The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There is a chorus of grunts and moans as they all receive tentacles in their asses, Alex jerking forwards and pressing against her. He pulls her hair back, turning her face up to his. "So the solution is to fuck us all in the ass? Well surpriiiise!" He grins before he lifts her up like a doll and positions her over his dicks, immediately dropping her onto them, one ramming into her ass and the other into her pussy. "Wait! I wanna get some of that!" Brynn says, walking over as best as she can to where Alex is holding Olivia up with her ass pointed outwards, and presses her dick into Olivia's asshole, moaning in delight as she sinks in to the hilt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped as she was suddenly stuffed full of cock. "God damn it! This back fired something horrible! Stop double stuffing my ass! you are goint to ruin it!" She squirms about trying to get off while her hair tgs against Alex's hands. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He wraps his arm tighter around her, forcing her down further on their dicks as he starts thrusting up into her ass. "So? There's plenty of things out on the market that can easily fix it!" He says, grinning. Brynn alternates her pace with his, thrusting in when he pulls out, keeping her ass stuffed with cock, moaning with every thrust as she too wraps her arms around Olivia for support. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Stuck as she is, she can't escape or do much else other than enjoy the feeling of double stuffed ass. Her tentacles surge to live, stuffing in as deep as they can go into everyone's asses except for Rina.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Another chorus of moans follows as their asses are stuffed, their holes tightening up and squeezing her cocks. Alex and Brynn continue thrusting into her ass, moaning as they pick up the pace, spearing into her over and over. Alex reaches out a bit and guides Brynn's hands down to Olivia's dicks, and she immediately grabs on to them, jerking them off in time with her thrusts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a loud gasp her cocks throb in bliss, eager to feel more of the new embrace. She goes limp on top of alex's chest and moves her tentacles faster inside of everyones asses. Her breathing has increased and her eyes are half lidded as pleasure floods her body.  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grunts as he pounds her harder, before he tilts her head up and forcefully kisses her, his tongue darting into her mouth and twining around hers. She feels Rasha cum on her tentacles, her holes squeezing down as she squeals in orgasm, her cum spraying over the floor. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia simply can't take it any more. with a muffled moan of bliss she hits orgasm, her cock soaking Alex's front while her tentacles pump everyone's asses full of her thick yellow cum as she twitches and writhes in bliss. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears Alex grunt again as he slams into her again, his swollen knots forcing their way into her ass and pussy as he cums. The sudden tightness is too much for Brynn, and she cums too. With a sweet cry, she slams her knot in too, blasting ropes of cum into Olivia's tight asshole as she shudders in the throes of orgasm. The other girls moan loudly in orgasm and clench down hard as they feel the hot cum flowing into their asses, their bellies bloating. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The moment everything calms down her tentacles fall out of everyone's respective asses and slowly slide back into her genital slit. She makes a gurgling groan of pleasure and mild discomfort as her ass is packed full of cum and only Alex's firm grip keeps her from rolling onto the floor.  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and kisses her head. "So... I suppose you'd like to keep being made a fool of if this keeps happening, yes?" He asks, patting her back before he crawls backwards to the bed and flopping onto it, pulling her down on top of him and Brynn on top of her. The other girls walk over and cuddle next to Alex, with Rasha curling up above his head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches up and pokes his nose. "No... I prefer to be on top... no double stuffed in the bottom while on the bottom." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He and Brynn laugh at that. "Really? Because from what I saw, you enjoyed it immensely!" He says, his fingers curling in her hair. She feels Brynn lean forwards and kiss her neck, light pecking kisses as her hands go up to gently grope her breasts. "I'm inclined to agree with Alex there. Maybe you have a secret subby kink?" Brynn asks teasingly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she shakes her head from side to side, mostly to free her hair from his hands. "At most I would be a switch. But to clear something up real quick... never grab my hair like that again.You only feel it on your scalp... I feel every strand." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. I didn't know that... Sorry." He mutters, caressing her face, his grin gone. Rasha thwacks him on the head with her tail. "You should have! She's your lover! Aren't you supposed to know everything about her?" She says. "Yeah. I do. Sorta. Minus the hair thing. But then again, I never grabbed her hair before, so... Not going to do it again." He replies, his hands resting just above Olivia's ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"why do you think I can do this?" Her hairs rises up and tickles his nose "Can't do that without having nerve endings to make them move about. While they are dull to sensation, tugging and pulling hurts like the dickens. Plus side, we never need hair cuts; Down side, hair cuts are a form of torture for my people. The more you know!" She pauses before laughing "I can't believe I just quoted an ancient human learning program." 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all chuckle at her little blunder. "Hair cuts sure sound nasty for your people..." He murmurs, and the others nod too. He wraps his arms tighter around her, pressing her into his chest, his chin resting on her head. "I should have figured that out. That was stupid..." He mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You're fine Alex... you didn't pull very hard, it just wan't fun in any sense of the word. Just don't do it again and keep any mad barbers away from me in the future." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Mad barbers. Right..." He murmurs, smiling and kissing her head. Brynn chuckles before slowly pulling out of her ass with a loud pop, and Alex does the same, pulling out of both her pussy and ass, his still-erect dicks resting between her butt cleavage. Brynn clambers up between Pyro and Alex, hip-bumping Pyro to the side. Pyro grumbles and moves away before turning to hug Brynn. "We'll all protect you, Olivia. And you'll protect us!" Brynn says, smiling and reaching out to put a hand on her arm. The others nod. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles, touched by the notion of having true squad mates for once in her life. "Yea... we will watch each others backs and make sure we come out mostly in tact. It's strange having companions like this but... I am not complaining in the slightest!" She gives Alex a firm squeeze before reaching otu to the others, pulling them down into a dog pile/hug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They happily snuggle up with her, but the moment is ruined by the navicomp announcing that they have reached their destination, and with a shudder, the ship drops out of hyperspace, and Castellani comes into sight. 

