The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeeelll... Yeah. I suppose." Khorvis mutters.
"Oh for the love of- Fine, Khorvis, I'll come with you. Squeaky too." Karline says, rolling her eyes.
"Really?" He says, beaming.
"Pack instincts... He's going to want someone with him all the time." Karline says, sighing.
"Like a wolf!"
"Like a baby."
"..... Ouch. Why so snarky today?"
"Dark elves in a nutshell, baby."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you Karline and you too Squeaky. Keep him a happy puppy until I get back... though I imagine once he starts stroking of Jolen he won't want to stop" She gives him a wink and nods to Jackal "Alright, shall we get going?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Khorvis blows her a raspberry as he walks off with Karline, a bit of a spring in his step.
"Yep. Might as well..." He murmurs, beckoning for her to follow as he leads her to the gates.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks at his side with a smile on his face "I am looking forward to this! All new girls to break into the rythm!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... How about focusing on getting a new place, hmm? It's already cramped in your apartment. And the couch looks like it's gonna break any minute." Jackal says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I meant for our business Jackal. I am working on the house thing... slowly... since Khorvis keeps taking more and more money...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah. Guy after my own heart." Jackal says, chuckling and bumping her hips with his. "On the upside, if he wins... Bling bling cha-ching, mothafocka!" He says, laughing at his own silliness.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs loudly, patting his back "My goodness! you are just a silly person aren't you? Ah well... it is true in the end! 50 thousand chips... that would solve a lot of problems and then some!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. More stuff is always good. New house is best. So... How do you like him so far? Khorvis, I mean. As a person." He asks.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Just as she removed the cock ring Melkor was already cumming with a mighty roar Melkor shot his jizz across the room before it was shoved into the ass of the female orc which merely strengthened the shots of his male instrument. It felt as if all the backed up orgasm's combined into one massive and extensive spray of jizz and the orc was taking all of it causing the elf's tongue to hang weakly from his mouth obviously in completely bliss from how good it all felt. Eventually his orgasm would weaken not before giving the orc lady a nice pudgy stomach as his ropes turned into minor squirts before finally finishing, he pulled his hips back finally his legs felt like noodles and he couldn't do anything but babble non sense and groan. Melkor taking a breath finally looked towards the succubus curiously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Khorvis is... well, honestly he isn't that bad. He listens to my words, he is smart enough to know when to act and when to wait for a command. Over all a fine slave but... as a person he worries me. If it was not for the brand on his chest I fear he would simply strike me down and make his own claim in this city. It reminds me painfully of how... weak... I truly am."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and pulls the gag out of his mouth. "Well? How was it?" She chuckles, smirking as her slave groans.

Jackal nods. "Hmm... So why do you keep him around, then? You could just kick him out. Or take him to a shaman, and get his memory wiped before taking him back to his world." Jackal says, shrugging. He was probably testing her...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because, despite all of that, I get the feeling he wouldn't. Oh sure, he likes to be in the spot light and show off here and there... but he doesn't strike me as a leader type. Maybe a second in command but the grand scheme needs to be left to someone else. Beyond that... I find him frustratingly likable."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... A perfect second in command indeed. Anything else?" He asks, looking ahead as they approach the city gates.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not really... what else is left to be said? He fits in here perfectly and i suppose I should just be happy to have him on my side rather than against me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. Now... Let's go get some scalies." He says, chuckling and walking out of the city.
Not long after they exit, are they suddenly attacked by a Ravener!

It's a sort of giant spider, covered in dark green, Armoured plates, with red beady eyes that glare at them. Green poison drips from its fangs as it hisses at them.
Jackal grabs Phorsaal and tosses her behind a rock before jumping behind it as well. "Shit!" He takes a quick peek around the rock before sitting back. "Spiders. I fucking hate spiders!" He groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and hits the floor with a thud "Well... this is awkward... that looks just like the illusion I conjured up on day one of my rise to power... ha, memories." She smiles before blinking "oh right, it's real and trying to kill us... umm... hmm. How do we deal with that thing? Think I could scare it away?"

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor looks up finally able to speak now and gives a lazy smirk "Honestly it feels like I just came after years of blue balls!" He says giving a laugh before smoke pools out of the elf's mouth and Melkor forms before her giving a cheery smile "But overall it was great you sure know how to show a Djinn a good time!" He says giving a hearty laugh.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nope. Definitely not. Raveners don't register fe- Oh shit!" He grabs her and pulls her to him, just as a ball of sizzling acid hits the spot right where she was. "Okay just run for it! Find cover!" He yells, pushing her and breaking into a run for the nearest rock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and shakes her head. "Oh I enjoyed it too... Now... I haven't cum yet, have I?" She coos, giving him the smoky eyes as she beckons him forward with a finger and a sultry grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok!" She runs for it, casting invisibility as she does so, looking for the nearest piece of cover to hide behind.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"I'd be one rude asshole leaving without returning the favor.." Melkor says licking his lips as his two barbed cocks twitch in anticipation ready to have a go at this slutty succubus, he watches her ass as she walks imagining himself impaling her right then and there making his cocks harden getting semi-hard.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Luckily for her, the spider doesn't see her casting the spell, or her disappearing either. She finds a large, tall conical rock, and a hump-shaped rock lying a few feet from each other.

The spider hisses and starts following Jackal, and he yelps, running around in circles and jumping away from the balls of acid that the spider spits at him. "Do something! Throw a fireball or some shit! Aaah!" He yells.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches the hump shaped rock and starts casting a lighting ball, throwing it at the spider the moment it is strong enough to deal some kind of damage.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh my my... So hard already... That simply won't do. Get on the bed." She coos, chuckling.

[PWR: 25 + 6 = 31]
[RES: 20 + 6 = 26]

The ball of lightning hits the spider right in the middle of its abdomen, and it lets out a loud shriek before falling to the floor.
Jackal stops running and pants before slowly walking over and poking it with his foot. "It's dead... Thanks." He grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She fades back into normal vision "Is it really? I figured it would take more than one to kill it...." she mutters, not wanting to get any closer.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Don't haft to tell me twice.." Melkor smirks as he lies back on the bed putting his hands behind his head as his barbed cocks finally reach its 15 inched length, he chuckles as he looks toward the succubus having to move his head slightly to give eye contact "I can't help myself I always get like this when such a lovely specimen such as yourself flaunts around like that.." Melkor says with a low growl his hunger to breed rising as he lays there looking at her. This was great though he was gonna fuck a succubus and get paid later this day was turning out pretty great for Melkor!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The spider suddenly twitches, and Jackal jumps back with a loud yelp. "Okay! Shit! It's just unconscious! Let's haul ass!" He yells, running for the gate, his tail tucked between his legs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The succubus chuckles and walks over to him, her hips swaying. "That so?" She coos, turning at the edge of the bed and bending over before spreading her cheeks, giving him a clear view of both her holes. "So you're saying you wanna fuck this into the dirt?" She coos.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"If I were being blunt.." Melkor says leaning up some as his cocks visibly bead pre at the tips of his cocks as he goes to finish his sentence "Then yes.."