The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits down with a nod "Of course... hopefully that will get them into an agreeable mood. Any advice on what to say exactly?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Basically just try to be nice if they wake up afraid, and if they wake up looking for a fight, be firm, but not commanding." He says.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well I'm looking to get a bigger place soon enough." He says as he removes his clothes and goes in front of Lorina picks her up and pulls her into a deep kiss, while he slides two digits into her pussy. Which leaves his cock open for Irina.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lorina moans happily into the kiss as she's fingered, and Irina immediately gets between his legs, her mouth closing around his dick and pushing down as her fingers find their way to his ass and thrust inside, the tiny digits rubbing and pressing his prostate.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Colahr wondered if the lizan were all weak. He'd inflicted nasty wounds to the boar alone, so it didn't seem to be a task that needed more than one. But he rolled and slathered on mud all the same, looking to his slave while he slowly worked.

"So, assuming this works... you realize selling all these lizan captives will likely help me get a bigger place, right? If it works out, you and your girl could possibly have a bed. Hell, if the haul works out we can maybe keep some. If your wife has one of the elves starting to finally bend, we'll fuck 'em when we celebrate."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"You hungry? cause I know I am!" Melkor says as he waltz in the direction where he knew that really expensive fancy smancy restaurant was at, he couldn't recall the name of it before the sign finally came into view Harry & Izzy's Steakhouse! Just thinking the name made Melkor drool a bit he look towards Dyna and gave a grin "This place here serves up an abundance of good food and the place is always friendly at least that's what I hear I've never eaten here myself!" Melkor admits as he slowly approaches the restaurant.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Me know. Should we... Hunt boar again? Skull of boar good trophy. Lot of respect." He says.

"Umm... Steakhouse? What's a steak?" Dyna asks, frowning slightly at the name.
Inside, they're greeted by the hustle and bustle of a crowded restaurant, as waiters rush to and fro, serving up food and taking orders. The air is filled with the buzz of a hundred different conversations, as well as the smell of cooking meat. The restaurant itself has a very Old West look to it, with dark wooden walls, antiques from the Old West on shelves fixed to the wall, low hanging lamps, and, for some odd reason, an entire wall full of pool balls.
They manage to find an empty table, and a succubus waitress wearing nothing but an apron that hardly leaves anything to the imagination soon comes over to take their order. "Good evening, sir and madam! What will you be having today?" She asks in a bright, chipper voice.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With Irina pushing against his prostate and sucking his cock he moans into his kiss with Lorian as his tongue explores her mouth he put another digit into her pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Irina's tongue starts swirling around the tip of his cock as she bobs her head up and down, her breasts bouncing. Her fingers continue to invade his ass, thrusting inside and making sure to rub against his prostate with each thrust.
Lorina moans again and her pussy clenches around his fingers as she starts bucking her hips, wanting something more than his fingers as she fervently kisses him, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Withboth of his imps just waiting for cock he picks up Irina with his unoccupied hand and plants her on his dick as he lays down on the couch. He pulls his fingers out of Lorina's pussy and sets her onto of his face and he starts licking and teasing her pussy as he thrusts into Irina.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Irina squeaks and moans loudly as his large, flared prick enters her pussy, and starts bouncing up and down, meeting his hips as he thrusts up into her, her silken walls wrapping tightly around his dick and squeezing him hard.
Lorina throws her head back with a loud moan as his tongue enters her pussy, her fingers curling into his hair as her thighs clamp down around his head, her whole body quivering as his tongue probes deep inside her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With Irina clamping down on his cock he trusts harder into her. His hands move to Lorian's ass messages and gropes her ass with one hand while the other teases her asshole by sticking two fingers into her asshole and dragging them in and out of it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Irina moans as he starts thrusting faster, and she starts to gasp and pant as his cock fills her again and again. Her walls start twisting and wringing around his cock, trying to get him to cum and fill her up.
Lorina gasps loudly and falls over his head, twitching as her ass is probed by his fingers. "O-oh fuuuck! Never had anything back there but it feels so gooood!" She moans, humping his face as her ass spasms around his fingers.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a moan that Lorian can feel. He unleashes a torrent of cum into Irina's pussy as he hilted inside her. He doesn't slow as he cums he keeps on raming Irina. All the while his fingers continue to probe Lorian's asshole with another finger.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Irina squeals happily as she's filled up with his cum, her belly bulging out as it bloats with the volume of cum being pumped into it, leaving her looking nine months pregnant. She has an orgasm of her own as well, girlcum squirting out over Gaknar's legs with a whorish moan as her pussy squeezes and milks his dick for all the cum it can.
Lorina is very close to the edge now, gasping and moaning as her ass is fingered and pussy tongued. She keeps humping his face, her ass bucking back against his fingers to get them deeper into her. Her ass is hot and tight as a vise, tightening around his fingers with almost bruising force.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With Irina stuffed full he sits up pulling out of her and setung her to the side. He takes Lorian off his face and places her back onto the couch and thrusts his cock deep into her pussy and starting off at a break neck pace. "You are very tasty Lorian and your pussy is very tight I must say." He says

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
LoriNA's eyes roll back into her head as her pussy clamps down hard around him in orgasm. She screams in pleasure as girlcum squirts over his thighs once more, her pussy wringing his dick for its cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"right, be nice if they are afraid, be firm if they are stubborn, got it. I guess we just wait for them to wake up now yes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm." He murmurs, staring at the sisters.

