The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The weak lizan was making it difficult, but at least his own skill was paying off. But taking the boar on directly would be foolish even with its wounds currently. Turning he cursed and rushed to one of the trees, hoping to leap up and onto it high enough to escape harm. Losing this body would ruin his entire plan!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright baby. Get ready for a real ass pounding!" He growls into her ear before rearing back and brutally slamming his knots into her ass as he continues to fuck her hard and fast, panting like an animal as he ruts her ass.

They groan in disappointment as he covers them in his cum. "We wanted it insiiiiide!" The upper one groans. "Yeah! Killjoy!" The lower one agrees, before rolling out from under the other imp. Both spring to their feet with a grin. "I'm Irina, and she's-" The other imp cuts in. "Her twin sister, Lorina!" She says, grinning as she sticks her hand out.

[Uuuugh you rolled a fucking 2. RIP.]
[Lizan STR: 15 + 2 = 17]
[Boar STR: 25 + 7 - 7 = 25]

His foot snags on a vine just as he turns, and he stumbles forward. Suddenly, he hears a loud squelch as he's jerked forward, followed by an intense, piercing pain that radiates from his midriff. Looking down, he sees the blood-covered horn of the boar sticking out right below his chest, and can already feel the Lizan's soul slipping away.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It was just Colahr's luck. It always was, having something killing or beating him. Whether it was some advanced elf or some stupid boar, he never caught a break. Not for longer than a minute. He was hands down the unluckiest demon in the entire universe. The lizan had been such a bitch that a wounded boar had struck him and had single-handed lay started draining the life from him?

Fucking mortals. They're always the same. Hold on and fight! Earn your fucking life and live to get your own bitch! Have some ambition!

Having the lizan draw the knife, he'd try to let out a garbled cry. Even if his demand for the lizan to fight failed, he'd buy Robar time while the others searched for their fallen lizan. If he could hold on and not die like a bitch, the lizan could maybe even be saved and feel accomplished. Even if it was Colahr doing the fucking work.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Welp, too late. The Lizan's body can only weakly manage to get the knife about a centimeter or two into the boar's thick hide, before his body falls limp, the soul gone, leaving the body a useless hunk of meat. Useless in life, useless in death. With a snap, his mind is forced back to his own body, and he finds Robar next to him, rolling in the dark mud to try and get his scales as black as possible.

[On the upside... At least he died like Robert Baratheon. :p
Also, I gotta sleep.]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Watching Robar for a moment, Colahr grumbled as he was returned to his body and adjusted.

"Well... now I know why he was a worthless guard. Fucker couldn't even fight a boar or take a lone tusk. I take it you've had more luck, rolling in the mud like that?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You fight boar alone? You crazy." Robar says, chortling to himself. "Boar always need more than one. Just one is sure death. Also, this camouflage. Do it too if you do not want to get caught and die." He says, wriggling furiously in the mud, going nearly invisible as the dark mud hides him in the forest floor.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He takes Lorina's hand and puts a polite kiss on it. "Nice to meet both of you. I am Gaknar your new master, but just call me Gaknar, and dont worry once we get back home I'll make sure to make you both look 9 months pregnant once were done." He says with a chuckle "Alright girls let's get going before something not as friendly as an Imp comes along." He says as he leads the back to the city.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans happily, pushing her hips back against him as she takes it deep inside of her ass. Her walls squeeze down tightly on his cocks, eagerly tugging them for the load to come.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oooh gentleman!" Irina says, grinning.
"Why thank you, Mr. Gaknar! Now lead the way!" Lorina smiling and blushing a little.

Jackal pounds away furiously for a few minutes before leaning over her again. "Fuck, baby I'm gonna cum! Can I do it inside? Please?" He growls into her ear, not letting up as he ruts her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! Yes! Spray it inside! Give it all to me!" She cries out while being on the edge of her own orgasm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"F-fuck! Ah!" He moans loudly before ramming his dicks deep into her and cumming, spraying his load deep into her ass as he reaches down and furiously jerks her off, trying to make her cum too. His output is nothing to sneeze at either, giving her a nice, warm, cum filled belly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cries out in bliss and blows her load all over the floor, her cock throbbing as her massive output makes an ever growing puddle of cum on the floor that washes over their feet in mere seconds!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jackal pants heavily as he recovers from his orgasm before lifting Phorsaal up and leaning her against the door. "Whoo. That was... Wild..." He murmurs into her ear, his furry chest pressed against her back as he kisses her neck.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You... really need... to work on your self control mister. you can't just... keep jumping me like that!" She says with a chuckle "It is bad for business."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? How's that figure?" He asks in a mild tone, trying to hold back a laugh. "Partners have to keep each other satisfied with business, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, but while we are in here fucking, our new slaves are just out there on the stage completely unwatched and helpless...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snorts. "People around here know not to fuck with my slaves. They'll be fine." He murmurs, kissing her neck. "And why do you smell vaguely of chocolate?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of... of chocolate?" She says rather confused "Is that a remark on the color of my skin? Because I admit... I did go for a chocolate brown color, which you obviously like!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, chocolate does smell good..." He murmurs, chuckling. "Aaand the fact that you happen to have chocolate coloured skin is merely a coincidence." He says, smacking her butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then I have no idea why I smell like chocolate to you." She wiggles her hips a bit "Mind pulling out... this door isn't the most comfortable thing around."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh... Sure." He murmurs before squeezing his knots out with a loud slurp, leaving her ass gaping. "Oh. Wow. I can see all the way in there..." He murmurs, his clawed finger entering her gaped asshole and gently scraping along the walls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers and quickly stand up, pulling her ass away from him "yea, and that is your fault... please don't do that, it is really creepy" She mutters while folding her wings around her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles. "Sorry, couldn't resist." He murmurs before walking out and dragging the slaves in one by one. "Alright... So apart from the orc, who do you wanna start training first?" He asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think the Lizans will be easy. They are not the smartest so I am sure just some kind words and affection should do the trick right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Probably. Depends on what tribe they come from. How do you tell that? The colour of their scales." He murmurs, nudging one of them with his foot. "Black ones are a strength based tribe. Might makes right. The green scales are a trophy based tribe. You need to have a lot of trophies to be considered a good hunter. The brown scales are... Somewhere in between. I try to avoid catching brown scales if I can. They can be a bit annoying to train." He says.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As the reach the city he leads them to his apartment. "Alright ladies welcome home." He says as he opens the door and let's the Imps in. "Ok here obviously is the living room/kitchen, and through that door is the bedroom and bathroom and that concludes the grand tour." He says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... lets see what we are working with!" She leans down and lifts one of their shirts to get a look at what scales they are hiding below...and size up her tits.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. Small place." Irina says, looking around.
"It's still a roof over our heads, sister dear. Be grateful for that." Lorina says, rolling her eyes and hopping onto the couch before spreading her legs. "Now... I believe I remember something about being stuffed full of cum?" She asks, grinning.

She lifts off the leather band holding her tits in to reveal dark green scales and D cup breasts.
"Oh! Perfect!" Jackal says, grinning before he rushes all the slaves to a different room, leaving only the sisters behind.
"And now... We wait until they wake up. Any questions, deary?" Jackal asks, his eyes fixed on the two Lizans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... so we have green scales. Which means we need trophies to make them submit correct? What can we use to impress them"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Hold on..." He says before walking out. He comes back with a large boar skull and hangs it on the wall behind him. "To them, these boars generally hold a pretty high rank, trophy wise. To kill one of them is like... Woaaaaah this guy's crazy strong! Child's play for a demon, of course." He says, drawing up two chairs for them to sit.