TiTsEd - A save editor

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I am looking for help on use.
My goal is to have the result of multiple "treatment" uses without breaking the game.
What I have done is put a stack in inventory, save, take dose (check for bimbo), save, remove used marker with save editor. This seems to work and I can farm till I get all results I want.
I can then use the editor to adjust ball size, horn length, ect. to what I want.
Except for 1 thing. The lust value under combat stats is to too high. I cannot figure out a way to lower it when clicking on the editor. I want to still be able to loose by lust attacks for game play. How do I do this? Or is there a work around, like a consumable?

Also, Is there anything else I should know about doing this that affects the game?

I have considered taking 1 dose, then using the editor to heavily modify and check perk and cum-cow/amazon boxes. How well would that function?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I am looking for help on use.
My goal is to have the result of multiple "treatment" uses without breaking the game.
What I have done is put a stack in inventory, save, take dose (check for bimbo), save, remove used marker with save editor. This seems to work and I can farm till I get all results I want.
I can then use the editor to adjust ball size, horn length, ect. to what I want.
Except for 1 thing. The lust value under combat stats is to too high. I cannot figure out a way to lower it when clicking on the editor. I want to still be able to loose by lust attacks for game play. How do I do this? Or is there a work around, like a consumable?

Also, Is there anything else I should know about doing this that affects the game?

I have considered taking 1 dose, then using the editor to heavily modify and check perk and cum-cow/amazon boxes. How well would that function?
Treatment has a mandatory locked minimum lust

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I am talking about the value that starts at 100. it is increased so much by the perk inhuman desire that it is like having too many hit points. It is now about 280.

Therian

Oct 6, 2017
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I am talking about the value that starts at 100. it is increased so much by the perk inhuman desire that it is like having too many hit points. It is now about 280.
Go to the 'perks' section of the editor, find the inhuman desire perk (under 'Treatment') and hover your mouse over the perk name. A magnifying glass should pop up. Click magnifying glass and edit the 'maximum lust mod' section to a lower number.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Go to the 'perks' section of the editor, find the inhuman desire perk (under 'Treatment') and hover your mouse over the perk name. A magnifying glass should pop up. Click magnifying glass and edit the 'maximum lust mod' section to a lower number.
??? There's no hover over or popup thing with TiTSEd and definitely no way to change how the perks work.

As to the max lust, that number seems bugged and not the fault of the editor. If you are able to repeatedly replicate it without cheating then submit it as such. It's only supposed to add 20 maximum lust. As is you can't change the actual max cap for stats like that as far as I'm aware.

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden

Whatever value you put into "Maximum Lust Mod" adds onto the base 100 lust your character has, so if you put 100 in there then your characters max lust becomes 200 and so on. It even works if you put in a negative value like -50, then your characters max lust becomes 50.
TiTsEd_2017-11-18_16-48-22.png

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Whatever value you put into "Maximum Lust Mod" adds onto the base 100 lust your character has, so if you put 100 in there then your characters max lust becomes 200 and so on. It even works if you put in a negative value like -50, then your characters max lust becomes 50.
View attachment 5566
The hell? How the fuck did I not know that was a feature...

Reactions: Pynter

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
The hell? How the fuck did I not know that was a feature...

It's not really that well explained/easy to understand of a feature and a lot of perks don't have this as an option, so I'm mostly just afraid that I'll break something when I use that.

valkirie

Jan 19, 2017
Will we get all the tfs from the last hawoleen update? If I remember I only saw parts of the arachna tf.Some were listed as unknown ID.

P.S. Does anyone know if is posible to activate the Poe-A event using the editor?

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
P.S. Does anyone know if is posible to activate the Poe-A event using the editor?

Not that I know of, but you can just change your computer's date for that. If you've already done the event, you can delete all the flags referencing it, but I get paranoid about deleting flags, so I personally wouldn't.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
What do you think is missing?
If I remember correctly, arachnid vagina, face, and tongue. Pretty sure arachnid arms were already in there. Oh, and the oil cum type is missing. Technically you can set other fluids to oil, but the descriptors and color only work when it's set as cum, and only works with the cybernetic perk when in that type: the perk ignores the fluids.

Idk if the other Poe A costumes set anything that isn't in the editor already, though, since I only cared about becoming a spider. I had hoped that using the costume would have my character referred to as a spider instead of an alien hybrid. I was wrong, and am still sad.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
not sure if this is possible but i feel that the ability to copy genital stats(for lack of a better term) would greatly increase quality of life

Pynter

Apr 19, 2017
Sweden
Something I'd love to be able to do with the editor is save a template of things relating to the body only, arm/leg type, genital stats, skin, sizes and femininity stats and etc.
Basically anything that would reflect on the Appearance menu in game.

