The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Ah whatever i'll just haft to buy you some nicer clothes I know a neat clothing store...the clerk is really nice!" Melkor said remembering the last time her went to get new clothes. He said coming outta the bathroom with a pretty snazzy suit black and yellow seemed to have been the theme but it was plaid on the coat of the suit, due to his darker skin tone he really made the colors pop which was a plus. "Right then shall we?" Melkor says extending his arm so she may take it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My... Clothes are... Nice enough...?" Dyna murmurs, looking down at her dress as she takes his hand. "I don't wanna look like a slut..." She murmurs.

"Shut it, Porky." He says, laughing and skipping ahead to avoid the inevitable punch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mutt is still better than porky!" He says, grinning and giving her a butt bump as they walk.
Eventually, they reach the portal without incident.
"Ah. Back again, children? Hmm. How are you enjoying your slave, Eidolon?" The Gatewatcher asks, chuckling.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor laughs to himself "What? you think i'm just gonna put you into some questionable clothing?" Melkor asked with a laugh before looking to her and smirking "Well your right but have it your way I wont force you to slut it up...now on with the tour!" Melkor says walking out of the building with her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks..." She says, looking around as they walk about. "So... Like... What are all the major attractions and stuff?" She asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very much so, honored watcher, she has made a fine addition to my home and is lovely company to have around both intimate and casual. I thank you for asking."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and waves them through, and they soon find themselves in the familiar greenery of Trondheim.
"Well... Same ol' trick?" Jackal asks.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Then there's the solution. Let me just get this body ready..."

Carefully moving to bind his possessed lizan, he'd make it difficult by rolling onto his stomach. It gave Robar ample room to control the situation if the possession went bad... but just to be sure he chomped up a mouthful of dirt for their lizan to keep him from screaming. Only then, restrained lightly and eating dirt, would he look at Robar and slowly ease out. Possessing his slave was hopefully going to go easy... at least so he could sit on and keep their hostage secure while he picked Robar's memories for the plant...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, we can give it a shot. I don't think they would have learned by now, but you never know. Going to the well too often and all that." She starts looking around for a good sized rock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Robar winces as Colahr enters his mind, and Colahr can feel him searching along with him. "Something... With M...." He hears Robar think to himself.
Well that narrowed it down to about three plants.
"There. Morgrot. Sleep for days, it seems. Nasty pain in head when wake." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right..." He mutters, searching along with her. He comes back with a melon shaped like a large watermelon. "Here we go. Perfect..." He says, laying the trap and climbing into the tree.

The Gatewatcher nods and waves him on towards the city.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The quick digging had provided the plant they needed. It'd work well to leave the lizans who did wake up disoriented. Slipping back out to his own body, he moved to pin their captive and start forcing his mind back against the victim.

"Once I pass out, unbundle him. I'll take his body, fuck a lizan slut or two, and scout out where they're mostly cooking. You gather the Morgrot for all of them. We'll be rolling in lizan holes in no time... whether it's a pussy or an ass is up to our luck."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's still there, absorbed in her book, and doesn't even notice him enter the bar.

The second time is easier, the Lizan unable to offer up much resistance.
"Yes... I go gather morgrot. May take time. Not season." Robar says, walking away.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fact his hostage was conforming to him was great... maybe he'd keep the black-scaled male to use as a personal body in this world. But free again, he had other things to worry about. He'd use his captive's memories to find where he lived and make his way back. It was time to make some fun in the tribe... and to prepare his grand plan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She looks up at him. "Oh. That was quick." She says before sniffing the air. "I... Suppose you stumbled on one of their mating ceremonies?" She asks, chuckling.

[You don't have space for more slaves. Buy a bigger place.]

It seemed his host lived in a hut a few meters away from the center of the camp, where there was a burning bonfire. The Lizans greet him as he walks past them, none of them suspecting a thing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mass orgies usually are." She says, chuckling and plunking a bag down on the table before getting up to leave, taking her Lizan slave with her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There seems to be only one new job, which stated that he was to catch a female human.

[I think I'll stop here for today. I'm irritating myself by continuing.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(That's cool)

Seeing none that he was interested. With a shrug he walked out of hanks and made his way out into the wastelands in search for an imp or two.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmmm, so they like small captive things that are helpess right? How about a male imp this time?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
After a long search, he finds a pair of female imps walking next to each other. They're both identical, from behind, with large curvy rumps and wavy brown hair. They're both about the same size too, standing at around 3 feet tall.

"Yep. That works." Jackal murmurs from the tree.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She conjures up the illusion, a petite male imp with a large throbbing member all wrapped up and stuck in an orcish trap. She climbs up the tree and sits with Jackal before making them and their hanging rock invisible.