The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Colahr was more than happy to oblige, pulling her close as he thrusted slowly but deeply into her messy backdoor. His tail whisked around them, pushing deep into her cunt and starting to scoop out Robar's spunk. Of course with her held tightly by her tits, he picked up a nice ass-fucking pace as he gently nipped at her neck.

"Let's clean that cunt while I poke around back here... let my lust magic pour into your chest and spread. I'm going to have you screaming in pleasure!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haah~! I could just stop it if I wanted to, but it just adds so much!" She says, her ass and pussy tightening up hard around his dicks as he thrusts into her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Damn right it does!"

Thrusting harder against the naga's ass, he'd wrestle her backward and atop him, letting gravity help him team her ass from below. The tightening cunt was finally free of Robar's seed, the tailcock pushed right back on and started fucking her far faster than his nubbed rod was widening her backdoor.

"You really are great at taking my dick... its a shame I can't keep your ass!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's heavyyy!! Her weight almost crushes his smaller frame, but she doesn't hesitate, riding him right into the dirt! "Oh yeah! Mm! These are good dicks for sure! Never had someone so eager!" She says happily, bouncing up and down, her ass slapping against his pelvis with bruising force. There was a pretty good chance he wasn't going to be walking straight tomorrow...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Thank God. Also very humid. Hope you brought mosquito repellent. :p ]

He's hit by a wave of humidity as he enters the jungle, and the sounds of the tropical forest fill the air. Somewhere off to his right, he can hear a stream, and to the left, he can hear the very faint sound of what seems to be... Drumbeats?

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Hearing the dum beats and deciding that it's probably a village. With shrug he starts to walk toward the dums very carefully and using an illusion spell to mask his Warhammer on his back to look like a backpack.

(Not sure if I can do that)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if he walked funny, the crushing weight and snake bitch was going to get his full cock and dominating rut. Thrusting upward as his tail pushed for her womb, he moved to clasp her nipples. Squeezing and tugging, he grunted as his small tail pushed out a nice thick spurt inside her as a reward for her eagerness.

"Th-that so?! Never had a girl squeeze me this tight and hungrily! You must be c-compatible... a destined m-meeting!"

Thrusting up and in to the base against the snake woman, his hands squeezed her tits strongly between his free fingers... as he attempted to roll her over. If he could get on top, his tail could avoid getting crushed and he could fuck her into a proper submission.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[You can. But if anyone touches it... Poof.]

After nearly an hour of walking, the drumbeats start to get louder and louder, and he can now hear chanting and singing as well.
He reaches what appears to be a large clearing, filled with almost a hundred Lizans dancing wildly around a fire. There are males banging on huge drums as females, completely naked, dance around a fire singing at the top of their voices. There are a few large tents in the area, arranged in a circle around the outer ring of the clearing. Directly across him, he can see a very old, wizened Lizan, sitting on a rock, hunched over with age, and supported by a wooden staff with a few bright feathers on it. On each side are two muscular bodyguards, who watch the proceedings, their feat tapping to the drumbeats.

"Whoa!" She yelps as he manages to wobble them, but just isn't strong enough to roll the over-eager snake woman over. "Oh just stay down, spoilsport! The bruises are gonna be worth it! Man up!" She says, laughing as her holes start doing that weird twisting thing as his cocks ram in, making it feel like there's a hand jerking him off inside her ass and pussy.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wincing at the new attention, Colahr can't help but flood her cunt with his tailspunk. Being forced to be below wasn't as nearly upsetting due to the force, but rather wanting to ream her ass at full-force. Instead, he released her nipples. The left hand squeezed her left breast, but the right moved to flick and squeeze her clit.

"Oh, man-up? I guess I need to fucking make you look pregnant before we s-stop!"

Grunting against her shoulder, he hilted his cock and fired a new and sticky rope of cum into her bowels. Robar would hopefully work out some plan soon, lest Colahr be forced to use a near limitless reserve of stamina demon's had when rutting... or, at least, his sexually-inclined kind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oooh! Sensitive!" She moans, her eyelids drifting half closed as she starts grinding around on his dicks every few thrusts, getting them in as deep as possible before she resumes the bouncing. "Mmm, good dicks! Gimme some more! I'm hungry!" She says, grinning as she keeps bouncing, not giving him any rest as her moans fill the clearing, along with the slapping sounds of their fucking.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her riding harder, his cock pumped more demonic seed into his naga. But as the milking effort slowed and he re-steeped himself, he'd grunt at pinch her clit hard.

