The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The possession is practically effortless, his host body going limp as his soul moves out and into the sleeping Lizan, whose guard was down. Not that it would have mattered.
In his mind, he sees that there was going to be a big festival for some season or the other, and that there would be a lot of food, hence the reason he had gone out hunting. As had the other Lizans.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Such a party would be perfect, especially if he cooked up and drugged the specimen his host had caught and skinned. Getting up and lifting it, he'd smile and call out.

"Someone get this cooked! Going to get something for flavor!"

Up and out, he had to hope he could find his slave quickly... he had to make certain they were ready.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor looked at the menu and then towards Dyna before giving a slight frown "Hey just pick what might be appetizing if your not sure on what to get I'm sure it'll be good...as a matter of fact." Melkor looks toward the waitress and gives a smile "What would your recommendations be for a newcomer?" Melkor asked happily.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He looks around the bar for the Eid in blue. When he finds her he walks over and sits in front of her. "Hello I saw you want a male Lizan." He says calmly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Oh fuck me. I forgot to mention it's gonna be in a few days from then. *Facepalm*]

He hears a few calls from the Lizans behind him as he walks off, probably to tell him that they were gonna do his job while he was away.
Robar finds Colahr before he finds him, the Lizan camouflaged so well that Colahr had just walked right past him without even noticing. "Well? Is plan good?" He asks, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Elf, huh? Well, we have a large selection of salads, and a salad bar with greens from your world, as well as from the other realms as well, if you wanna try something new. It's 40 for the bar, with infinite refills, and 20 for the regular salads." She says, tapping the menu.
"Umm... I think the bar would be a good idea? Free refills sounds nice." Dyna says, shrugging.

"Mmhmm. That I do." The Eidolon says, smiling at him as she leans forward. "Try to find a bulky one, hmm? I love dominating them." She says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She closes the door, clear her throat and speaks "Wake your asses up! Come on! Up we all go!" She says nice and loud to get their attetnion.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I must agree with you it's fun to Dom those Lizans." He says also grinning. "Aright back to business, is there anything else I should know before I go?" He says

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dah! Wut!?" Khorvis grunts, jerking awake, as do the others, with groans of their own.

They all suddenly freeze when they notice her. For a long moment, there's an awkward silence. And then Khorvis breaks it.
"Uhh... I can explain."

"Hmm... You should try looking for the black or green scales. They usually have a lot of the bulky kind." She says, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Less explaining.... more CLEANING!" She says, clapping her hands rapidly to get the moving "Up up up up up! Come on now! you know where teh cleaning tools are! I want this place spotless!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He comes out in Teryn once more, the wave of humidity turning him wet with sweat near instantly.

Still dazed and half asleep, the slaves scramble around, bumping into each other more than once, dicks, asses, and breasts jiggling all over the place as they work like crazy to clean up the mess.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches over them harder than the great watchers monitor the portals, her eyes ever on their work and pointing out missed spots. It isn't until the place is spotless and the couch reclaimed from its cum covered death that she dismisses them into the bathroom.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Despite her best efforts, they had all forgotten about the spot of cum on the ceiling, which promptly splats a drop right on her head the moment they're all in the bathroom, the sound of multiple voices issuing from the room.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He takes his shirt off and wraps it around his wrist. He then walk for a while looking for signs of green or black scaled Lizans

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nears what appears to be a large camp, and sees two Lizans talking to each other, one covered in black scales, and the other in green.

[Better wait for Bubble to chime in. I'm lumping you two in this.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eye twitches and she goes into the kitchen to wash it off before grabbing a towel, making herself taller for a moment, wiping the last spot off and promptly returning to normal. "Geeze, this is the thanks I get for trusting them to be alone..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
About fifteen minutes later, they're all standing in front of her with nervous grins on their faces, hands behind their backs as they await her judgement.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So.... I go off to do business and earn money for this growing little group of ours and in return you all have a massive orgy without me... and make a monumental mess all over our home. What do you all have to say for yourselves hmm?" She says like a stern mother, arms crossed over her chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They seem to be plotting something, their heads bent close together as they converse. Suddenly, the green one notices him, and immediately draws a large cleaver sword, getting behind the black scales one, who turns to regard him.

[Aaaand we'll stop here till BubbleLord chimes in.]

They all immediately point at Khorvis, a loud chorus of "It's his fault!" Following right after. "Guh-!? Wha-!? Oh great. I'm the scapegoat again, huh!?" He groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You realize that being so in sync with each other only makes it even more suspicious. If I don't get a solid answer out of you all in the next five minutes... I will hold you all equally accountable!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Khorvis opens his mouth to say something, but is cut off by Jolen.
"So we're just watching TV, and then Khorvis starts groping at my butt. Randy little puppy that he is, just couldn't keep it in his pants. So yeah. I start moaning a little, and it just turns him on even more. Next thing we know, Namira is sucking me off while Khorvis is fucking my ass, and Ash and Squeaky are working Karline and Felicia over. Positions change a bunch of times, and we all ended up going for like... Three round each, with either mine or Khorvis' dick going in a hole." Jolen says.
Khorvis just shrugs and bobs his head as if to say 'yeah, pretty much.'

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... Khorvis started it and you all happily played along. That is what I am hearing here. Jackal... what would be a fitting punishment for naughty boys and girls like this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... No sex for a week?" He says, grinning.
The look of pure horror on Khorvis' face is absolutely priceless!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, yup, that sounds perfect. All of you are banned from any form of sexual release for the next 7 days unless given exclusive permission from me. Try to get off a sneaky way and I will be forced to enforce this punishment."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Khorvis gives Jackal an absolutely betrayed look that practically screams "How could you, man!? I thought we were brothers!"
Jackal just shrugs. "I'm a demon, mate. Gotta act like one once in a while." He says, chuckling as the others groan in horror.
"Also, Phorsaal, I'll be leaving Karline and Squeaky with you as my apologies for them messing up your apartment. See to it they complete their term of punishment." He says, laughing evilly as Karline and Squeaky groan.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He stands to his full height and draws his Warhammer. He steps out into the open so the Lizans can see who there messing with.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I will.... I will." She says, stern eyes looking over the group. "You may pick them back up tomorrow at the arena as Khorvis has his next fight." She looks back to the group "If you girls think you can get free bliss while I am away I will lock you into chastity belts.... so don't tempt my ire."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I meant for the rest of the week." Jackal says, his grin growing wider as he ducks a flying shoe from Karline, which makes Khorvis snort with laughter despite the situation.
"Fuck you dog boy!" Karline yells.
"Wait... On the upside, I get to have sex tomorrow." Khorvis says, grinning, before doubling over wheezing for breath as Jolen punches him right in the gut.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is right, you do." She leans forward a bit "But you have to do everything the crowd wants you to do... so don't worry... I will make sure you regret that smile you just had."