The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Queen coughs and puts a hand over her mouth to hide a laugh as the minister gets publicly roasted.
The arena, however, is not so restrained and bursts out into laughter, with hoots and catcalls flying around the arena like wildfire.
Within a minute, the Queen manages to get her giggles under control, and raises her hands to stall the laughter. "Now... It seems the theory of this being a cheat has been disproved. Continue the match." She says, sitting down.

Khorvis turns, still in wolf form, to the Lizan, who's quivering like a leaf.
"... Boo." He says.
The Lizan shrieks out something that sounds vaguely like "Please don't eat me!" And falls to the floor, crying as she bows to him over and over.
Khorvis' body starts shaking as he tries to control his laughter. "Very well... Now stay there. Right like that. I'll be back." He says, cantering forwards to face to mermaid, who looks extremely surprised at the change of events, and the Orc, who just looks confused. As usual.
"I... Don't suppose you wanna do that too? You've got no chance at this point." He says, chuckling, which sounds more like wardrums coming from his huge chest.
The mermaid looks between him and the orc before slowly lowering her trident and kneeling.
The orc, of course, charges him with a war cry. Khorvis turns and kicks backwards hard enough to send the orc right into a nearby wall, knocking him out instantly.
"Well... Does anyone want bestial sex?" He says, laughing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh don't be a tease dear!" She calls out to Khorvis "Start with the elf though! But do remember, no lasting damage!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Awww! Wait. No buttsex, then?" He says, cantering over to the elf and hiking her ass up with his nose to expose her holes. His dick is already erect, foot long, thick as an arm, and drooling pre as it throbs in the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not on her dear, she is likely far too tight for that!" She walks back to her seat and sits down with a grin, awaiting the show.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh well! Vanilla bestial it is!" He says, shrugging and pinning the elf down before lining his dick up with her pussy and slowly sliding in with a moan that sounds like the world's largest pipe instrument. "Sooooo tiiiiight!" He moans, tongue hanging out as he pants, his tail wagging with happiness.
Without much further ado, he rears back and slowly pumps into the elf, the bitch in question grunting loudly as his dick plumbs her tight pussy, her whole body jiggling with the force of the thrusts from the much larger body above her.
"Well now that's just fucking hot..." Jackal mutters, his dick already hard, and getting even harder as the drone zooms in nice and close.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow... that elf is stretchy to take the whole thing like that... or maybe she just doesn't have the choice?" She unfolds her wings and lets her cock stand up to full mast as her hand moves over and unzips Jacka's pants to let his cock out, which she starts stroking.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Doesn't have a choice, obviously. Doggy doesn't look like he wants to stop anytime soon!" He says, chuckling before he moans at the feeling of her hand on his dick. "You have wonderful hands, I might add." He moans, before his own hand goes to stroke her dick.

Khorvis is happily pumping away at the fresh, tight hole in front of him, blissed out as the elf's walls squeeze and wring his dick reflexively. His knot is already starting to swell, and he looks at Phorsaal with a wink before howling as he buries himself just shy of the knot and cums, his humongous load blasting through the elf. So much does he pump out, that he leaves the elf a twitching, cum-covered mess, with her pussy gaping wide.
"Oookay! Who's next!?" He says, pulling out of the elf and looking at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans happily "You hands are not so bad yourself. Khorvis dear, fish tits next! Save your loyal lizard for the end!" She says with a smirk, stroking Jackal faster.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jackal moans and starts stroking faster, his furry hands feeling like a novel kind of onahole.

"Whoo! Fish tits looks stretchy! Buttsex time!" He says, grinning as the mermaid's eyes widen.
He canters behind her and pins her down like he did the elf before slowly sinking his huge cock into her ass.
The mermaid lets out a long, low moan of mixed pleasure and pain, her whole body shuddering and twitching as Khorvis drives deep into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers in pleasure and rubs the tip of his cock with her palm "Mmm, such a wonderful show!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Khorvis is officially my best friend now..." Jackal groans, panting as he humps against her hand. Suddenly, Karline and Squeaky decide to take over.
Squeaky flutters over and bends over in front of Phorsaal before reaching back and spreading her holes. "Use your choice!" She squeaks, smiling.
Karline on the other hand doesn't even ask, holding onto the seat in front as she sinks down on Jackal's cock, taking it right to the hilt in her ass, which makes both of them moan loudly. They have bent over in such a way that their view of Khorvis fucking the mermaid isn't obstructed, and they can see him driving the mermaid into the dirt with hard, furious thrusts that make her whole body jiggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal licks her lips and grabs Squeaky, pulling her down and sliding her cock straight up the little imps ass "Ooooh! Yes! Good girl squeaky! now ride my cock!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The little imp moans like a slut as her ass is suddenly filled, and starts bouncing up and down on her dick, her body jiggling as it takes her cock right to the hilt, out to the tip, and then slamming right back down.

