The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She picks up her staff and swings it at the now distracted orcs head "Take a nap!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-?" Is all she manages to get out before the staff slams into her head, knocking her right out.
"Huh. Nice move. I saw right through your Fantasiser spell, though. That, or your body is already perfect to me." Jackal says, grinning as he picks up the make orc with a grunt. "Oof! Fucker is heavy!" He groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow! The flattery is real with you!" She laughs as she picks up the orc and flops her over her shoulder "I didn't think you trained male slaves..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This lizan was an absolute disgrace! Colahr cursed, quickly recovering before pulling the spear upward and aiming it at the boar. Rushing and tossing the spear, he was aiming to inflict more crippling wounds and hindering extensions. The knife was quickly pulled not but a hair later, leaping the remaining distance to try and wrestle the pig and get its neck right where he needed it to end all this...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I try to avoid it, but oh well. Some succubi like fucking orcs. Can't help it." He says, shrugging. "Doesn't really matter, anyway. Most of the time, they're kept so drugged they have no idea what's going on."

[Your strength is reduced due to the weaker body.]
[15 + 12 = 27]
[20 + 5 = 25]

The spear strikes the boar right through the thigh, and it shrieks again before turning and glaring at him. With a loud squeal, it starts charging him down!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... that sounds like a horrible fate. I almost feel bad for the poor guy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh. Whatever. They don't even have brains. Just grunt and rape whatever they see." He says, rolling his eyes as they walk through the portal and enter the demonic lands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Are the males really that stupid? Cause teh females are actually very pleasant!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grunt he lands on the ground and sits up grabing the imp on his dick and pulling her off And putting her on her back against the ground. With the other hand he grads the other and pulls he away from his ball and ass and sets her on top of her twin. Then he shoves his cock into the Imp on the bottem. While he fingers the other one. "This is more like it." He says with a devilish grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Maybe some sort of catastrophe wiped out the smart ones, because I haven't seen any so far." Jackal says, shrugging as they near the city gates.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The one on the bottom moans like a slut as she's filled with his cock, her tiny legs wrapping around his waist and holding him there. Her sister moans just as whorishly, her pussy squeezing his fingers as hard as she would a dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh well. we have four slaves that need training... so I imagine we should get started."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? You actually want to do the training too?" He asks, smiling as they reach the stall, and he dumps the make orc onto the floor with a loud sigh of relief. "Can we fuck first, though? I'm blue-balled as hell!" He groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She plops the girl down gently and turns to face him "Sure, bend over!" She says, unfolding her wings with a smirk.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He leans over them as he ruts the bottom imp. He playfully bites the top one as he grads a handful of her breast and starts playing with it. "You two could have this every day. All you have to say is "I your name serve Gaknar" that's all you have to say to get cock every day.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haa Haa. Very fucking funny." He says, rolling his eyes before grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her into the building, pinning her against the closed door as soon as they enter. "Fuck... Phorsaal... I need to bury my dicks in you. Now!" He groans, his dicks already throbbing against her naked ass.

"Don't fucking care! I wanna serve this cock forever!" The bottom one squeals in bliss, pretty much sealing the deal.
"A-ah! I want dick too! It's been too long! I want to serve Gaknar!" The one above squeals.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and spins around, pushing back against him "Who said I was joking mutt? Maybe I should just fuck you into a butt slut!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Just asserting dominance. You are my partner, not my master. So next time... you ask before trying to force your way into my holes. Got it fur bag?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I would, but right now, I'm too horny to care!" He groans, spinning her around again. "And I did ask. Twice, in case you forgot!" He says, bending her over even further, sticking her ass all the way out before kicking her legs to the side a bit, spreading her legs open for him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you are hopless... hey! Take it easy you spazz, I am a demon not a fuck toy!" She snarls at him "Chill your dicks before I just walk out of here and leave you dry!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He doesn't reply, instead lowering both dicks to her ass and slowly thrusting in as he leans over and grabs her breast, kissing her neck as he drives deeper into her ass. "I know. You just get me so fucking riled up..." He whispers into her ear, nibbling at her lobe.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and shivers as his cocks slid into her welcoming and ready holes "Geeze... maybe I should start wearing normal clothes if this is going to be your reaction to my current attire."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I doubt that would help. I get horny every time I see a figure like yours..." He murmurs, chuckling as he kisses her neck again, burying his dicks completely inside her ass before thrusting in and out slowly, trying to make it last. A hand goes down to her dick, stroking it off slowly as he fucks her slow and gentle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos as he starts thrusting into her, moaning softly at the attention to her own cock. "Ah, then I could change my form and just be my royal bones. That should solve it yes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It would also solve the problem of people wanting to be around you." He murmurs, a deep chuckle rumbling out as he kisses her neck again, his grip around her cock tightening, but not speeding up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm! How rude... my bones are lovely and you know it!" She shudders and moans happily "You have been most unkind today."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
".... Right. Because eeeveryone wants to look at a skeleton. Khorvis and I would probably end up gnawing at you all over." He says, chuckling as he picks up the pace, ramming into her a little faster.

[Sorry to be a cockblock, but I gotta sleeeeep! School tomorrow!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaah! You two are just... mmm... the worst at times! Shut up and... finish the job!"

[is fine! Night!]