I'd try and contribute myself but I'm a slow learner with no prior experience with code apart from html (which barely counts), so I'm resorting to praying that someone else that knows how to do it will.

Reactions: Skywolf99
D

Deleted member 15512

Where in the editor are you able to change the "uniball" flag?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it under the Raw tab.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
not sure if this is possible but i feel that the ability to copy genital stats(for lack of a better term) would greatly increase quality of life
The CopyTags list in the TiTsEd.Data.xml is what gets copied when you copy stats from an NPC, and "cocks" and "vaginas" are already in the list.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
??? There's no hover over or popup thing with TiTSEd and definitely no way to change how the perks work.

View attachment 5566

Some perks (and key items and status effects) have data values that can affect the utility of the thing in question, for example the "Fixed CumQ", "Fixed GirlCumQ" and "Fixed MilkQ" affect the quantity of the specified fluid that you produce.
The actual amount is for those is determined by the first value for those perks.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I have a couple of questions in regards to the editor, apologies if they were explained or I'm just being dumb.

1. What exactly do the 2nd - 4th values for most edits actually do or contribute to, such as the values under the Perks like Fertility or Incubator?

2. How exactly do I go about starting up The Treatment through the save editor, and changing up the different things / effects? Whenever I tried once I started playing it only said I was under it but nothing changed during the entire time.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
1. What exactly do the 2nd - 4th values for most edits actually do or contribute to, such as the values under the Perks like Fertility or Incubator?
The majority of the perks/statuses/key items don't have editable values.
The editor just displays 4 because that is what the "class" of objects supports.

2. How exactly do I go about starting up The Treatment through the save editor, and changing up the different things / effects? Whenever I tried once I started playing it only said I was under it but nothing changed during the entire time.

Just give yourself the effects you want.
Trying to "force" specific modifiers like that is just an exercise in futility.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

I sugest starting the treatment regulary, and then save, open TitsEd, go to raw, the treatment is one of the statuses on the right.
Unlike many other, there is a description what wich vaulves mean and how you force a specific one.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
The CopyTags list in the TiTsEd.Data.xml is what gets copied when you copy stats from an NPC, and "cocks" and "vaginas" are already in the list.
you misunderstand. what i mean is say you have a dick x length and y width, what i would like is to be able to copy that dick to a new "slot"

K

Krynh

you misunderstand. what i mean is say you have a dick x length and y width, what i would like is to be able to copy that dick to a new "slot"
Adding another dick using Titsed is simple. Click the "add" button next to "Cocks" and put in the same values.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
So, dunno where bug reports go for TiTSEd, but I'll try here. A couple days ago, the editor was working fine. Now, I'm getting a weird error message, and some kinda error log text document. Can I get some advice, see if I need to update something?

[TiTsEd: 0.26.2.103]
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'TiTsEd.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Root element is missing. (C:\Users\Ballas\AppData\Local\TiTsEd\TiTsEd.exe_Url_fjhpc4rdnklaxlfbawqcusjniatflrpe\0.26.2.103\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at TiTsEd.Settings.get_Location()
at TiTsEd.MainWindow.RestoreSizeAndState()
at TiTsEd.MainWindow..ctor()
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
So, dunno where bug reports go for TiTSEd, but I'll try here. A couple days ago, the editor was working fine. Now, I'm getting a weird error message, and some kinda error log text document. Can I get some advice, see if I need to update something?

[TiTsEd: 0.26.2.103]
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'TiTsEd.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Root element is missing. (C:\Users\Ballas\AppData\Local\TiTsEd\TiTsEd.exe_Url_fjhpc4rdnklaxlfbawqcusjniatflrpe\0.26.2.103\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at TiTsEd.Settings.get_Location()
at TiTsEd.MainWindow.RestoreSizeAndState()
at TiTsEd.MainWindow..ctor()
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Something happened to your TiTsEd.Data.xml file.
I suggest downloading TiTsEd again.

K

Krynh

no that's what i want to know cause when you have a very specific dick it's a pain copy by hand
It's not a pain if you aren't lazy. There's 4 values that have to be typed out and the rest is a drop down menu or box to tick.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
It's not a pain if you aren't lazy. There's 4 values that have to be typed out and the rest is a drop down menu or box to tick.
look at these dicks and tell me i wouldn't be a pain to recreate them on a new character

Attachments

• Alpha - 329 days.tits
    188.2 KB · Views: 15

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I dunno why, but every time that I use TiTsed my cock flags dissapear. The remaining ones (arms, face, legs, tail, etc) stay as usual, but the 'tapered' and 'smooth' ones (the only that my Steele's penis has) always dissapear.