The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[If the bigger place thing was aimed at Colahr, don't worry. I know.]

Making his way quietly to the hut, Colahr would give small nods of greeting to others. He just had to buy time and scout the place out. The big bonfire would likely make a place for a feast... he just had to find a reason to form an orgy or something along those lines to get everyone to eat at the large bonfire. Entering the hut, he finally began to tap into the lizan's language to ensure he could at least speak it at a minimum level. All while of course speaking aloud in their native tongue.

"I am home."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
An hour passes. And another. And another. Around four hours later, they're still sitting in the tree with not an orc in sight.
"Well fuck. Looks like nobody is out today or something..." Jackal grumbles before giving Phorsaal a long look. "Wanna fuck to pass the time?" He asks, grinning.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
An empty house greets him. Apparently the poor fool lived alone.
The hut is small and shaped like a square with rounded edges. The floor is dirt, and there is nothing but a roll of bedding and a few hunting trophies on the walls.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Thats a good question what would Melkor know about Sin City that he could show Dyna?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The two imps stiffen, then with a moan, drop to the ground and start to furiously finger themselves, moaning as they try to work off the effects of the lust bomb. They have fallen to their knees in such a way that their legs are spread wide, revealing their assholes and pussies, and their faces are pressed into the dirt as they moan.

[Uhhhhh..... Fuck. I never thought about any landmarks or something. :| Well... Make up something. If you can't, I'll handle it.]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Lizan really seemed to disappoint, the male moving around the empty hut. But it meant all he'd need to do would be find someone and fuck them into his mate. Turning and making his exit, he'd look for any lizan that might appear single... picking through the possessed body's mind to put names and knowledge of his targets to use.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With the imps drowned with lust. He walks with a grin up behind both of them. "Well. Well. Look at my luck today two very horny Imps ripe to fuck." He drops his pants reveling his foot and a half long horse cock and presents it at full mast to the Imps "You know I could go for a good fuck right about now.... but theirs a catch. If you two want to get off you'll both will have to give your selves to me. What do you say?" He says to the horny Imps as his cock twitches with excitement.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There are a few single ladies in the Lizan's mind, one of whom happens to be quite fetching, with a rather curvy body.
Except...
From what he could glean from the Lizan's primitive mind, a mate could be had only if one was good at hunting. And this guy... Was just a guard. And he happened to be a guard because he sucked at hunting. Colahr manages to find a rather humorous event in the Lizan's mind that involved him getting caught in his own trap. Twice.

The imps look over their shoulder at him, then his dick, then at each other. As one, they turn and jump him!
The imp on the right goes for his dangling cock, and the other goes right for his balls, two fingers ramming into his prostate as they push him over, the one who had jumped first immediately impaling herself on his dick. The other gets to work greedily sucking his balls and madly fingering him, rubbing his prostate hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"the moment we start is the moment someone will come along. you do realize we could just move around ourselves and find some orcs right? I can go invisible you know... makes it real easy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well we could start... Turn invisible, and when someone comes along, drop the rock on them." Jackal says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head "No thanks Jackal, I would rather get this done first lest we get jumped or something mid fuck."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Seeing the failure of a black scale, Colahr simply rolled his eyes. He at least knew what he was working with. Heading outside, he'd move to relax near the bonfire as best someone could while being a failure of a male... all while letting his lust aura into the air. It was subtle, but he knew that the gathering spot was perfect to start playing his hand from. With a species as horny as the lizan, he was going to make his strengths work. All, of course, while providing any homosexual and female lizan a show of his possessed body in some nice firelight...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fiiiine. Buzzkill..." He mutters, rolling his eyes.
About ten minutes pass before he gets too bored to keep his mouth shut. "You know how kids sing about two kids kissing in a tree? Well, I got a better one! Porky and Mutt; waiting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G! First comes cum, then comes kisses and maybe a BLOODY FUCKING ORC!!" He yells.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He manages to sit by the fire for all of ten minutes before a large, burly male comes over. "Hey! Get to work, kanjus!" He says, pushing the smaller male over.
From what Colahr can gather, kanjus is an insult in their language, something that translated roughly to 'useless fucking prick'.
"Get some wood for the fire! That's all you're good for, anyway!" The male growls, kicking him hard in the butt to push him towards the forest.
Real charmer, this guy...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Becaaause I can't think of anything funny that starts with P and rhymes with your name. Plus..." He pokes her butt. "You're porky." He says, grinning and winking.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Pushed away and forced to go get wood, Colahr cursed his selection of a body. But he knew what he was going to do. A short walk, a sturdy branch picked up, and a hard rock were all he needed to craft a wooden spear. He was going to improve the lizan's standing, even if the village was going to be raided for goods and slaves soon and, if profitable enough, Colahr would take the lizan back to his world and use him as a personal body for raiding the lizans. Maybe turn him into a legendary menace...