It's arguably one of the most beautiful planets out there, with giant trees dotting the landscape, mountain ranges, and the planet's giant moon, Titos, ever present in the background. 

"There. That thing that looks like a small mountain." Brynn says, pointing to it. "That's the base. Pilot the ship there, please."

maxresdefault.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a quick nod Olivia gets up and heads to the cock pit, taking manual control and piloting the ship over to the mountain. "Geeze... this place is really pretty... hope it stays that way." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Me too, Olivia. Me too... There. That cave. That's the entrance. Hold on. You have any lights or something I can flash?" She says, looking at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, what ship doesn't have lights?" She points to a row of three lights. "Bottom one is normal, top is red lights for dark areas, top one is the high beams! For when you really need to flip darkness the finger!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Perfect. Just what I needed." She reaches over and flicks the lights on an off in a pattern. On for a few seconds, off, on, off- a seemingly random pattern. After a minute of this, there is an answering signal of two red flashes from the top of the mountain. "Alright. It's clear." Brynn says, nodding to Olivia. "Head for the cave. And watch out for the stalactites and stalagmites!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes yes, I know how to fly a ship without peeling it open like a sardine can." She blows a raspberry at Brynn as she flies the ship into the cave nice and steady.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Right. Sorry. I'm just a little nervous..." Brynn mutters. They fly deeper and deeper into the heart of the mountain, and Olivia can see the temperature gauge creeping upwards steadily. They go deeper and deeper, until finally, they descend into a metal shaft which takes them at an almost right angle to a hangar, where she can see a contingent of Lanii soldiers waiting with arms at the ready, and a female Lanius dressed in a loose black shirt and tight jeans that hug her ass waiting for them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What is it with you people and pointing fucking guns at me the moment I arrive!? At this point I am going to start returning the favor..." She lands the Titan Kaiser and throws on her jump suit again before grabbing her gun case. "Bunch of freaking paranoid bastards, all of them. This isn't how you make friends..." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Technically, they're just greeting us. Look. Their weapons aren't even aimed at us, silly!" Brynn says before getting dressed, fitting her curvy figure into tight clothes before following her. Alex and co are already waiting at the door, and Alex nods to Olivia before he opens the door and walks down the ramp. The female Lanius walks up to greet them. "Welcome, Alex, Brynn. And you are...?" She asks, looking over the others. Now that Olivia has gotten a closer look at her, she sees that she has big, yellow eyes, and sleek reddish fur. A long, curly, poofy tail wags above her curvy ass, and her breasts, what Olivia can see of them underneath the loose shirt, are a hefty DD cup. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Olivia Quilaan, licensed bounty hunter. With me are my crew mates Rasha, Rina, Pyro and Carver. Recently I have been pulled into helping our your group here."