The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(I appreciate that pun *claps*)

Seeing the unoccupied ass of the female. He walks over and and starts pushing his dick into the asshole of the female. "Mind if I join in?" He says as he pushes in more of his cock into the female.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Considering she had been a happy, cock-riding rape snake a few seconds ago... it was leaving Colahr a bit puzzled that she acted so immature over her ass getting called fat. Raising a brow, he slowly rose to his feet rather shakily before his tail moved out to clasp at some rock on the ground for balance.

"Sorry if I'm not a giant snake person... we incubi tend to, you know... not be under our partners? If you want someone huge, the only thing too much bigger are a group of demons that would turn your whole body into a condom. You didn't even give me your name and I made sure to make you full and crying out in ecstasy. Demon or not, you at least can stop caring about what I called your ass after how I fucked it, can't you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans loudly and leans over the male before reaching back to spread her ass cheeks and lift her tail straight up in the air, practically inviting him to ram his dick straight into her ass.

"Meeeh whatever. You're still a weak little pussy." She says, rolling her eyes before turning and pushing him down again before sitting on him. "See? You can't even move me." She says, laughing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her 'curvy' ass pinning him again, he didn't even bother minding that he couldn't move her. Instead, his right hand moved around to push into her sloppy cunt and lean in to raise a brow at her.

"I thought my job was to fuck you, not move you... but if you want stronger, I bet there's potions and the like back home that I could take that'd make me a big behemoth who could handle you like a cocksleeve."

Fingering deep and slow, his free hand moved to gently rest on her slightly bulged stomach.

"But if I was that strong, I wouldn't give a fuck how you felt... so it's either the weak me who was more than willing to help you feel great, or it's the monster of a male who'd make you unable to think of anything but being impaled. If you want, give me your name and I'll make sure to come back once I've got some training done... unless you'd be willing to risk coming back and seeing what my world has to offer of your own free will. If you don't swear yourself to me, you can always return..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmhm. Bold one, aren't ya?" She muses, rubbing his nose with a finger. ".... Very well. My name is Saria. And yours, horny little demon?" She asks, grinning as she leans forward over him, her tits hanging in front of his face.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grin on his face he pushes his cock into the female. With a chuckle he starts bucking his hips as he reaches around and takes her breasts into his hands and starts massageing her breats.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a sweet cry as her ass is filled, moaning like a slut as he thrusts away while groping at her breasts. The male below her seems to be intent on his pleasure alone, ramming into her pussy as fast as he can, his teeth bared as he grunts with exertion.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He leans foward onto the slutty Lizan and puts kiss on her neck. "Your such a slut, just inviting any dick to fill your holes." He says while grunting. With his left hand he starts pinching her nipple while he keeps on groping her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a happy little chirp and squeezes his dick inside her ass as her tongue hangs out, her face crossing into one of bliss from being so utterly filled in both holes. The male spanks her ass, growling something into her ear. The spank makes her ass tighten up even more, and she starts panting, nearing her orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Colahr."

Taking even more bold steps, the horny little demon moved to finger her a bit more firmly. Those large tits and her lovely body made him certainly wish he was the big hulking brute who could manhandle her into a cocksleeve. But as he boldly kissed her, his smirk faded into a more casual smile.

"I'll tell you what... I'll look into getting some potions to beef up and make me stronger. In exchange, you can summon me with an offering of either your body or some poor victim. Think of it as an inter-dimensional booty call... or dick call. I can ravish you and let you no longer have to worry about trying to weed out some studs from the lizans, you can help me get off and trade me an occasional soul to sell off. It's a pretty great deal, Saria... and I certainly don't mind having to pay the healer a visit if it means I can fuck you like before. We also won't have to deal with all the gagging, me tracking you down, or any of the boring stuff."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She taps her chin with a clawed finger. "Hmm... Let me think about it..." She murmurs, looking down at him for a long while.
"I can trade you Lizans. We have too many of those around her already. My kind... My kind is off limits. There are far too few of us as it is without some demon coming in and reducing the population even more." She says sternly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That sounds reasonable... besides, I won't need anymore of your kind if I've got you to handle my cock from time to time."

Leaning in, he'd kiss her deeply and only part once he'd exchanged an ample supply of saliva. A small smile formed, tilting his head toward Robar.

"I need you to set my friend there free so we can get going... but I think you and me will make a great team. Maybe I'll look into a potion to help you find methods to reproduce... even if the naga come out smaller and take a bit longer to grow, I'd think our world has a way to turn you into breeders. Consider it a favor, alongside all the fucking you're buying with those lizan."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor pondered what to do next as he walked thorough out the streets of Sin City, he could check up on Dyna yet he still had plans to go check out that arena and see about signing up for the event. Yet he was certain that he may need some training and some enhancements, luckily he still knew the location of where that fellow doctor was located maybe he could pay Melkor to run some more tests maybe even specific enhancements...it was certainly worth as try but first he needed to check on his lovely elf Dyna and give her that tour. Once he had decided on what to do he marched in the direction on his apartment.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her head jerks back a bit when he kisses her, then she hesitantly returns the kiss.
"I suppose so. If you do find something, let me know." She says, standing up to step away from him before unbinding Robar and slithering out of the clearing without a backwards glance.
"..... Told you... We no catch Naga. Naga catch us..." Robar says forlornly.

