TiTsEd - A save editor

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
i can't edit the total amount of orgasms my character has had in the game, is that going to be added?

Doughbuoy

Aug 2, 2018
I read the first 7 pages of comments but the spirit was unwilling to do so for the next 39. Is there anyway to edit (or redo) characters/events back into the game? Such an example would be killing the frostwyrm, removing Roz's power armor, or destroying the AI on Tarkus.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Yes, by removing the flags. Though you'll need to wait for a new save editor version to get out.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I read the first 7 pages of comments but the spirit was unwilling to do so for the next 39. Is there anyway to edit (or redo) characters/events back into the game? Such an example would be killing the frostwyrm, removing Roz's power armor, or destroying the AI on Tarkus.
For future reference, use the search bar and click "Search this thread only" and limit your search to keywords, paring down as needed.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Yes, by removing the flags. Though you'll need to wait for a new save editor version to get out.
You can remove/edit any flag (by that I mean in the flags object) on a save without the editor having explicit support for it.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
i can't edit the total amount of orgasms my character has had in the game, is that going to be added?
That is part of the "StatTracking", not gonna touch that any time soon.
Feel free to open a pull request with it though :)

Phantasmagic

May 28, 2018
Probably a dumb question, but I can no longer get TiTSEd to actually open on my pc. When I double click the ex, it looks like it starts to load, but nothing happens, no error message or anything. It just fails to open the exe at all.

Have tried downloading the latest version and it does the same thing. Any ideas?

When running troubleshooting, it just says that its an Incompatible program and it cant auto fix it.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Probably a dumb question, but I can no longer get TiTSEd to actually open on my pc. When I double click the ex, it looks like it starts to load, but nothing happens, no error message or anything. It just fails to open the exe at all.

Have tried downloading the latest version and it does the same thing. Any ideas?

When running troubleshooting, it just says that its an Incompatible program and it cant auto fix it.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/titsed-a-save-editor.2809/page-32#post-211189

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Have you tried running it as admin?
yeah, you really should never do that. but if you've done it once it can mess with the permissions on certain cached files, causing issues in the future.

anti-viruses and windows defender are the other biggies, because the exe isn't signed (would have to pay money to get a private key signed)

Arch113

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any way you can re-start the quest "Stellar Tether" On Tarkus? Its basically the bomb defuse mission and I fked up by leaving the area before it finished, Is there a flag you can change to restart it?

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
If you leave before you know about the bomb, you can just go back.
If fleeing after knowing of the bomb... Well, I sugest to stay in novahome and watch what happens. I hope the shield is up for you...

Also, I thing seeking for Tarkus, nova or bomb will probably help finding it.

Arch113

Aug 15, 2018
If you leave before you know about the bomb, you can just go back.
If fleeing after knowing of the bomb... Well, I sugest to stay in novahome and watch what happens. I hope the shield is up for you...

Also, I thing seeking for Tarkus, nova or bomb will probably help finding it.
Yeah I left before the bomb was activated so basically the pirates got away but nothing was blown up, I looked through a lot of the flags tried removing the ones that had anything to do with Tarkus or the bomb but I don't think its possible at this time unless i'm missing something.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
the pirates got away but nothing was blown up
That is "activated, but no pirats with key knocked out", meaning you triggered the countdown, but then left.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
is there a way to add silicone to the body with the save editor?
Screenshot_1.png

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
It doesn't seem possible to set my hair color as dark blue, even though it's one of the starting options for half-gryvain. Any way around this?