The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and rolls over, which leaves her on top of him. "Admit it! You love me!" He says, a rumbling laugh emanating from his huge chest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wipes her face off on his chest "I admit you have your charm, but I would like it more if you stopped trying to play alpha around here. That is my spot, not yours."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh. I'm hardly the alpha. Only sometimes! And that's when you're not around." He says, grinning and rolling over again so she's beneath him. "Speaking of which... I think we should try fucking in this form. Just to see how it feels." He says, grinning and drooling on her again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs hold of his nose and turns his drooling maw away from her face "Did you already forget your punishment?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I meant after the punishment!" He says, his voice coming out hilariously nasally thanks to her holding his nose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snorts and laughs before letting his nose go "Good boy... now let me up, I don't like being covered in your drool" She stops and thinks. "hmm... I wonder how a blow job would feel?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... the only thing I am worried about are all those teeth. Other wise, the huge tongue and slobber should feel amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yeah. Teeth would get in the way for sure." He muses, looking down at her dick. "If I pulled my lips over my teeth, though... It shouldn't hurt. Much." He says, shrugging, which jiggles her body slightly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Or maybe just a lick job? I don't know, can think on it more later I suppose... just let me up you lovable oaf."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yaaaay! She called me lovable!" Khorvis says, rolling over and letting out a rumbling laugh.
"Well, there was an oaf after it, in case you didn't hear it." Felicia says dryly.
"Don't care, I'm lovable!" He says, laughing.
"Well... She certainly got the oaf part right..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[I thought Robar and his tribe were brown?]

Turning to face the male bearing a war hammer, thanks to his slave spotting him, Colahr would narrow his eyes.

"Ugh... another demon? Why can't you get lost? This village is already mine..."

His body was practically hidden thanks to the mud and Robar, but as he turned and rose to his host's full height, he'd form a flicker of fire with his magic as if to prove it.

"You really aren't bright to approach a lizan camp without any camouflage and with a weapon drawn... are you hoping you'll piss off their whole tribe?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well I didn't expect this and you getting a whole village is a bit much. What would you do with this many slaves."He says still holding his hammer. "Also I just came out of a Lizan mateing ritual with a herm and without getting caught. So until you can do that than you can't say shit." He says as his body transforms into the average black scaled Lizan.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up and wipes off the slobber "Geeze... the things I have to put up with these days. Regardless, at least this place is clean again for the most part."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I said brown? Are you sure?]

"Unless Khorvis stays in wolf form long enough to start shedding all over the place..." Karline mutters dryly, earning a flat look from Khorvis as the others giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She actually brings up a good point dear... besides, you shouldn't remain bestial for very long, you are a human after all, not a wolf."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He transforms back to his normal form, lying on his belly in the floor with his chin in his hands. "Being a human is so boring though... Weak and useless." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And being a beast will eat away at your mind, then your sanity and soon there will be nothing left but a big horny wolf that doesn't listen to commands. So, pick your poison, weak and useless or feral and mindless."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"But then again..." He gets up off the floor and walks over to her. She realises he's taller, almost seven feet now, and more lean, his waist slightly narrower. "I'm not completely human anymore, am I?" He murmurs, his eyes glinting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at him "Actually you are, you just have a bit of wolf soul sticking around inside of you.... stop getting teller, you are almost as tall as me now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can't help it if my King wants me to be taller, faster and stronger. That can only help, right?" He murmurs, grinning and caressing her face teasingly. "Or are you getting a little jealous?"
"Wait... Did you... Did you just say... My king?" Karline asks, raising an eyebrow.
Khorvis glances at her. "Yeah. Why?"
".... Nothing. Nevermind."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"..." She caught on to that as well but doesn't speak of it "Enough, I am going to lay down, did lots of hunting today." She says while heading for her bedroom.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh, anything we should do?" Khorvis calls after her.
"Want someone to keep you company?" Felicia asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't care, do what you want just don't leave the apartment. Whoever wants to join may join." She says dismissively while in thought.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all glance at each other, exchanging silent words.
Felicia is the one who steps forward. "I'm coming..." She says, following behind her.
The moment they're inside the room, she closes the door and locks it shut before turning. "Alright. What's going on?" She asks, frowning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh there are a number of things. The minister is fixing every fight against Khorvis, he just spoke of the wolf god as "My King", I just spent many hours hunting down slaves for Jackal... put it all together and I am a tired demon" She says while flopping onto the bed face first.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia sighs and walks forward, lying down on the bed beside her. "Look... Khorvis acted in your defense, against someone of a higher power. That alone speaks volumes of his loyalty. And yeah, sure, though he might be... Changing... He's still mostly the same. He won't hurt you. Ever. Of that, I'm sure. Fuck you silly, maybe, but he would never hurt you, me, Jolen, Ash; anyone, really." She murmurs, stroking her hair as she props herself up on one elbow. "He'd fight to the death to protect us. That's the kind of guy he is. Oddball though he may be..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lifts her head and looks at Felicia "I appreciate the attempt to comfort me dear... but I just need to relax for a while and get some rest. I am aware of Khorvis' mind set, as he could at any moment decide he is done with me and I would be all but helpless to stop him." She grabs Felicia and pulls her into a hug, pushing her face into those big lovely breasts "Just tired dear... I promise."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If... You say so..." She murmurs, hugging her back, resting her chin on top of her head. "So how did hunting go, anyway?" She asks, resuming the stroking of her hair.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good, we got two female lizans, a female orc and a male orc. The male orc will be a trial but the females have already come to accept their place with Jackal. Should turn a decent profit and I feel a bit more familiar with lightning spells because of it."