TiTsEd - A save editor

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Read the game's source code >.>
Basically this. Go to the Public github, find the relevant scene/event, and delete any and all flags you find within. May require going to multiple pages depending on situation.

boziffer

Sep 30, 2018
So I sent Delilah to the Canadia Station but I have no sex options with him because I didn't make him a shemale. Is there a way to edit that in my game folder/files?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
So I sent Delilah to the Canadia Station but I have no sex options with him because I didn't make him a shemale. Is there a way to edit that in my game folder/files?
Do you mean to change Del to the feminized Del, or to give him sex scenes as is? If it's the first option it'll be something like DelFeminizedCanadia, if the second, then no.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
For all flagging related issues, there is th RAW tab. Feminizing Del is probably one of the easyer things to do, since that is probably just a two or three flag quest.

Reactions: alkeiser

Blairmen

Aug 19, 2018
for some reason the save editor wont open. it keeps erroring out. I got the most recent version. any idea how to fix it?

SlamAzz

Dec 24, 2017
I am a dumbass, and I am desperately trying to download titsed to my linux mint.

I installed the zip, I installed, the course code, I installed the TAR, but NOTHING is working.

I've tried running everything on all different kinds of wine.

What am I doing wrong? I can't play the new game unless I have a working thing for titsed.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
I am a dumbass, and I am desperately trying to download titsed to my linux mint.

I installed the zip, I installed, the course code, I installed the TAR, but NOTHING is working.

I've tried running everything on all different kinds of wine.

What am I doing wrong? I can't play the new game unless I have a working thing for titsed.
You obviously didn't read the description so here:
Step 1
Get a Windows computer running at least .Net Framework 4.
  • No it will not run on Linux/Mac, no not even with Mono. Yes I am serious.

Crystal night

Sep 1, 2018
Hello chase. In one of the updates i noticed frostwyrm ichor, xxracked jelly and i think afew items caused an error when i loaded them on trials in tainted space. Im wonder was the problems fixed or are they on going? Im just curious because i like to just test transformatives for fun you know instead of dping the story, im just worried cos they got me curious amd i can't use them. Maybe its the pc or windows version im using the preventing it? Dunno

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
So I completed the Penny Recruitment Quest and did not get Penny Podded. As such now there is a LOCKED button in her talk menu. I downloaded the latest save editor: v0.27.8 but it does not show the PQUEST_PENNY_PODDED line anywhere when you search for it on a game file where she doesn't get podded. May I request an update that allows you to find/change that option?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Hello chase. In one of the updates i noticed frostwyrm ichor, xxracked jelly and i think afew items caused an error when i loaded them on trials in tainted space. Im wonder was the problems fixed or are they on going? Im just curious because i like to just test transformatives for fun you know instead of dping the story, im just worried cos they got me curious amd i can't use them. Maybe its the pc or windows version im using the preventing it? Dunno
Those items are in the TiTS source, but they currently cannot be obtained in-game.

So I completed the Penny Recruitment Quest and did not get Penny Podded. As such now there is a LOCKED button in her talk menu. I downloaded the latest save editor: v0.27.8 but it does not show the PQUEST_PENNY_PODDED line anywhere when you search for it on a game file where she doesn't get podded. May I request an update that allows you to find/change that option?
For all flagging related issues, there is th RAW tab.
If it isn't in the Raw tab, then it is not in the save, or is not a 'Flag', in which case the editor doesn't support it yet.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The wiki clearly states them as unobtainable.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If it isn't in the Raw tab, then it is not in the save, or is not a 'Flag', in which case the editor doesn't support it yet.
I haven't looked at code (don't even know if Penny quest is public) but I do know that a lot of things aren't saved as flags but status effects on the character in question.

Edit: Just looked, there is a flag known as "PQUEST_PENNY_PODDED"

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I haven't looked at code (don't even know if Penny quest is public) but I do know that a lot of things aren't saved as flags but status effects on the character in question.

Edit: Just looked, there is a flag known as "PQUEST_PENNY_PODDED"
That is mostly for things with a time mechanic

Lugin

Aug 27, 2015
Exact path depends on how you were playing. They'll always be somewhere in AppData.

In my case, since I'm using a local flash player, my saves are at "C:\Users\AccountName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RandomStringOfChars\localhost"
If I play on the site instead, same path except the last folder is "www. fenoxo .com" instead of localhost. That said, I use Pale Moon, which behaves like old-school Firefox.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Is the guy who makes this, uh taking a break from releasing new builds?
alkeiser and Chase are the ones who make the save editor and as far as I am aware neither are taking a break. They release new versions occasionally on the GitHub just don't usually mention it on here. The last update was TiTsEd v0.27.8 on Oct 31 and TiTsEd v0.27.7 on Oct 4.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Just asking, I thought they had stopped. Hadn't seen an update, sometimes real life takes hold or people burn out

menethyl

Jan 15, 2017
hello guys. I cant find a setting that will remove fur from my chitin skin. This parameter is exist?

"You have a humanoid upper body... Growing from your chitin is a layer of downy fur...."

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
hello guys. I cant find a setting that will remove fur from my chitin skin. This parameter is exist?

"You have a humanoid upper body... Growing from your chitin is a layer of downy fur...."
Compare your skin type with skin/body/arm/leg flags. There are also certain perks, like Wooly, that can create interesting combos.

menethyl

Jan 15, 2017
Did you check your skin flags?

yes. there no any flags that can give me fur. Only smooth and lubricated

Compare your skin type with skin/body/arm/leg flags. There are also certain perks, like Wooly, that can create interesting combos.

its a result after getting a Primorditatts perk. After replacing chitin to common skin with editor i found what It was a strange green fur on my chest which i shaved with HumanTreat.

Without a saveeditor that wouldnt possible beacuse HumanTreat for some reason dont remove chitin..

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
Can someone tell me what the words actually say on the pregnancy section under misc because half of them are cut off so there no way to read them and know their functions

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Can someone tell me what the words actually say on the pregnancy section under misc because half of them are cut off so there no way to read them and know their functions
Incubation Bonus Mother, how fast you carry to term, and IB Father, how fast an NPC you knock up carries (not currently used by anyone as far as I'm aware)

Unsure what the Pregnancy Incubation things are, but the last one is just missing "ng" from "Rating", which controls how large belly looks in scenes/appearance.