TiTsEd - A save editor

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
It doesn't seem possible to set my hair color as dark blue, even though it's one of the starting options for half-gryvain. Any way around this?
You can just type it in manually, it doesn't have to be a drop down option, you can type anything you want. Alternatively, you can edit the xml file in the editor's folder in notepad to add it (or whatever else) to the drop down menu. Go nuts, give yourself stir fried onion and orzo colored hair.

upload_2018-8-31_0-27-21.png

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Thank you very much for this handy editing tool! I'd be happy to send you a donation to support its continued development.

EDIT:

Really, you should setup a Patreon page just for this. I'd be happy to send you a $20 donation and then add you to my $1-a-month list of creators there.

Last edited:

SlamAzz

Dec 24, 2017
Because Fen's sick, someone else managed to compile a list of changes this time around. Here you go, so that you can add and change stuff for the next build:

New Codex entry: Slyverens.

New enemy: Slyveren Slavebreaker. Includes four win scenes, four losses, and a bad end. Big thanks to Wsan for chipping in and banging out half of this snake with me.

Slyveren Slavebreakers appear in the mines once you release the slaves after defeating Maike.

Right now, she steals your armor and/or panties if your crotch isn’t exposed when she grapples you, so you better not lose the fight after that, or you’ll be down some equipment! We will be looking into implimenting a secondary loot list that is gained on win OR loss in the future to better allow for “discarded” items being picked back up.

Note that some of her scenes have branching options – using her own throbb on her, for example, allows you to dose her with any additional throbb you might be carrying…

The bad end is currently activated by losing ten times without winning. I’m going to make this less forgiving in the future so that 3-4 consecutive losses should be enough. Winning slowly lowers the threshold for this.

The bust images coming down the pipe for these babes (and I say babes because they have two appearance variants) are incredible. I am in love.

You may now encounter freed slaves having their way with bored Jumpers once the rebellion has been started. Expect lots of NPCs with lots of options

The slavebreakers can now drop a rare weapon – a heavy slut ray.

The slavebreakers can now drop a rare armor – Star Viper slutwear.

The slavebreaker bad-end now procs after approximately 4 losses.

New Bust: Biothroc Quaddie by FubMistress.

You should get your equipment back from slavebreakers when you lose the fight now.

Items which only stack to 1 no longer display a quantity on the button.

Mining Robots now have a much lower encounter rate after the slave rebellion. Additionally, Jumpers will be encountered less often than slavebreakers – at least in combat stance.

The Jumper & Slave Orgy has the rest of its options filled out and activated. I’m going to apologize in advance if there’s any wonkiness in the “Take Over” sections. Juggling multiple insertions with the possibility of hardlight strap-ons does not make for easy scene routing.

New scene for the Slyverens: Hyper Training! The normal sucking loss scene should no longer occur for players with phalli above 35 inches.

A dating app has been added to the game, written by Fr0sty and coded by DrunkZombie! Once you get the email, it is added to the “Smut” submenu in the “Masturbation” menu on your ship. You can swipe left or right on various aliens and engage in meaningless one night stands!

Vark the Milodan has been added to Uveto… if you can find his cave. Written by Damiekinz and coded by LighterFluid.

Willow the waitress can now be encountered in Uveto’s bar. Written by Archangel99 and coded by Maye88!

New busts for Fei An by FubMistress!

New busts for Urbolg by Shou!

New busts for Fetch & Carry by Adjatha!

Added twelve new room descriptions (and some new rooms to hold them) on the Forge deck of Zheng Shi. Included is a room with a “Dong Designer” that has some upgrades your ship one doesn’t. Soon I’ll be adding the option to copy its firmware to your own shipbound one. (But not yet.)

Two new stories have been added as rare drops in Zheng Shi. Cow Stuff by Abe E Seedy and The Tower of Trials by Carol J. Links to their websites are included with the stories.

It is now possible to go back to Maike’s location after defeating her and choose to free the slaves.

A new rare drop has been added to Zheng Shi: an Urtanium Ring Piercing. While equipped, it makes your tease attacks more powerful against furry enemies but also makes you more susceptible to theirs.

Dialogue for Extrameet dates should be properly italicized.

Mhenga and Tarkus will now start dropping a small collection of generic piercings after all their rare drop stories have been found. These will probably move to a more liberal drop scheme or shop in the future, but I wanted to get some more options in fast.

Rare loot procs no longer occur 100% of the time. Whoops.

A new enemy has appeared on Tarkus! The gabilani vacationers (by Nonesuch) can be encountered along the oil sea by players level 5 and up. The damage numbers are a bit arbitrary at the moment, so be sure to give plenty of feedback on if you think it’s too easy or hard for a level 5. Thanks!

If you’ve completed Azra’s Tarkus expedition, you can now bump into the self-styled Sydian “Queen” and her band of trappy rasks once more (by Nonesuch)! There’s only four or five squares she shows up in near the center of the wastes, but I’m sure you’ll track her down. Big thanks to Maye for doing the heavy lifting on coding this one!

New Busts: Slyveren Slavebreakers (x2) by Adjatha! They came out gorgeous.

New scene for the hyper-endowed PCs losing to the purple Slavebreaker (by Wsan). Note the old hyper scene will only occur for the black and gold one now.