"It'd feel a lot better if you swore yourself to me... f-fuck if you aren't earning a gut-stretching!"

His cock in her cunt pushed against her cervix, the tail wiggling as it pumped inseminating loads nice and deep into her. Her ass was a sloppy mess by now, obviously, but he had to hope she'd slip up just enough in her fueled state to scream out the magic words. Even someone all-powerful would bow if she lost focus and swore herself to him... but the incubus was slowly approaching his own sex-obsessed bitch-breeding state. This naga was, after all, an amazing ride!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Sorry. Net wanked out on me for a while.]

"Hahahaha! Not in a million years! Oh yeah baby! Give me that cum! Come on! I'm so close!" She screams, slamming down on him even harder.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Moaning loader, he took her clit firmly in his hand as his cock in her ass exploded a new load deep inside her. Even if she wouldn't give him her soul, he'd mark her and claim her unlike anyone ever could. Spunk filled and bloated her from deep inside, both her womb and intestines getting loads. Buried so deep inside meant not a drop leaked out from inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck~!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She screams loudly as she cums, her cum squirting out all over his legs and tailcock. Her holes practically mangle his dicks to suck him dry of his cum, her body jerking and shuddering as she moans.
"Mmm... So warm..." She coos with a small smile on her face as she rubs her full belly. "Too bad I can't get pregnant..." She murmurs.

The females stop dancing after a while, and the old shaman slowly stands before shuffling forward. He raises his hands, the staff in his right, and says something in a hissing, guttural tongue. The males cheer, before rushing the females as one.
The scene quickly devolves into a massive orgy, with a dick going in every available hole and then some. Moans, cries, and grunts fill the air as the Lizans rut each other like animals, lost in the haze of lust that has temporarily consumed their minds.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing the massive orgy start. He starts looking for a herm amongst the fucking Lizard. Hopefully somewhere close to him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He catches sight of one being fucked doggy style by a muscular Lizan. The herm is moaning like a slut, and the male is grunting as he rams into her pussy, slapping her ass for good measure. Unfortunately for him, there are about two or three other rutting couples in the way.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Nice:)

Seeing the herm being fucked. He changes his body to look like the Lizan who is fucking the herm. Once that is he hides his Warhammer in a bush close by and walks into the orgy making his way toward the herm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gets a lot of lusty looks from both the men and women as he makes his way to the rutting couple.
When the male noticed him approach, he turns his head and hisses something at him, probably telling him to fuck off.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if a naga couldn't get pregnant, the satisfaction from pumping the woman so full was written on his face as he leaned up to kiss his naga's neck. The incubus wiggled his tail against her stuffed insides, Colahr licking her neck a moment later.

"Now I really wish I could keep y-you... nnngh~..."

She'd feel him start thrusting against her ass again but far more softly. The hand on her clit moved to gently caress her cheek as he laughed softly.

"If we keep going, it might be best to let me be above you. Th-this fat ass is lovely... but being with someone larger from the bottom might make it hard for my body to keep producing the cum I'm dumping in you..."

While his chain was locked in his ring, he wasn't sure he could turn the situation favorably. Killing the naga seemed a waste... but capturing her was likely impossible without something to stop her magic. It'd be unfortunate, but he'd need to escape somehow...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gasps. Then slowly turns to regard him with very nasty eyes. "Did you just... Did you just call my ass FAT!? You little piece of shit! What the hell do you know about the female body, huh!? You probably fuck guys all day long!" She hisses, hopping off his dick and pushing him away.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There's a female riding a male on the ground, and her tail is lifted, exposing her unoccupied asshole. He could just... Slither in.

[I'm not sorry for that pun.]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Getting pushed away certainly wasn't what he expected. But as he was pushed to the ground, grumbling as he tries to adjust, he figured he at least somewhat deserved it.

"I meant because you weigh a ton, not because you are fat... fucking hell..."

Moving a hand to his cock, he stroked it to empty the rest of what was in the chamber. Only with the great weight off him did he realize just how much she had likely weighed... and raised a brow at her.

"Wait... have you not heard that human saying? An ass that's fat is a good thing, long as it's tight... and yours certainly was tight. Even if it was a large fat one, it'd have been one of the best I'd had in ages!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"My ass... Is NOT fat! Asshole!" She huffs, turning away from him and crossing her arms. "It's curvy! Hmph! And so what if I weigh a ton? Not my fault you're fucking weak and skinny!"