TiTsEd - A save editor

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Have fun with that. Also, I tested for exactly 42 seconds, so I have no clue if it'll screw something up further down the road. It probably will. Do not recommend. Stay safe, don't go over 500 million.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that even though the editor is allowing it, the game is hitting a hard cap somewhere sooner on the number line, as if it was the number you posted, there wouldn't be any decimal places after the 1, if I am recalling how scientific notation works when it isn't being displayed as 1 times 10 to the x power.

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.0 is the biggest number the editor will permit. Based on exactly 42 seconds of testing in game, the game will allow you to use these amounts without breaking.View attachment 6911

Have fun with that. Also, I tested for exactly 42 seconds, so I have no clue if it'll screw something up further down the road. It probably will. Do not recommend. Stay safe, don't go over 500 million.

Lol thanks well here goes nothing

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Well, what WOULD work to alter weapons in a easy to understand format like the Save Editor here?

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Please don't misunderstand the above as "I am trying to edit weapons with the Save Editor." I am not that amateurish.
I just want something to edit my local TiTS game with. Is that not fair?

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
That's exactly what I'm saying, mate.
What I want rn is something that can easily make the changes while being easy to use, like with the TiTS Save Editor.

King of Kings

Aug 28, 2015
To build an editor to modify the weapon data inside the game is going to be kind of game-breaking. The weapons are balanced in-game because players and NPC's can use them (Though NPC's don't have the ability to switch them on the fly) and to have the ability to modify them could break the game in ways that you can't progress.

Also due to the game still being worked on the way weapons are coded, work, processed and balanced even a single change may just break the game and render save corrupt (there is a weapon in the editor that breaks saves by just having it).

The idea could work, but it would be best to leave it till the guys give us a final stable build without further updates on the way to reduce the chances of complete game breaks.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
That's exactly what I'm saying, mate.
What I want rn is something that can easily make the changes while being easy to use, like with the TiTS Save Editor.
You don't understand.
You have to change the source code and recompile the game to do what you are asking.
That is not something that is going to have a GUI "editor" for, probably ever.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I remember once I lost my Queen's Bow and using .minerva when it still worked I manually recreated it. Idk if I needed to do it all as much as I did, but it worked in the end.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I remember once I lost my Queen's Bow and using .minerva when it still worked I manually recreated it. Idk if I needed to do it all as much as I did, but it worked in the end.
That is just adding items like TiTSEd does.

Let me try to explain it more clearly.
The only thing that gets saved in the saves is basically the "identifier" for the item.
The actual properties are hard-coded in the the game code.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Save editing CoC2 will have a much lower barrier of entry than CoC or TiTs did. The save format is very simple and could be edited by notepad without too much effort. The real issue with the original CoC and TiTs was that it saved in the Adobe Macromedia Flash (AMF) format. CoC2 uses JSON for the exported files, which is as boring as it gets in terms of editing. Just need a JSON parser library (which every language has, or if it doesn't is very easy to make) and a list of what the numbers mean.

In short, what I am saying is that there is no point in making a Save Editor for CoC2 because as soon as I do there will already be a dozen others, a very crowded field for a program of limited userbase.

NeverWorks

Sep 12, 2015
Is it possible to change the stats on equipment with the editor? Like, making the weapons you start with do more or different types of damages?

Probably not weapons, but it's possible to edit Armor values using Minerva. I don't think it's possible in this save editor yet, but with Minerva I was able to give my Goo Armor 100% resistance to everything, and 100 sexiness, fortification, evasion, crit bonus, defense, shield defense, shields, etc. You might even be able to edit some flags on armor as well. I know I was able to add the Hardlight Strap-on tag to the Goo Armor, but I think the game only checks for that flag on underwear, so it doesn't work in-game. All the changes to the Goo Armor stick around even after equipping/unequipping.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Probably not weapons, but it's possible to edit Armor values using Minerva. I don't think it's possible in this save editor yet, but with Minerva I was able to give my Goo Armor 100% resistance to everything, and 100 sexiness, fortification, evasion, crit bonus, defense, shield defense, shields, etc. You might even be able to edit some flags on armor as well. I know I was able to add the Hardlight Strap-on tag to the Goo Armor, but I think the game only checks for that flag on underwear, so it doesn't work in-game. All the changes to the Goo Armor stick around even after equipping/unequipping.
How do I edit, then? I've been trying to make sense of Minerva, but I can't seem to be able to edit the damn .sol file in regards to armor. WTF.