It’s now possible for Lund to go “missing” rarely for about 30 minutes, once he’s domming you (or you’re domming him). You can go track him down for a new scene. This is a fairly rare occurrence which can only happen once every 24 hours, but walking back and forth for a little bit triggered it fine during my testing. By Wsan.

Added some new parsers – “crotchCoverUnder,” “chestCoverUnder,” and “assCoverUnder” – used for outputting the garment closest to the character’s skin. Useful for better reporting when things are leaking out into clothing!

A new scene with Ilaria was added, also by Wsan. This one’s a bit of an oddball and involves a urethra and a straw.

A naleen huntress who got throbbed up and otherwise abused by Rushers has been let loose in Mhen’ga’s deep jungle. She’s a rare encounter for levels 3 and up with her own cadre of scenes by our own Doots. Check her out!

A number of the rooms on the Forge Deck of Zheng Shi have been added with full descriptions.

Missing encounter chances have been filled on for all current rooms on Zheng Shi’s forge deck.

The purple slyveren slavebreaker has had its texts adjusted to match the new bust.

Kui-Tan “cum cascades” have been adjusted and split into a separate perk aside from the “‘Nuki Nuts” perk. Some groundwork has also been laid for an item that might temporarily suppress that affect for Kui-Tan characters. We all know immobilization isn’t always fun. Just sometimes.

Courtesy of William, the Jumpers got a significant injection of new content: a new victory scene (blow her), two new loss scenes, and four bad ends. On your third & fourth consecutive losses (the short “she takes your cash and leaves” one doesn’t count), you’ll get two warning scenes. Losing again afterward will seal your fate, dependent upon which Bored Jumper you lose to. The gray-furred one is my favorite. The document I coded these from was 60+ pages, so it’s a pretty significant chunk of content.

Cleaned up another old color reference on one slyveren to better match the bust.

Reactions: Irrlicht

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I don't actually look at the changelog, I look at the source.
I run a diff from previous to new for specific changes like new/changed items/statuses/etc.

SlamAzz

Dec 24, 2017
I don't actually look at the changelog, I look at the source.
I run a diff from previous to new for specific changes like new/changed items/statuses/etc.
Huh, learn something new each day I suppose!

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Just would like to ask/mention, will the red panda/lesser panda colors ever be added to the fur tab or can they even be added?

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
So question, but is the Synthetic stuff (like Synthetic Vagina) stuff that you / someone else made that can only be obtained through the editor or is it something in-game?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So question, but is the Synthetic stuff (like Synthetic Vagina) stuff that you / someone else made that can only be obtained through the editor or is it something in-game?
They are secret parts gotten through secret means.
totally not via backer names

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Now that TiTsEd has been updated, does anyone knows the flag(s) that correlates to the number of hybrid buttbug children for the PC and the sandworms in general? Much obliged and thanks (thumbs up!).

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I've notice that TiTsEd doesn't have a "Ribbed" Flag for vaginas but i know it exists in game code. You can get it from Poe A's one time Halloween event if you choose "Metal Reptile" Suit and then decide that you are either have a vagina or both vagina and dick. Saurmorian vaginas naturally are ribbed and its the only way currently to turn in a saurmorian. In fact i am pretty sure that the flag was in the game from the last years October update, when Fenoxo was holding a contest for Halloween themed event submissions and @Aullama won one of the spots.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
There a chance you'll add Paige to the drop down menu so we can edit her?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
The list of characters is based on the specific save you are editing.
If a particular character is not in the list, that means that save does not know about that character.
but i have paige unlocked and on my ship

Chase

May 13, 2016
Thank you very much for this handy editing tool! I'd be happy to send you a donation to support its continued development.

EDIT:

Really, you should setup a Patreon page just for this. I'd be happy to send you a $20 donation and then add you to my $1-a-month list of creators there.

I don't know about alkeiser, but personally I think you should just support TiTs more then.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Also i have to mention the "Fluffy" tag is missing from legs and arms flags options in TiTsEd. And the "Coarse" body fur tag that you get from Pupper Poppers.

mowsmow

Dec 3, 2015
Recently titsed won't work on my pc anymore. every time i try to start it it says it stopped working. tried a few things from a few pages back but nothing's worked to fix this.

RenaNya~

Mar 20, 2016
This has probably been answered but how do I induce undetected furpies, when I click the flag, and play that game, nothing happens. No notifications oh having it, reveal of what type, transformations, etc. It can be seen and cured by the nurses, so it's there...
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong

Looker121

Nov 8, 2018
I am not sure if this has been answered, but is it possible to restart a quest, and how to do it, in the editor?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
It is possible, but you need to reset a bunch of triggers in RAW and not all are obviously named or have a description of what status means what.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Is there somewhere that tells me what to reset on which quests?
Basically no, all one can do is trow different keywords you belive are related on it and then try to use common sence on the results, hoping to understand the programmer enogth to sucessfully do the thing.

But knowing what quest is meant might help others to find out what you try to do.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Is there a way to distinguish between the different buttbug pregnancies? We have ButtBugPregnancy, ButtBugPregnancy0, ButtBugPregnancy1 and ButtBugPregnancy2. Weren't there only 3 females? The beige one, the green one, and the big beige one with the orange stripe.

Reactions: Crablord