Regardless, he stalked low with the spear... he had to combine his powers with this lizan if he wanted to get prey. Maybe he'd find a different tribe lone hunter or gatherer... bringing a concubine back to the hut would likely be a huge success!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[He already had a spear, but whatever.]

Stalking through the woods, he manages to come upon a large boar. The porker is huge, easily five feet in height. He's huge, fat, and would make a meal large enough to feed the whole tribe for days! The only thing he'd have to be careful about was not getting gored by the large, thick tusks.

The pig is currently stripping the leaves off a bush, chowing them down with abandon. He hasn't even noticed Colahr yet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will slap you silly if you keep calling me Porky...." She says with a sigh "If it gets you to shut up, I will go down and look for some orcs."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh do go ahead and-!" He suddenly shuts up, his ear flicking as a slow grin spreads across his face. "Looks like my beautiful singing attracted some birds..." He whispers with a grin on his face before slowly fading from view.
A few minutes, later, a male and female orc burst into the clearing. "I heard someone yelling here! I swear!" The female yells, before they catch sight of the imp. "Well hell-oooo there!" The female says, chuckling as she walks closer to the illusion, the male chuckling as he moves closer as well.
A couple of steps later, they're within range, but they only have one rock!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Now he has two!]

The boar being unaware was a good sign... one he knew he could use. Getting gored wouldn't be good... so he carefully pulled himself into one of the nearby trees. He didn't need to go high, one hand and his legs wrapping to help hold him as he raised the new spear in one hand. He had the best angle and gravity to aid since he'd throw downward... and so he threw the spear one-handed toward the boar's plump neck. If he scored a hit, the spear wouldn't kill... but it'd likely hinder and put the boar into a confused state. If that happened, he could turn his knife or proper spear on the fat prize!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Thinking quickly, she lets the rock go so it falls on the orc at the same time she makes the imp pop into a bright explosion of light like the rabbit, hoping to stun the female long enough for a capture.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The spear strikes home, and with a loud screech, the boar jerks away before taking off into the forest, the spear snagging on low-hanging vines and slowing it down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The rock falls on the male's head and he groans, falling to his knees, his eyes screwed shut, right as the female shrieks in pain when the imp explodes.
Jackal quickly leaps at the male, tackling and wresting him to the ground, leaving the female to Phorsaal.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The plan working was a nice change. Grasping his spear from his back, the demon kept from the tree and used his momentum to drop at and hopefully drive the proper spear through the boar's skull. With luck, his host would learn a thing or two... but he wasn't very hopeful of this body being anything more than a vessel for him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal jumps down on the female, wrestling her to the ground while calling out her staff and holding it up against the orcs back to drain her strength.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately, the Lizan isn't as powerful as he thought, and the boar moving just fast enough to make Colahr hit the ground a few feet away from the pig!

[10+8 = 18]
[17+6-5 = 18]

The orc is still strong enough to throw her off, which places her a few feet away from her, the orc now snarling at her as she charges.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The orc suddenly jerks to a stop, then grins at her. "Well hel-lo sexy! Where did you come from?" She asks, grinning and stripping the illusion naked with her eyes.
Behind her, Jackal has already finished with the male, the passed out orc lying on his face in the dirt.