NeverWorks

Sep 12, 2015
How do I edit, then? I've been trying to make sense of Minerva, but I can't seem to be able to edit the damn .sol file in regards to armor. WTF.

You need to have the armor you want edited already equipped in your save file. Then you go under Characters > PC > armor. Here you can set values for fortification, sexiness, evasion, crit bonus, etc. There's also a set of resistances you can edit here; just switch all of the individual values to 100 for 100% resistances.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
You need to have the armor you want edited already equipped in your save file. Then you go under Characters > PC > armor. Here you can set values for fortification, sexiness, evasion, crit bonus, etc. There's also a set of resistances you can edit here; just switch all of the individual values to 100 for 100% resistances.
Been trying to edit Frostbane Plate, but for some fucking reason the stats wouldn't fucking appear.
I have no clue why this is. Absolutely no god damn clue.

NeverWorks

Sep 12, 2015
Been trying to edit Frostbane Plate, but for some fucking reason the stats wouldn't fucking appear.
I have no clue why this is. Absolutely no god damn clue.

Oh, interesting. It looks like it only works on armors that can already change values in-game. So it works on the Goo Armor and Omnisuit collar, but probably not any others. I hadn't noticed because those were the only two I was interested in using. So if we ever get a weapon that can upgrade like Goo Armor, it might be possible to edit its stats as well.

Looks like sentient clothing wins again.

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Oh, interesting. It looks like it only works on armors that can already change values in-game. So it works on the Goo Armor and Omnisuit collar, but probably not any others. I hadn't noticed because those were the only two I was interested in using. So if we ever get a weapon that can upgrade like Goo Armor, it might be possible to edit its stats as well.

MOTHERFUCKER

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015

I have to ask how you are getting TiTS to recognize .minerva edited .sol files, as that seems to not be working for me.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I have to ask how you are getting TiTS to recognize .minerva edited .sol files, as that seems to not be working for me.

Are you using online minerva? It can cause issues with parts of the files. I recommend using adev's sol editor or offline minerva, both of which can be found via links earlier in this thread. Once edited with one of those, just place the file back where it belongs (don't rename it). If you can't find the right directory (which shouldn't be an issue if you could find it to snag the file), the save editor (this one, titsed) can import the edited .sol file and save it to the slot you want in the proper directory.

If you are trying to load the edited .sol file via the in game "Load File", don't. Lot's of people try that, but it is for a different file type, the one you get from "Save File". You use the normal Save/Load options in game.

King of Kings

Aug 28, 2015
Are you able to change Sera's genitals, like if I had her penis removed could I edited back in or do I have to restart?

From what I've got to work (And this is from both TiTsEd and the original CoCEd) things like that usually are saved in both places (The save location in two internal places) and the load checks both locations to pull the genital data.

I've had little success in changing NPC's genitalia in both, even using .minerva. It may be possible but at this point in time (By my experience) it's not possible to modify genitalia because both locations are usually checked against the base code for the NPC.

Those with greater knowledge or one of our wonderful Devs please fell free to correct me if the is other/further information.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Are you able to change Sera's genitals, like if I had her penis removed could I edited back in or do I have to restart?
Messing around with most NPCs is normally pointless, as most of them have hardcoded descriptions for things.
Generally only those that are designed to have malleable parts, ie that you can give items or change via events are affected by changes to their saved info.

Those are special items, as they are designed to be malleable.
There are a few others, but none are weapons.
Adding support for modifying those things in the editor is not planned.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Messing around with most NPCs is normally pointless, as most of them have hardcoded descriptions for things.
Generally, only those that are designed to have malleable parts, ie that you can give items or change via events are affected by changes to their saved info.
So, in other words, I have to restart, don't I?