Khorvis is surprisingly still going, and the mermaid has pretty much passed out at this point after three massive orgasms, and can only squeeze limply.
Eventually, though, the horny wolf slams into her ass one last time before cumming inside, the mermaid moaning louder as her belly bulges out with the giant load.
Then, Khorvis pulls out and canters over to the Lizan, who is still bowing to him. Her ass is raised invitingly in the air, and Khorvis gives Phorsaal a look before tilting his head to her holes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and grabs Squeaky by the hips, holding her down at the base "Be nice dear... shift back and give it to her properly ok? She did submit after all, and were this out of the arena, she would belong to you now!" She then lets go of Squeaky so she can keep bouncing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and rubs his nose along the quivering Lizan's back, which makes her squeak in fear. Then, he gives her a playful lick before lining up his dick with her pussy and slowly sinking in.
The Lizan lets out a high pitched moan of pleasure, and her whole body shakes at the large insertion.

Squeaky on the other hand is bouncing up and down in Phorsaal's lap as if there is no tomorrow, moaning like a happy little slut as her ass is filled over and over.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans out happily and slouches down to give Squeaky even more room to bounce on her cock "Mmm! Such a horny little imp! Keep going Squeaky! I wanna stuff your ass with my cum!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes mistress!" She squeals, bouncing even faster, her ass tightening up hard around her dick to give her even more pleasure.
Beside her, Karline is moaning like a slut as Jackal starts fucking her properly, grunting as he rams hard into her ass.
Down below, Khorvis and the Lizan are moaning as he gently thrusts his large cock into her, going deeper with each thrust, the Lizan slowly grinding back against him, her plush little butt rubbing his balls as he fucks her nice and slow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal starts thrusting up to meet Squeaky every time she comes down, getting her cock in a bit deeper and a bit harder with every thrust. Her hands move up to grope Squeaky's small breasts as her pleasure begins to boil.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeaks in pleasure with every thrust, her eyes rolling back into her head as her tongue lolls out. Her ass suddenly tightens like a vice as she suddenly cums, moaning loudly as femcum squirts all over Phorsaal's legs.
Down in the arena, the Lizan is moaning like a slut as Khorvis rolls her over and continues the gentle fuck, her belly bulging as she takes his dick, her fingers curled in his fur. Slowly, he picks up the pace, starting to rut her. After a few minutes, he can't hold on anymore, and with a loud howl, he cums, bloating the Lizan till she looks like she's heavily pregnant before pulling out and hosing her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a final cry of bliss, she hits orgasm, flooding Squeakies ass and stomach with her massive load. Wave after wave of thick hot cum pours into her small body, bloating her out rapidly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
At almost the same time, the rest of the arena cums, moans filling the air as the demons get themselves off to the three bestial fucks in a row, as well as the sight and sound of the other horny demons getting their rocks off.
With a snarl, Jackal too rams deep into Karline's ass before cumming, his hips jerking as they try to force his dick in as deep as possible. When he's done, he sits back down with Karline in his lap and a satisfied sigh. "Whew. Khorvis does good work..." He murmurs, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sits back while hugging Squeaky "yes... yes he does... just won a fixed round... again. "

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. The guy's pretty good. Speaking of which... Where were we supposed to head today? I forgot..." Jackal mutters sheepishly.

[Forgot another thing. Which fight of Khorvis' is this? Third or fourth?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Third fight I think]

"We were going to go out and get some lizans to jump start your stand again, remember? Something foolish enough to fall for illusions."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh right. Right..." He mutters.
Khorvis comes up with a grin on his face, and a heavy looking bag in his hand. "There ya go! 3000 credits in the bag! Am I awesome, or am i awesome!?" He says grinning and doing a funny little dance.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She catches the bag and puts it under her wing, clapping her hands after that "Oh how wonderful dear. I do say that was teh best show yet!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... Kinda liked my first show..." He muses, rubbing his chin.
"Yeaaaah I wasn't there for that. Coming, Phorsaal?" Jackal asks.
"Ooh. Where are you going?" Khorvis asks.
"Teryn. Reptile land."
"Ooh! Can I come?" He says, grinning.
"Uhhhhh.... That's... Not up to me to decide..." Jackal mutters, looking at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm sorry dear, but this is a business trip, not one for pleasure. Besides, you need to rest up after that fight and I also want you to watch over the girls since I am not heading home. Besides, you still need to grope Jolen's crotch, remember?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, but... Oh come on! I've never seen anything beyond Earth and this place!" He whines. "And now I'm kinda torn between going back home and coming with you..." He mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She folds her arms over her chest "If not me and not you, who is going to look over the girls? Felicia might fill the roll of team mom very well, but she can't actually keep them safe now can she? Besides, we are just going to be fooling them with illusions dear. Surely that doesn't sound very interesting..."