About an hour or so later, one of the Lizans begins to come around, groaning in pain as she sits up. Her eyes flick open, then suddenly widen as she takes in her surroundings. She gasps before quickly scooting backwards, until her back hits the wall, and she has nowhere to run.
Jackal holds up his hands, slowly bobbing them up and down in a calming gesture. "Shush. Calm down now. You've been captured." He says coolly.
The Lizan's eyes flick to him, then the skull on the wall, then back to him.
"Why you capture us?" She asks fearfully.
"Because I can." He says, standing up and walking to her. "I'm stronger, faster, and smarter than you are." He says calmly as he walks forward. "You're my slave now."

She backs away a little more. "Y-you..." She looks at the skull again. ".... You good hunter?" She asks.
"Indeed I am." He says, nodding.
"Then... Good hunter... Me no have problem serving." She says seriously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles from her seat and watches Jackal work. It seems he had her all under control so there was no need for her to step in. She crosses her legs and leans back, one lizan down, one to go.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Now... Come here." He says, crooking a finger. The Lizan nods and walks to him.
"Now... Let me examine you." He murmurs, running his hands over her body and squeezing her in a few places, groping her ass and breasts when he can. By the end of the 'examination', the Lizan is blushing a deep green.
"Hmm. Satisfactory." Jackal says, slapping her ass.
She bows and steps away.

"See? Kind, yet firm. You're trying the next batch." He says in her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She simply nods and keeps her eyes on the other lizan, waiting for her to wake up and then see her reaction.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
About half an hour later, the other one wakes up. She immediately springs into a fighting position, glaring at Jackal and Phorsaal. "Who you!? Where am I!?" She snarls.
"Enough. You lost in combat. You're my slave now!" Jackal says sternly.
"Combat!? We no fight!" She hisses at him.
"And you're lucky. See that?" He points to the boar skull. "Killed it alone." He says.
She looks between him and the skull. "So what? Me can kill boar easily too!" She says, thumping her chest.
Jackal doesn't say anything, but walks closer and closer to her, until their faces are almost touching. He's a few inches taller than her, and looks scary up close, what with his canine appearance.
"I know... For a fact... That you are far too weak to take down a boar by yourself." He says slowly before poking her arms. "Not enough muscles for spear throwing." Then, he pokes her stomach and chest. "Not enough muscles to drive a knife in deep enough. Do not lie and boast to my face, puny creature, or I'll hurt her. Bad." He growls, glancing at the other Lizan, who squeaks in terror.
A flash of fear crosses the arrogant one's face, and she backs down. "Okay. Okay. Do not hurt sister. Please." She says, looking down and holding up her hands.
"I wasn't going to. I was just warning you what I'm capable of." He says before stepping back. "Now... Just so you know... I'm probably the most gentle hunter you're going to meet here. And I just want you to remember, you're free to go. But the moment you step.out that door, you're on your own; target for any demon who wants to take you. So I ask you now... Stay with a gentle master for now... Or risk a truly nasty one?" He asks, spreading his hands.
The sisters look at each other, then slowly nod. "Okay... We stay..." The formerly arrogant one murmurs.
"Good! Now you can have some food, water, whatever you want." He says, smiling and pointing to the kitchen. The Lizans walk in, and he immediately turns to Phorsaal with a wide grin on his face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She claps her hands softly "Bravo my dear, very well done indeed! Didn't have to raise a single finger against them. They should be very receiving of the proper slave training to come. I must say though, I am eager for the point that they no longer require nor want clothes... those hunters have such lovely bodies."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Probably pretty soon. Lizans tend to be more receptive. Humans are the worst, I swear. Always whining about how their bodies aren't good enough!" He groans, rolling his eyes. "That's why I try to avoid capturing humans if I can. They take too long to train properly."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, but they are also the most diverse. They come in all shapes and sizes, different skill sets... and when you finally flip that nymph switch in them they are some really good sex slaves! Anyway... should we bring the orcs back out here? Any advice on them?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh... Tie the male up as much as you can. Forget about trying to hold a conversation with them. They just keep tossing out rape threats. Females on the other hand, have a few more brain cells, so you can talk to them. But you have to be dominating and intimidating. Again, depends on the kind of person." He says, walking out and dragging the female back in. "They're usually out for a long time..." He mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Did you tie up the male already?" She asks while setting the female down in a more comfortable position to wake up in "You know... it might be easier to just turn him into a her... are there not potions or spells that can do that?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meeeh... Kinda pricey. And not really worth it. Unless you can find people around here who like large, muscular, dominating women." He says, shaking his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, such a shame. then just tie him up for later... I imagine unsavory force and harshness with be required to take him down to size and I would rather not have the others seeing that right now."