When Melkor gets back to his apartment, he finds Dyna just coming out of the shower, toweling herself off and cleaning out her ears. Her eyes widen when she sees him. "Oh. Hey. Don't. Just took a bath." She says, quickly getting dressed before he has a chance to make a move. "Ahem... Anyway, what's up? You were gone pretty long." She says.

[Going to sleep.]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Now free and with a new deal, he could only chuckle at Robar's statement.

"We're lucky we got caught by such an awesome fuck. She might be our key to catching one far down the road."

Getting up and redressing, he'd gather his gear before looking to the lizan.

"Gather your things... we aren't done here yet. Let's find some lizans to either enslave, steal from, or scope out for another day."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing her near orgasm his pace increases as well as his massageing and pinching. He takes the time to look over to where the herm was to see if she open once he is done.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Robar grumbles and picks up his stuff, pulling his loincloth over his dick before turning to Colahr.
"What now?" He grunts, clearly expecting him to lead this time.

With a loud scream of pleasure, the Lizan female cums, her ass squeezing down hard around his dick as she wrings it for its cum.
The herm is still occupied, unfortunately, but the male looks like he's about to finish.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Now? Now we head back... maybe pay some rural humans a visit. Unless, of course, you know where some lizan sluts are? Or just some rival tribe we could rob? Get some pillage and bitches for your master? Not to mention I'd let you have one of you ever wanted a threesome with your mate..."

Part of Colahr wondered what the lizan was thinking. They'd survived an encounter that often left his kind dead or as forced sex toys for days... all with them coming out with a deal. Surely he'd earned some trust beyond just the scrawny and sex-loving demon.

"If you're not up to raiding, then we head back and you tell your wife why we're coming back and your dick smells like naga cunt."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She no blame me. Happen to her too. Male." He grumbles. "Fine... We go look for more... Let us hope we no meet Basilisk. Or we really go bye bye this time..." He mutters, leading the way deeper into the forest.

He leads him in a seemingly random pattern around the woods, checking the trees and muttering to himself after an hour or so.
Eventually, he stops. "Rival camp. Half hour." Then, he points up into the trees. "Guards. How take out?" He asks.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The idea the guards were in the trees was definitely impressive. It also gave him an idea.

"We capture them... let me possess one. Then I use his body to scout while you interrogate the other and keep my body safe. Or we kill one and capture the other. Not sure how your kind breaks... nor if you've got the stomach to do it, what with you being a hunter."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Robar eyes the tree up and down. "Guard no in this tree... But... If you... Possess... Long fall. Bone break." He says, holding up a twig and snapping it in half.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"You think they'd believe one of their own fell out of a tree that easily? Seems a bit... odd. I figured I could possess him and enter the village... not throw him to his death."

Gently clasping one of his knives, the demon looked ahead and upward, finally looking to Robar.

"Fine. I'll possess one and throw him to the ground... let's just hope he doesn't die from falling out of trees so tall..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No die. But bone break. Screaming." He says, nodding. "But wait... Let me try something." He says, wandering around and gathering up sticks, leaves, and vines, stripping off both fresh and dead leaves from branches to make what looks like a large heap of leaves, all tied together, which he puts over his head, now looking like a very large piece of shrubbery. "When fall, I throw this under. Maybe soften blow." He says, shrugging.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Rolling his eyes, Colahr shrugged.

"Whatever. If he starts screaming, you better shut him up so I can keep taking down the rest. Lead the way... we don't want to spend all day standing around and risk that basilisk finding us..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Robar nods and walks, almost comical in appearance thanks to the shrubbery. Yet at the same time, if he stopped, Colahr had to look carefully to make sure he was still looking at Robar and not a very large shrub.

He stops a few meters away, and pulls close by the wrist. "Tree with red fruit. Guard inside. First we get a closer, then try to possess." He whispers, pointing at a tree a fair distance away.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if Robar looked silly, he had to admit having a hunter had some perks. Even if he wasn't a soldier, he could sneak them around. The fact the guard was ahead only led Colahr to huddle a bit closer and gently clasp Robar to let him lead.

"Yeah, I got it... we better not mess up, or things will turn bloody..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods before moving ahead a little more, hiding Colahr as he walks. When they're close enough, he taps him on the shoulder. "When I say, you possess him while I run to throw this under. If he fall, I catch him." He says.
After a few minutes, he pokes him. "Now!" He hisses before running right at the guard.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a loud grunt, he unleashes ropes and ropes of cum into the tight asshole of the female. Once his orgasm clams down he gets up pats te females ass and walks away toward the herm. Sits down nearby and watchs the scene in front of him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It just takes a few more pumps before the male Lizan cums, roaring as he buries his dick inside the herm and giving her a slightly pudgy belly as he blows his load. He pulls away with a satisfied sigh and glances at Gaknar before walking off.

[Gonna sleep. Have a wedding to attend in a few hours. See ya!]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Later have fun)

Seeing the male finish with he herm Gaknar gets up and moves behind the herm and starts to push his cock into her ass. "Well hello gorgeous." He says as he pushes into her ass. "How about we take this somewhere more private?" He says has one of his hands goes to her breasts and the other goes to her cock and starts jerking it off. Now that he's so close to her he finally gets a good look at her.