The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor began to cackle as he let more and more of his inches inside of her, the tightening of her holes merely made it harder for him to pull out so he pushes on! "That's right wring those cocks real tight for me baby keep that up and you'll get your milk sooner than you think!" Melkor said as he sucks on one of her teats roughly while his hand tries to work over that clit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Lizans split off into two, one circling around to cut the bunny off from the front, while the other keeps driving it towards the waiting hunter. The hunter speeds up, actually outrunning the bunny, and stops a few feet away from their tree.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Argh! Fuck you, you fucking bastard!" She growls, moans being forced out of her mouth as her body indulges in the pleasure. Her pussy gets wetter as he teases it, and her nipples harden into pert little cylinders. Her ass jiggles from the force of the thrusting, as do her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bunny squeals again and turns to the right before getting stuck between the hunters. It turns around to try and run away but finds another hunter block it's path. The poor bunny is surrounded by hungry hunters now. At that point, Phorsaal grins and sets off the trop, the bunny popping like a balloon into a bright shining explosion of light!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The hunters shriek and drop their spears, hands covering their eyes as they moan in pain. Jackal springs right out of the tree, jumping on the farthest hunter and knocking it out with the force of his landing, which leaves the remaining one to Phorsaal.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Oh I love it when my mates have a mouth on em...gives me reason to fill that up later such a slutty mouth deserves to be filled with cock!" Melkor says as he continues to buck into her her walls getting more slick which makes him groan, the bed beginning to rock and creak from the sheer power of Melkor's thrusts he looks into the succubus' eyes taking in her expressions. "You look like your enjoying yourself...tell me should I cake you in my semen fill you up or give that dirty mouth of yours some milk" He says his thumb rubbing at her bottom lip.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just cum inside, you worthless piece of trash!" She yells, her holes squeezing him hard as she tries to force him to cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal follows his lead and falls onto the other hunter, calling out her staff and and bonking the hunter on the head with it to knock it out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark. You jumped it from nearly fifteen feet. XD]

The Lizan goes down in a heap, not even managing to get a cry out. "Well! Both females! And cute ones at that!" Jackal says, grinning and rolling them over. "Nice booty too. Hmm. Probably sisters. Ooh! Package deal!" He says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles happily and rolls over her hunter to size her up "yea! These two look great! Everyone loves a little scalie action and if they are sisters... mmm, they would make a great package deal!"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Haha as you wish.." Melkor despite her attempt to try and clamp down on hid dicks continues to pound into her in short bursts his breathing becoming rampant as he squeezes on on of her breasts massaging the both. His balls slap against her lewdly making the entire room sound like nothing but a rough passionate fuck between two horn individuals...except Melkor was enjoying it a bit more...but seeing how wet and how tightly she was clinging on his docks he wasn't so sure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. Now you take that one, and I'll take this one. And then we take em home to sell." He says, grinning and picking up his slave before walking in the direction of the portal.

She moans and grunts as her body is forced to feel pleasure, and her eyes screw shut as she pants. "Come on you floppy dicked rat! Just cum already!" She groans, her holes starting to wring him even harder.

[Off to sleep. School tomorrow.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and lifts up the knocked out lizard "oh boy! I can't wait to see how much we can get for these girls! Don't we have to train them a bit first?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Still buried in the backdoor with his cock bumping around, Colahr moaned into the he gag before it'd slipped free. As much as he hated it, the naga was extremely compatible with his cock... but that also inspired a hardness that didn't falter within her.

"Ha~... if only you'd let me free so I could fuck you harder than my slave there could. R-Robar is good... but I've had a long time to g-get good at reaming holes... y-you have needs... I-I can satisfy you."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Keep that up and I might tie you up like that elf there and give you a lil taste of your own medicine...but but all in due time let's just get ourselves off shall we?" Melkor said as he began to really let her gave it seeing as her depths weren't keen on the idea of letting him pull out he simply battered into her merely getting inches of himself out before plowing back inside. It wouldn't take long for Melkor to reach the point of climax however he looks into the succubus' eyes before seizing into here "Ah fuck take it!" Melkor announces as he shoots his massive loud deep inside her holes his cocks sending an endless amount of cum into her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehh... Yeah we kinda do... Wanna help or leave it to me?" Jackal asks, walking in front of her, the Lizan in a fireman's carry over his shoulder.

