TiTsEd - A save editor

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
so after checking in titsed to see what lupinsol tf's im missing i noticed all the wolf tf's are marked as "[ID#: 75] <unknown>" which i assume is because the wolf tf's are not listed in the editor?

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Thank you for the editor, Chase!
I hope you continue to support and expand it! (and ideally somehow get rewarded for it)

Actually, it would be nice if we got someone to make an all-platform save editor. Dunno how Android would work tho... maybe a modded version? Some of us don't have the patience to re-play and re-unlock stuff :/

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Actually, it would be nice if we got someone to make an all-platform save editor. Dunno how Android would work tho... maybe a modded version? Some of us don't have the patience to re-play and re-unlock stuff :/

While tedious, you can port a save from phone to pc and vice versa. Which means if truly needed or not frequent, you can port a save from mobile to pc, edit it, and then put a copy back on the mobile and load it up.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
While tedious, you can port a save from phone to pc and vice versa. Which means if truly needed or not frequent, you can port a save from mobile to pc, edit it, and then put a copy back on the mobile and load it up.
I can't seem to load from file on Android, but I haven't thought to look for the base save directory

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
I can't seem to load from file on Android, but I haven't thought to look for the base save directory

I had to place the save to file files in the directory for mobile. It helps confirm location if you make a random character and save to file on your phone.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
I had to place the save to file files in the directory for mobile. It helps confirm location if you make a random character and save to file on your phone.

Success! I have, through a somewhat convoluted yet simple process managed to edit a file file and re-insert it into the game using the save to file and load from functions.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Success! I have, through a somewhat convoluted yet simple process managed to edit a file file and re-insert it into the game using the save to file and load from functions.

Mind typing out your experience here to help others who may have the same problem in the future?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I am working on that currently.
I have removal working, might release it as is.
Adding / modifying a pregnancy is... fraught with issues.
I've released the pregnancy editing support as is..
Don't blame me if you break your saves :p

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Do you know how I can manipulate Kaede's exhibitionist score?
If you haven't done all her scene across the various planets, do those and choose what you feel is appropriate (specifially giving a handy on I think Canadia or Uveto, can't remember). Otherwise, do the AnnoxKaede threesome on Tavros repeatedly and choose "Watch".

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Mind typing out your experience here to help others who may have the same problem in the future?

Was out of town for a couple days. Lemme re-figure my process, and I'll post it. I never expected others to want any knowledge that little ol' me had :p

EDIT: Never mind, looks like someone packed my bag full of electronics UNDER the beer-cooler.... fully loaded. I'll try to remember my process, but I need to deal with about 6k worth of broken electronics soaked in ice-beer-water.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApocMora

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Was out of town for a couple days. Lemme re-figure my process, and I'll post it. I never expected others to want any knowledge that little ol' me had :p

EDIT: Never mind, looks like someone packed my bag full of electronics UNDER the beer-cooler.... fully loaded. I'll try to remember my process, but I need to deal with about 6k worth of broken electronics soaked in ice-beer-water.
Ouch... I'd be giving the person who packed that a nice big fat bill for the damaged they caused.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
If you haven't done all her scene across the various planets, do those and choose what you feel is appropriate (specifially giving a handy on I think Canadia or Uveto, can't remember). Otherwise, do the AnnoxKaede threesome on Tavros repeatedly and choose "Watch".
I mean, "in the save editor."

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Flash Player: Desktop - Windows 10
Flash Version: WIN 28,0,0,126
Game Version: 0.7.136

Error Name: TypeError
Error Mesg: Error #1009
TypeError: Error #1009
at classes::Creature/isPregnant()
at classes::TiTS/wombBonusForAppearance()
at classes::TiTS/crotchStuff()
at classes::TiTS/appearance()
at classes::TiTS/pcAppearance()
Yeah, removing the plant-waifus offspring was a bad idea, but how was i suposed to know the game reacts this way to abortion?
Interestingly, it only stoped working the moment I wanted to check my apperance. The game is way socialer when haveing more pregnancies then womb-places...

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Yeah, removing the plant-waifus offspring was a bad idea, but how was i suposed to know the game reacts this way to abortion?
Interestingly, it only stoped working the moment I wanted to check my apperance. The game is way socialer when haveing more pregnancies then womb-places...
Can you attach that save, or a link to it?

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Question: Could someone be so kind to explain how to use the save editor to be able to give the ability to replay some of Kaede's scenes from Canada Station, Uveto, etc? Is it just a matter of setting the value from 1 to 0? What does the Kaede_CS_Countdown work, as I assume you have to put some sort of value there so she doesn't immediately leave on Canada Station. Also, what does the Kaede_Encountersex_Uveto _ override do specifically?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Question: Could someone be so kind to explain how to use the save editor to be able to give the ability to replay some of Kaede's scenes from Canada Station, Uveto, etc? Is it just a matter of setting the value from 1 to 0? What does the Kaede_CS_Countdown work, as I assume you have to put some sort of value there so she doesn't immediately leave on Canada Station. Also, what does the Kaede_Encountersex_Uveto _ override do specifically?
I know it's a lot of pages, but if you'd read you'd have found it's about deleting the flags, not setting them to 0. Most of the checks search for "undefined" aka nonexistent.

kronosdragon

Feb 12, 2018
Hi! I've been using this editor for a long time, but in recent releases, I've run into a peculiar problem and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out just what's going on, as it hasn't happened before now.

I'm running Windows 7 on an HP laptop, have the most up-to-date .NET framework and such, but for some reason, the editor just will not initialize. I've tried turning off my antivirus (been using Avira for a good while now), running the program in compatibility mode, running it as an administrator, and making sure that the files weren't blocked in the properties. When I try to run the executable, it'll act like its loading for a few seconds, and I've even watched it pop up in my Task Manager, but without warning or any sort of crash report, it just...closes.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'd love to get this working, but so far, nothing I've tried seems to let it open. I've even restarted my computer to see if that made any difference.

EDIT: I've discovered it's an ntdll.dll fault. Will update if any fixes or windows updates change this.

EDIT+: I did some updates, but the program seems to continue causing ntdll.dll fault. Not sure what to do about this.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
So I can see that a android save editor has been asked about a few times in this thread but from what I can tell there hasn't been a straight answer if it is being worked on or not. If not then fine I just want to know for sure.