The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. They're brutes. Only understand one thing, they do. And violence, that is." He muses, nodding.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A real shame... with their raw power they would make for good labor slaves... lifting and moving heavy things. Shame they can't get off the rape train."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He give his slutty Imp what she wants and with a roar he hilts inside her letting loose l another massive load of cum into her pussy. Once he's done he pulls out of his stuffed imp. He flops down between Irina and Lorian pulling them both into his lap. "Well did I keep my promise to you two."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A shame indeed. Although a mind break potion would be more useful, it's rather expensive to buy." He says, poking the orc female with a foot. "Come on, you lazy ass... Wake up..." He grumbles.

Lorina purrs happily and rubs her full belly. "Mm. Yes you did... So warm..." She murmurs with a smile.
"At least he sticks to his promises. More than most people round here do." Irina says, shrugging and clambering over him to snuggle with her sister.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snickers at his inpatients "Yes, those potions are very pricy and they don't leave much behind either... the dull look in a broken slaves eyes is rather unnerving to be honest."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah that's true..." He murmurs. "That blank, unblinking stare is just fucking creepy. They don't even flinch if you raise a hand to strike them." He mutters, still poking the orc woman with his foot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, it is almost like having a creepy moving doll around that looks more real than normal..... ok, she has been sleeping far too much, wake up now dear" She reaches over and pokes the orc with her foot as well.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orc groans and rolls over, before going right back to sleep.
Jackal's poker face of exasperation is so perfect, she wants to burst out laughing at the sight of it.
Maintaining the face, he slowly raises his hands. Phorsaal sees a brief waver of the air around his hands before he claps them together. What sounds like a massive explosion rips through the room, and orc female jumps up with a scream.
"Aaaaahhh! Who-!? What-!?" She yells, looking around the room wildly.
"Over here." Jackal says, waving his hand before he gets up.
"You! You piece of-!" She growls, walking forward with her fists clenched.
All Jackal does is raise his hands. "Attack me, and I'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do." He says coldly, green fire flashing to life in his hands.
The orc jerks to a stop, and narrows her eyes at him. "You captured me. For what?" She growls.
"To sell, of course." Jackal says bluntly.
"WHAT!?"
"Don't worry, my dear. I only to sell to people who aren't complete dicks." He says mildly.
"Wha-? Who even-? Okay listen here you piece of shit. I am NOT property to be tossed around!" She growls.
Jackal nods, then walks to the door and opens it. "You're free to leave, then. Just remember... I'm the only one who'll help you right now. Any demon can just grab you off the street, and I can't promise that they'll be a good one. At least with me, you have a high chance to get sold to a good master." He says.
".... Let me... Let me think about it..." She grumbles.
"Kitchen is that way." Jackal says, pointing to the door. "Refresh yourself, if you wish." He says, and the orc nods, walking into the kitchen just as the two Lizans come out, both giving her incredulous looks before movei out of her way without a word.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... I thought I was supposed to handle her. Oh well, all the same she will likely fall in line. nothing like dear Jolen though... really won the lottery with her it seems."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. Real treasure, that one. Speaking of which, I haven't fucked her since we got back, right?" He muses, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... I believe that is right" She says, raising a brow "Why do you mention it?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Remember that little deal we made that I'd be able to fuck that ass whenever I wanted?" He asks, grinning as he sits in her lap.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I.... do" she says a bit shortly "I guess I have become a bit attached and don't want to share any more... forgive me Jackal, I don't mean to ruin your mood."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw darn. Well... What if she said yes, though?" He asks, smiling as he puts his arms around her neck.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then I won't stop her. I want my companions to be free about their sexual desires. Sure, that means they might become public cum dumps, but if it makes them happy... and they clean up before coming to me, I don't mind."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and kisses her cheek. "Thanks, babe. I think I'm gonna enjoy working with you." He says, grinning, winking, and getting off her lap. "Alright... Wanna go home? There's nothing else to do here. Not for a day or two anyway." He says, looking at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, if you think the girls will be fine here then we can go and check on Khorvis and the others. I imagine he is probably stroking Jolen off when we get there. There is something about that girls dick that just demands to be played with!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Later. I think such a trophy needs a better house first."

Absolutely covered in mud, Colahr looked to Robar with a raise of a brow.

"You gather the plant? I think it's time to make this tribe a bit smaller."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jackal laughs and slaps her butt, pushing her towards the door. "And there's just something about your butt that just demands that I fuck it!" He says jovially, the Lizans cracking a smile at his antics.

Robar nods and hands him a leather pouch full of the stuff. "Grind to paste, then put in what you want." He explains.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Taking the pouch, he'd look to Robar for a long moment before raising a brow.

"Will this be enough for the tribe? We also need a new body for me to sneak back in and put it in their meals..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and walks out the door "Alright, alright, take it easy i am moving already!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Enough for whole tribe, me not sure. Hard to find. Not in season." He says, shaking his head. "As for new body... Can you not take sleeping one?" He asks, shrugging and pointing into the camp.

Making her way back to the apartment, she opens the door, and is greeted with the overpowering scent of sex.
The couch is a complete mess, everyone just having crashed on it after what looks like a massive orgy.
Khorvis is right in the center, his dick buried deep in Ash's ass, the owner of said ass fast asleep on his chest. His arms are around Karline and Jolen, the heads of both resting on his shoulders, Karline holding Squeaky as usual. Felicia and Namira are just lying across Karline's and Jolen's laps respectively, their legs hanging over the edge.
And, of course, there's cum everywhere. Including the ceiling.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"......" She has no words as she stands in the door way staring at the remains of her apartment and couch. Finally, she clears her throat to get their attention "Had fun did we?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm sorry Jackal... but it seems you will have to wait for your request... as I am going to drive all of them to clean up my home which they have trashed..."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
They all sit their for a while until he carefully moves the sisters off of him and redresses "Alright girls I'm off. I'll be back in a few hours at most and possibly have a new bitch for you both to have fun with. See ya later." He says as he walks out the door locking it as he leaves. He walk to hanks and over to the job board.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[And? What do you do next?]

1. Capture Lizan male. Look for fem. Eid. in blue. Reward: 1000 Cs.
  2. Capture male elf. Look for M. Dj. in red. Reward: 2000-2500 Cs.
  3. Slave training help required. Look for Inc. in yellow. Reward: Negotiable
  4. Pain House spot open. Look for Ult. in black leather. Reward: Negotiable

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ugh... it's not always as simple as that. But fine. You take these for now and get it all ready... I'll see if I can't find someone dreaming to possess to come get its ground up state."

Handing the pouch back, he'd continue trusting his slave as he searched outward to find anyone dreaming... anyone hopefully exposed enough to attack and possess.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Now that I think about it, sleepers are really easy to possess. o_O]

He manages to find a female Lizan sleeping with a child, a male who had fallen asleep while skinning an animal, and a sleeping Lizan couple.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The large male would likely be a good idea, knowing well hunters carried more status. He could use the couple, but he needed a body that wouldn't fail if he were forced to fight again. Slipping out, he'd try to possess the big male... all while hoping to find knowledge in his mind that could get the village to eat all at once. Heck, the animal could be his way in...