TiTsEd - A save editor

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Okay, whoever's maintaining the TiTSEd better step up their game, cuz this shit too long.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Okay, whoever's maintaining the TiTSEd better step up their game, cuz this shit too long.

I am sorry you feel that way, you are of course entitled to a full refund of the purchase pric... oh wait, it's free, well then alkeiser should stop being paye... oh wait, he doesn't get payed for this. Well the TiTsEd release schedule he ma... oh wait there isn't a schedule.

Please check your entitlement. It'll get done when it gets done.

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
I am sorry you feel that way, you are of course entitled to a full refund of the purchase pric... oh wait, it's free, well then alkeiser should stop being paye... oh wait, he doesn't get payed for this. Well the TiTsEd release schedule he ma... oh wait there isn't a schedule.

Please check your entitlement. It'll get done when it gets done.
responding to anything with just a pile of anger and bitterness is also entitlement.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

Chase

May 13, 2016
If you say so, even if I wasn't angry or bitter, entitlement as far as I know has nothing to do with the emotions involved during posting it. I was simply bothered by someone thinking they are owed something and a poor attitude while doing so. Not to say I didn't think my post was a bit too aggressive and just a bit self important (which I guess could be construed as being entitled), but I decided to leave it. You can think of me as you will for it.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
...i concede the point to chase.
thank you for your criticism.
i just want the gun that's one of the rewards for completing akane's questline ;-;

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
Just wanna say thanks this toolset has been extremely helpful in creating my ideal steele without spending half my life with TF items hoping the damn thing gives me the part i want lol.

Reactions: Belly97

Malice_boi

Jul 4, 2018
Hello there,
I'm a huge fan that something like this has been created, but, unfortunately, I am completely incompetent with computers and anything to do with them, and even simple tasks prove too much for me. Could someone walk me through how to create/edit a character and play it? I've downloaded TiTSED and I have it opened up, and I play TiTS on Chrome. I'll need this to be in Layman's terms, as again, I'm a moron with computers.
Additionally, if someone would be able to walk me through creating a specific character, that would be even more awesome. I've been trying to make a goo-human boy and I believe I've created him to my specifications but I'm not 100% sure. Thank you everyone!

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
I'm an idiot, please help me. I'm starting a new game using the air version of Tits. I've tried save editing the ts-t armor plating mark 2 armor and when I save it gives me a error, I went to see if it's from other objects like frostwyrm but those work.
Is anyone else having this problem?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I'm an idiot, please help me. I'm starting a new game using the air version of Tits. I've tried save editing the ts-t armor plating mark 2 armor and when I save it gives me a error, I went to see if it's from other objects like frostwyrm but those work.
Is anyone else having this problem?
That is one of the debug items, you cannot save-edit it into your character.
(yet again, I really should remove those from the editor, or at least give a warning..)

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
That is one of the debug items, you cannot save-edit it into your character.
(yet again, I really should remove those from the editor, or at least give a warning..)

I'm sorry to tell you this right now but my lvl 1 character is wearing the delta biorite galvon shield emitter so it can't be because it's a debug item.

I even have proof I have it equipped
It might be some sort of code problem like missing values or something.
If you choose to remove debug items from the editor, please remove the ones that aren't able to work, like the ts-t armor 2

Chase

May 13, 2016
I'm sorry to tell you this right now but my lvl 1 character is wearing the delta biorite galvon shield emitter so it can't be because it's a debug item.

I even have proof I have it equipped
It might be some sort of code problem like missing values or something.
If you choose to remove debug items from the editor, please remove the ones that aren't able to work, like the ts-t armor 2

Debug Items are not really checked for compatibility when TiTs (not the editor, the game) is updated, meaning while they may work in this version they may not work in the next update. Use at your own risk.

Vald

Jul 16, 2018
TiTs ed is a program not a website.
I know, when I open the editor none of my files show up, I downloaded the Airzip version and started a game in that and the files show up for that one, so I assume its the browser.

K

Krynh

I know, when I open the editor none of my files show up, I downloaded the Airzip version and started a game in that and the files show up for that one, so I assume its the browser.
Ah I see what you mean now, you can get around that by using the "save to file" option and from there you can open it in titsed

Chase

May 13, 2016
I need to fix the OP now that I have fixed the Save To File/Load From File stuff in TiTsEd.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
No affinity is still not a possible option for History in TiTsEd?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Do you mean the option to be Balanced?
That is Upbringing.
I mean the 'Have a free statpoint' thing, where the doc says,
“Fantastic,” the doctor exclaims as he checks the selection. “Just one more thing: I can slip in affinity for a certain attribute. These are all pretty self explanatory, so I won’t have to bore you overmuch. Suffice to say, your son will be able to increase the chosen attribute more easily. We can do physique, reflexes, aim, intelligence, or willpower. Personally, I recommend intelligence.”