain and pleasure, her whole body shaking as she's roughly penetrated. Alex delivers a hard, stinging spank to her ass. "Did I tell you to stop working!?" He growls, slowly drawing back and ramming into her ass with hard, deep thrusts that make her moan loudly. She grabs the towel and quickly tries to work while Alex is double plugging her ass, lewd moans issuing from her mouth every few seconds. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, that is one naughty liar taken care of." She turns her gaze to Rina and Brynn "Now then... I trusted you to help me find the assailant, but you betrayed that trust! You lied to me... and for tha tyou must be punished severely." She starts walking toward the two of them, her hair coming to life as she gets closer. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh oh. Shit!" Brynn darts around, trying to get out of Olivia's reach, laughing as she does so, Rina tries running from the other side, hoping that both of them running from opposite sides would let them get away. 

Meanwhile, Alex is still roughly fucking Pyro's ass, his hips slapping into her ass with bruising force as he rains down spanks across her ass, the grey flesh starting to darken. Pyro moans lewdly, trying and failing to clean the floor, simply bending her head and letting Alex have his way with her. Something about being forced into a submissive position seemed to be rather arousing for her...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's tentacles shot out and grabbed both of them by the legs, dragging them over to her. "Not so fast girls! There is nowhere to run on MY ship!" The moment they were in range she poked them both with her hair, turning them immobile. "Oh the things I am going to do with you two...." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn screams in mock terror. "Oh please spare us! It was just a bit of fun!" She wails, trying to hide a grin. "What she said!" Rina squawks, looking at Brynn. 

The spanking noises stop, and Olivia looks over to see Alex leaning over Pyro, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them hard as he drives in even deeper, making Pyro moan louder as her tongue hangs out and her eyes roll back into her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lifts them both up with her tentacles and drags them into her room "We will be waiting in my room Alex, don't wait for too long." Once inside she flops both of them onto the bed and quickly strips their clothes off. "Now then... i cant really touch you Rina... but I have toys until Alex is here." She goes under the bed and comes back with cuffs, dildo gag, and two vibrators. With a cruel grin she binds Rina into a hog tie, shoves the dildo's in her ass and pussy while setting them to vibrate and finally slips the dildo gag into her mouth.

"Now then Brynn... what should I do to you?"  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina squawks and moans as the dildos are roughly shoved into her holes, but the moaning is muffled when her mouth is stuffed with the dildo gag. She tries to wiggle, but the venom and the subsequent hog tying just leave her trussed up like a turkey, her ass and pussy on full display. 

Brynn looks at Olivia. "Please, miss! Please don't be too rough with me! It was only fun!" She squeals in a dramatic voice, still smiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A likely story... but not one that I accept." She hops onto Brynn and puts her twin members between her breasts. All 8 tentacles come out and swarm her body, three into her pussy, three into her ass and two dive down her throat while she starts thrusting between her tits. "Mmm, you know what Brynn... I'm not going to pull out. I'm going to breed you like an animal!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She screams in pain as she's suddenly, roughly penetrated by three thick, throbbing tentacles each in her ass and pussy. The scream is cut off by the tentacles shoving their way down her throat, and her eyes fly wide open when she hears Olivia say that she's going to breed her like an animal. She violently shakes her head from side to side, screaming and moaning as the tentacles start to pump in and out of her holes. Her tits jiggle with every thrust Olivia makes into her cleavage, the soft flesh of her large breasts easily encompassing her twin members. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives her a few more pokes of her hair to seal the deal "Oh yes! I am! I haven't taken my contraceptive and you have been so naughty. A rebellion leader? No, I going to turn you into a venom crazed breeding slut!" She thrusts into her faster, really grinding her cocks against her body while the tentacles thrust madly into her, forcing pleasure onto her body. "You secretly want that don't you Brynn? To just forget all this trouble and submit to my cocks?"