He sees a succubus wearing a black shirt that reads "Fuck you!" and tight shorts that hug her curvy ass. She's sitting near the center of the bar, idly flipping through a book.

"Hah!" She smacks the side of his head. "You think you can satisfy me? Please. I know how to get myself off just fine without the aid of a horny demon." She says, chuckling. "You're persistent, I'll give you that..." She muses, pouting as she looks at him. "Alright... Fine." His restraints fall away, and she stands before moving away slightly. "Try anything funny, and I'll bury you. Alive." She says, narrowing her eyes at him.

She groans in pleasure as she's filled up with cum, her holes continuing to wring him dry. After he's done, he has about a minute of rest before she delivers a massive slap right to his face that sends him back onto the bed. "That... Was for disobeying me." Then, she leans in and plants a kiss on the slapped cheek. "And that... Was for a good fuck." She says, chuckling.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Ow! Hey!" Melkor says as the slap echos throughout the room, he looks at her in surprise but raises a brow when she kisses him which makes the big demon chuckle "The pleasure was all mine...literally and figuratively.." He says rubbing his cheek playfully "You have one hell of an swing on yah girl remind me to not get on your moody side!" He says with a laugh giving her a wink as he placed his hands behind his head again stretching some in relaxation after the fuck he had given.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well you technically already did. Now..." She leans over the side of the bed and opens a drawer. He can hear chips clinking as she counts them out, her ass right in the air. After a minute or two, she pops back up and hands him 4000 Cs. "Get out of my house." She says, grinning.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the succubus and with a chuckle he walks over and sits in front of her."I saw you had a job that need to be done mis."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She glances up and looks him up and down. "Hmm. Hello. Sit." She says, flipping the book shut and sitting up straighter. She's got black curly hair with pink highlights, and is a red skinned, curvy beauty. She has eyes that are a light purple. "Right... So I'm looking for a herm, actually. Not a female. Changed my mind about that." She says.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Don't haft to tell me twice catch yah later sweetheart been nice doing business!" He says collecting the money and heading out of the building.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... Nope." She says, shrugging. "Oh wait. You're free to fuck her if you want." She says, smiling a little.

"Byeee Byeee!" She calls out behind him as he leaves. He manages to find his way out of the building and is now on the street.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nearing the portal, he's greeted by the giant metal Gatewatcher. "Greetings, child. What is your business in Teryn?" He asks.

[Going to sleep for an hour or so.]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Colahr had to almost praise the gods when she released him. Even with the threat he'd get buried alive, she'd admitted a few faults. Letting him go meant she needed a nice cock to actually get off. And she'd used both him and Robar to climax... she'd bury him only if he really fucked around.

"Heh... no worries. You want me to fuck your brains out... so let's get to it."

Moving slowly forward, his hands erupted in lust magic as he took her large tits in either hand. Firm, kneading gropes was all he offered as he worked his magic into her chest.

"Turn your ass back this way. I'll accommodate it to my thrusting first... then you can have all the cunt pumping one of my slaves wishes she could have."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can lend a hand, something tells me Khorvis is going to be very busy with Squeaky and Karline for a while" She says with a snicker, setting her lizan over her shoulder with a grunt "Ugh... heavy..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Advice?" The Gatewatcher chuckles. "My only advice is... Hide your weapons. Apart from that, the rest is luck." He says.

She purrs with pleasure as her tits are groped, and bends over, presenting her ass to him. "Go ahead. Fuck me..." She coos, wiggling her butt at him.

"Squeaky, Karline, and everyone else too." Jackal says, chuckling before he extends his hand. "I can carry her. Want me to do it?" He asks.